Raditz vs Ichigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

thanos-prime
Raditz

dadudemon
Ichigo Prime wins.

carver9
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ichigo Prime wins.

Do you think it would be a good fight?

dadudemon
Originally posted by carver9
Do you think it would be a good fight?

No, not even close.

I think we need someone between Vegeta (first time we saw him on Earth against Goku) and Goku's level against Captain Ginyu.

In other words, somewhere between 20,000 and 80,000 in powerlevel.

Esomark
How did Captain Ginyu become involved in this thread?

Now that Ichigo's a Shinigami again, he'll have to pull off something more uber than cutting a building in half if he's going to take on Radditz. But unless this match is a revolving door for any Ichigo in question, I only see FG Ichigo having a chance here.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Esomark
How did Captain Ginyu become involved in this thread?

Now that Ichigo's a Shinigami again, he'll have to pull off something more uber than cutting a building in half if he's going to take on Radditz. But unless this match is a revolving door for any Ichigo in question, I only see FG Ichigo having a chance here.

lol

Are you serious? Reread my post.

And to your comment, I'm we are using what I have deemed as "Ichigo Prime". The Prime version of Ichigo is the form he obtained against Aizen. He doesn't have to use Final GT as his form is more than powerful enough.

Esomark
I took it out of context. You meant a character between those two levels so I get it now. Ichigo would probably get stomped by those levels.

NemeBro
Raditz can output much more firepower than Ichigo at his prime.

Though, I think Ichigo might be faster and stronger.

On another note Nappa could easily kill Ichigo.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Raditz can output much more firepower than Ichigo at his prime.

Though, I think Ichigo might be faster and stronger.

On another note Nappa could easily kill Ichigo.

I disagree. This is Ichigo Prime where just sword slashes were changing the entire landscape around him and his energy from his sword was filling the entire landscape as far as we could see into the distance (much larger energy than anything we've seen in DBZ, to be honest. But DBZ characters seem to concentrate energy).

He tanked a gigantic blast that vaped a giant and deep hole (yes, homo) into the earth: much more powerful than Nappa's two fingers pointing up city busting attack.

But, yes, I agree that Ichigo is easily much more physically stronger and definitely faster than Radditz.

I'd put Ichigo's speed on part with where Goku was when he first came to Namek: he moved so fast that it did not appear he moved.

carver9
Originally posted by dadudemon
I disagree. This is Ichigo Prime where just sword slashes were changing the entire landscape around him and his energy from his sword was filling the entire landscape as far as we could see into the distance (much larger energy than anything we've seen in DBZ, to be honest. But DBZ characters seem to concentrate energy).

He tanked a gigantic blast that vaped a giant and deep hole (yes, homo) into the earth: much more powerful than Nappa's two fingers pointing up city busting attack.

But, yes, I agree that Ichigo is easily much more physically stronger and definitely faster than Radditz.

I'd put Ichigo's speed on part with where Goku was when he first came to Namek: he moved so fast that it did not appear he moved.

So you think Ichigo is as strong and as fast as Goku that landed on Namek? Why? Do you think Ichigo could be in the heart of a Nuke and outrun it? I know he is fast but I wouldn't put him at that version of Goku level.

As for strength, Ichigo showing was amazing against Aizen but collateral damage has always been a specialty of DBZ fighters. I just think they have more control than Ichigo when it comes to controlling their strength.

What powerlevel would you put Ichigo at in his Prime? We know that he is a high class 100 when it comes to strength and we also know that he is super humanly fast (cut 8 million blades out of the air instantly and he was at his weakest)...would you consider him Super Saiyan level "physically"? We know their blasting power isn't DBZ level like.

dadudemon
So you think Ichigo is as strong and as fast as Goku that landed on Namek? Why? Do you think Ichigo could be in the heart of a Nuke and outrun it? I know he is fast but I wouldn't put him at that version of Goku level.

Possibly stronger and faster. But, no, I think he's between Vegeta (when he fought Goku on Earth for the first time) and Goku when he landed on Namek.

So between 20,000 and 80,000 if we were to use power levels.

As for strength, Ichigo showing was amazing against Aizen but collateral damage has always been a specialty of DBZ fighters. I just think they have more control than Ichigo when it comes to controlling their strength.

I disagree. I think the Ichigo was so powerful that it was impossible to prevent his sword blows (no homo) from destroying large portions of the landscape around him. Compare this to (but not nearly as simple) to Goku not being able to hold cups right before the cell games (I believe that was anime only).

What powerlevel would you put Ichigo at in his Prime? We know that he is a high class 100 when it comes to strength and we also know that he is super humanly fast (cut 8 million blades out of the air instantly and he was at his weakest)...would you consider him Super Saiyan level "physically"? We know their blasting power isn't DBZ level like.

I don't know.

Somewhere between 20,000 - 80,000 like I've already stated.

I would put his "energy blasting power" at easily destroying multiple cities at once. Many times more powerful than Nappa's single city destroying attack.

I would put his physical strength at that of a Super Saiyan or even an Ultra Super Saiyan. But his energy output is not anywhere close.

But then we could say that Roshi destroyed the moon and so did Piccolo....

Damnit...

So I don't know. If you count those moments are Toriyama PIS (which they were...because I don't think he realized how much energy would be required to destroy the entire moon), then we can say the power blasts nicely scale up through but not after the Namek Saga. After that, it becomes a PIS cluster f*ck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.