Duke Nukem vs Marcus Fenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Fight takes place in the streets of LA after another failed alien invasion

Each characters has most of their weapons and items

except no shrink ray or Freeze gun for Duke and as for Marcus no Hammer of Dawn

Who takes the win.

Kazenji
Yeah...yeah....someone move it.

Snafu the Great
If Marcus has the Bola Grenade, as much as it pains me to say it, if Duke gets stuck with that, he's screwed.

Kazenji
I doubt Duke would just stand and let Marcus pin him with it.

Snafu the Great
Unless you want to do this Deadliest Warrior-style.

As much as I hate to admit, Marcus has done a lot more than it took for Duke Nukem Forever to be released. Plus, if Duke tries to hit on Anya...

Tha C-Master
Duke still has the devastator and plasma canon. He's also had some modified gravity guns and mind control guns, stealth guns, etc.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Snafu the Great

As much as I hate to admit, Marcus has done a lot more than it took for Duke Nukem Forever to be released.

I doubt it

there were quite a few Duke games before Forever finaly got released.

Tha C-Master
Yea you had Duke Land of the Babes, Time to Kill, Duke Advance, Manhattan Project, etc.

Darkstorm Zero
Time to kill and Land of the Babes bring about all new sets fo problems for his opponents.... Especially when his stuff gets fully upgraded...

Super Eagle pistols, Laser Minigun, and that Alien Disrupter beam pulling dudes apart aton mby burining atom now having 3 separate beams for the job...

That shite was insane, evermind things like Holy Hand grenades...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Time to kill and Land of the Babes bring about all new sets fo problems for his opponents.... Especially when his stuff gets fully upgraded...

Super Eagle pistols, Laser Minigun, and that Alien Disrupter beam pulling dudes apart aton mby burining atom now having 3 separate beams for the job...

That shite was insane, evermind things like Holy Hand grenades... Yes the Super Zapper. And the Super RPG. The Zapper homes in on opponents as well.

killermover
It's time to give your title to someone else Duke, Marcus wins this heavily.

Tha C-Master
He wishes. Duke is still king.

Kazenji
And the Duke will show Marcus how to beat the shit out of an alien race.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.