Beta Ray Bill vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Strict hand to hand.

Fight in the Carrier.

Don Corleone
You've been drinking again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Harbinger
Bill beats the shit out of him.

OneDumbG0
Midnighter's got limits.

But BRB is not beyond his capacity to hurt. Somehow, Midnighter's made every Superman knockoff and highclass brick Midnighter's feel his punches/kicks.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Harbinger
Bill beats the shit out of him.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Strict hand to hand.

Fight in the Carrier.

Huh? confused

Mshinu
Midnighter gets broken and suffocates in a pile of horse poo.

Bentley
Fine. Upgrade Midnighter's strength by a factor of 10 if you feel he's outclassed.

Digi
Thunderclap? Ground stomp? Good AoE attacks should be beyond MNer's ability to account for.

Bentley
Those don't count as strick hand to hand in my book.

Digi
Originally posted by Bentley
Those don't count as strick hand to hand in my book.

A thunderclap is literally putting a hand to a hand. So, ya know, lol, but w/e.

Or he could cheat and "attack" Mner near a wall, then swing and miss but hit the wall so hard that shards fly out and hit MNer enough to hurt him. Your definition becomes hard to manage when dealing with stuff like that.

Probably still Bill either way though. Killing him would take hours for MNer. Ramp MNer's strength enough and yeah, he wins. His skill and calculative ability is far greater than Bill's. But it's one hit vs. thousands. I can't believe Bill wouldn't get 1-2 in.

Bentley
Next time I make a thread like this there won't be any walls so people don't ask stick out tongue

Lord Feron
Bill blocks midnighters punches with his face, midnighter gives up because his hand breaks off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.