Dhampirs vs. Vampires part II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Okay, I binned the original thread because the inclusion of D, the Vampire Hunter, was just too one sided. I sat down and watched the first movie today, since I had nothing to do, and I realized how insanely powerful D is. D could easily kill everyone by himself. I also removed Van Helsing's Dracula, since I forgot that the only way he can be killed is from a werewolf's bite. So, I'm gonna try it again.

Here is the tweaked roster:

Dhampir team:

Blade (Blade series)
Rayne (Bloodrayne series)
Saya (Blood: The Last Vampire series)

Versus

Vampire Team:

Michael Corvin (Underworld series, Vampire/Lycan hybrid form.)
Jared Nomak (Blade II)
Felix (The Twilight Saga)

Setting: Midnight at the main plaza of Midgar from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Both teams start at opposite ends from the memorial statue of Meteor. Adequate lighting is provided.

Weapons: Combatants will have their respective weapons. Characters without notable weapons have the option to be armed with a katana made by Hattori Hanzo (Kill Bill vol.1), unless it is deemed that they do not, in fact, even need a weapon. Blade has his sword, but that is all since giving him his uzis would be too much, methinks.

Status: All blood drinkers are at full health, having had fresh blood.

This match is to the death, last one standing.

Thoren
They would need to gang up on Felix first, then they might have a chance.

But seeing as how twivamps are uber powerful, I would say he curb stomps them.

the ninjak
I reckon the Vampires stomp this.

Blade needs everything he can get. Blade typically has uzis and kitana. That ain't stopping a superfast Twivamp statue from crashing his skull. Blade loses to most Twivamps imo.

The other two vamps can kill the others though I haven't seen all of Blood. What are her feats besides being good with a sword?

Utrigita
Vampires for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.