Who is the weakest character that can defeat a CIS'less...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character that can defeat a CIS'less Thor every single time?

The character in question must be beholden to his/her/its own CIS (must fight in character) however...

I imagine a CIS'less Thor as an opponent who wont hestitate to utilize his full power (activating full Warriors Madness and equipping his Belt of Strength+Asgardian Battle Armor) and most deadly attacks (Soul Suck, Anti-Force, and God Blast) against anyone you put infront of him...

For the purposes of this thread, Thor is already in full Warriors Madness and has equipped his Belt of Strength (thus he's at x20 Strength) and Asgardian Battle Armor at the start of the battle...

So once again, who is the weakest character that can beat this extremely dangerous version of Thor every single time?

Cogito
Hmm...

Probably any number of PC DC characters (Superman, Dr. Fate...)

Odin?

Something around there. I'm sure someone will come up with something better though.

stan5677
I doubt PC Supes due to his extreme vulnerability to magic

Zack Fair
Originally posted by stan5677
I doubt PC Supes due to his extreme vulnerability to magic

thumb up

Mindset
Genis.

Genis is always the answer.

Cogito
As vulnerable as PC Supes was to magic, Thor is at least as vulnerable to Supes' ridiculously overpowered speed/punches/range of abilities (super-ventriloquism anyone?)

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset
Genis.

Genis is always the answer.

Doom & Kyle vs. Genis?

Too easy? stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by Cogito
Doom & Kyle vs. Genis?

Too easy? stick out tongue Genis is Doom and Kyle.

Try again.

Zack Fair
As vulnerable as PC Supes was to magic, Thor is at least as vulnerable to Supes' ridiculously overpowered speed/punches/range of abilities (super-ventriloquism anyone?)

Sure...but PC Superman's vulnerability to magic makes it so he doesn't take 10/10 from Thor.

Cogito
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Sure...but PC Superman's vulnerability to magic makes it so he doesn't take 10/10 from Thor.

PC Captain Marvel then?

zopzop
PC Captain Marvel then?
thumb up

Zack Fair
PC Captain Marvel then?

Definitelly but we're trying to find the weakest character that can pull it off. I wonder...mmm

JakeTheBank
Black Alice.

Uriel005
Hmm... Dirt-Nap.
Also would you consider CIS-less Thor something like the 1rst Glory fight. Because if you take that as his peak level the number of characters that could beat him drops drastically.

Mshinu
Juggs, Hammernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.