Who would be able too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is based off of the Superman and Flash moment at the diner.

Which one of these peeps would be able to walk in the diner when Flash and Superman was having a meal at super speed...which one of these peeps can walk in, turn to Supes and Flash direction, pull up a chair and sit down and join the convo with them while they were talking and eating breakfast at super speed?

Contestants...

Non-Void Sentry
Quick Silver
Thor
Nova Prime
Wonder Woman
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Thanos

Do you think all of them would be able to perceive Flash and Supes during that moment or would they be statues like the rest of the people in the diner was?

Bentley
SS and Quasar have the feats to see them.

-Pr-
"to"

Placidity
Silver Surfer would perceive it no problem, I can't imagine him joining in eating/talking/moving with that sort of speed though, that's just too out of character.

The Sorrow
Seems a bit of a stretch to say anyone on this list couldn't at least perceive them. As far as pulling up a chair goes Sentry and probably Silver Surfer

Cogito
Some might notice something, as others have mentioned.

Maybe WW could join them. Depends on how she's written. The rest aren't.

Harbinger
Surfer, Diana, and Terrigan Mist Pietro.

Cogito
Surfer can travel really fast across space, but I don't see how you translate that here. They're two completely different things.

carver9
I pretty much know for a fact Wonder Woman could but why don't people think Sentry, Quick Silver or Nova Prime could?

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9
I pretty much know for a fact Wonder Woman could but why don't people think Sentry, Quick Silver or Nova Prime could?

Because they have nothing to suggest that they can.

Hell, Quicksilver is closer to my speed than Flash's.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito

Hell, Quicksilver is closer to my speed than Flash's.

Do you mean that Quick Silver doesn't have the fts proving that the world doesn't stop around him? Sentry also have these fts. I don't know about Nova Prime though.

dmills
I know I'm going to regret even bothering with this, but what the hell kind of feats does someone have to have to be considered fast enough for this "feat"? Because off the cuff it looks as if anyone fast enough to exceed human perception qualifies.

Sin I AM
everyone named should be able to do it...i mean come on, flash and supes are only moving fast enough to be not noticed be regular humans

Doctor-Alvis
Surfer can travel really fast across space, but I don't see how you translate that here. They're two completely different things.
He has some combat feats that fast as well. Most of them involve his board, of course, because they're like outer space dogfights for the most part, but you have to have some sweet reaction speeds run and gun on Surfer's board.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
He has some combat feats that fast as well. Most of them involve his board, of course, because they're like outer space dogfights for the most part, but you have to have some sweet reaction speeds run and gun on Surfer's board.

Not neccessarily.

Space is a huge place. Lightspeed by itself is nothing special in such a vast area to move around.

A fighter pilot doesn't have supersonic reactions just because the jet he pilots is supersonic.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Not neccessarily.

Space is a huge place. Lightspeed by itself is nothing special in such a vast area to move around.

A fighter pilot doesn't have supersonic reactions just because the jet he pilots is supersonic.
Well yeah, you could have sub-par reflexes on a lightspeed craft and accomplish jack as you fly by your targets before you even notice.

I mean flying around a fleet of ships and gunning them all down in less than a second.

Black bolt z
We know that they were moving much too fast for a human to percieve. Based on those qualifications everyone on this list should be able to do it.

However we also know supes and flash move much much faster than just faster than the human eye. Based on those qualifications I'd say that the most likely people that can do this are Wonder Woman, Sentry, and mabye surfer.

Mindset

Hell, Quicksilver is closer to my speed than Flash's. QS has ftl speed.

carver9
I know for a fact that QS can do it. The guy put a 600 piece puzzle together in less than a blink of his partners eye. He smoked a entire pack of cigarettes in less than a second (don't know how that is even possible) while panting.

Black bolt z
I know for a fact that QS can do it. The guy put a 600 piece puzzle together in less than a blink of his partners eye. He smoked a entire pack of cigarettes in less than a second (don't know how that is even possible) while panting. laughing out loud. QS bitchslaps physics there!

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset
QS has ftl speed.

Yeah, but that's still closer to my speed than Flash cool

Look, there's a huge difference between holding an entire conversation in which the world is stopped around you and putting together a puzzle in a second.

If someone were to put a 600 piece puzzle together in a second in front of you, you'd see some blur or flash of light.

Superman and Flash sat down, ate, had a conversation, and left before anyone moved at all. The other people around would have no perception of them being there at all. Hell, the whole thing (probably) happened faster than a synapse could fire.

You're talking several orders of magnitude difference in speed there.

h1a8
This is based off of the Superman and Flash moment at the diner.

Which one of these peeps would be able to walk in the diner when Flash and Superman was having a meal at super speed...which one of these peeps can walk in, turn to Supes and Flash direction, pull up a chair and sit down and join the convo with them while they were talking and eating breakfast at super speed?

Contestants...

Non-Void Sentry
Quick Silver
Thor
Nova Prime
Wonder Woman
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Thanos

Do you think all of them would be able to perceive Flash and Supes during that moment or would they be statues like the rest of the people in the diner was?

Wonder Woman is iffy. That's it.

Mindset
Yeah, but that's still closer to my speed than Flash cool

Look, there's a huge difference between holding an entire conversation in which the world is stopped around you and putting together a puzzle in a second.

If someone were to put a 600 piece puzzle together in a second in front of you, you'd see some blur or flash of light.

Superman and Flash sat down, ate, had a conversation, and left before anyone moved at all. The other people around would have no perception of them being there at all. Hell, the whole thing (probably) happened faster than a synapse could fire.

You're talking several orders of magnitude difference in speed there. No it's not.

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset
No it's not.

K. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.