Dr. Sivana Vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who would come out on top, if both decided to take each other out?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67336/1969961-sivana_satanna_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66647/1681245-warsuit_lex_large.gif

Bentley
Sivana is hardcore, but Lex is a better manipulator. I give it to good doctor S for a slight majority.

cdtm
Sivana didn't have any weakness exploitations to work with, and still managed about as well as Lex. Better in some cases, like when he stole Caps powers.

JakeTheBank
Lex.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lex.

I love Lex, but Sivana is the closest DC has to a mad scientist on the level of Dr. Doom or Reed Richards.

He's done stuff like put his entire planet/universe in stasis, accidentally, and messed with the wizard Shazam, putting him in a deep sleep and power jacking Captain Marvel.. That's Doom level stuff right there.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
I love Lex, but Sivana is the closest DC has to a mad scientist on the level of Dr. Doom or Reed Richards.

He's done stuff like put his entire planet/universe in stasis, accidentally, and messed with the wizard Shazam, putting him in a deep sleep and power jacking Captain Marvel.. That's Doom level stuff right there.

Are you sure you're talking about New Earth Sivana? Most of his bigger feats involve Mr. Mind somehow.

Oslaught1262
Sivana built luddite, which was very uber.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm

When did he do the Universe/planet feat? And he also stole Cap's powers and used it better, IIRC.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Prep-Man
When did he do the Universe/planet feat? And he also stole Cap's powers and used it better, IIRC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.