Twister 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2

Lord Shadow Z
I thought the first was good, sort of a comfortable sunday-afternoon sort of movie. Not sure if a sequel would generate interest though, the problem being with the way the first ended; the twisters would no longer be a surprise. Now if they did a shady government plot thing involving twisters but that might be too much of a jump in tone.

jinXed by JaNx
I agree i enjoyed the first one even if the ending was shitty. Not that i want to see a sequel but i can certainly see enough subject matter here to justify another rollercoaster ride of Tornados.

quanchi112
A sequel to the first movie sounds completely unnecessary.

ADarksideJedi
The first one to me was a flop and no doubt this second one will be as well.

Robtard
Now that there's shows like Storm Chasers and vehicles like the TIV2, this movie would be pointless.

Impediment
Twister was a decent watch, if only for the CGI, but the overall story and acting were atrocious.

Hey, Rob. You wanna see the "Suck Zone"?

Robtard
*unzips*

Impediment
Still waiting on that picture I asked you for, ass face.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Still waiting on that picture I asked you for, ass face.

My bad. I do have it on my comp still. I'll upload onto Imageshack and send the link.

There is the PG-13 version in Marius' forum, want that one for now?

Esau Cairn
What I found disappointing about the 1st Twister was that with all the rain & hail & wind...not once did you see a glance of Helen Hunt's nipples.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by quanchi112
A sequel to the first movie sounds completely unnecessary.

totally agree but this is the age of unnessary sequals and remakes.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
What I found disappointing about the 1st Twister was that with all the rain & hail & wind...not once did you see a glance of Helen Hunt's nipples.

You get her huge forehead

dadudemon
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

Was it ever a goal...ever...to try and catch a glimpse of that?

steverules_2
Originally posted by dadudemon
Was it ever a goal...ever...to try and catch a glimpse of that?

I'm guessing that it was

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.