Make home movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

julianbby2013
I mean I made a movie on the windows movie maker, and wanna burn it to a DVD so that can play on my home dvd player, but the WMD can't support the WMV FORMAT? Why? Do I need to use another program???? thank anybody, don't know if Im right to ask this question on this forum, but I really need your help?

lord xyz
F2

add ".mpg" at the end of the file

try again

kill yourself if it doesn't work

Thoren
haermm

lord xyz
I forgot to mention he had to click on the file first. haermm

julianbby2013
Originally posted by lord xyz
I forgot to mention he had to click on the file first. haermm
But still thank you, sir! Although it's didn't work... confused

julianbby2013
wow, my friend recommend me to use RZ DVD Creator, and I got it to make my home movie as a playable DVD, it helped me solve my problem. but thanx for you guys any way...

BakaXero
Home Movies vin

Ax3l
wat.

julianbby2013
Originally posted by BakaXero
Home Movies vin
Yep, dude, home movies...is that ok??? smokin'

dadudemon
Originally posted by julianbby2013
I mean I made a movie on the windows movie maker, and wanna burn it to a DVD so that can play on my home dvd player, but the WMD can't support the WMV FORMAT? Why? Do I need to use another program???? thank anybody, don't know if Im right to ask this question on this forum, but I really need your help?

If you're using windows live movie maker...

Once you are done with you movie, click:

File

Then hover over Save Movie.

Then click on Burn a DVD.

Follow the prompts which ask you where to save the project. After saving, it will then have a pop-up dialogue box that prompts you to burn the DVD.

Make sure you have a DVD-R or DVD-RW in your DVD Drive. Make sure you DVD Drive can burn DVDs (an absolute must in order to burn a DVD).

When you're done, you're done.

Then enjoy.

If you need me to make a video using Windows Movie Maker, I can. no expression I can post it to Youtube and post it here.

julianbby2013
Originally posted by dadudemon
If you're using windows live movie maker...

Once you are done with you movie, click:

File

Then hover over Save Movie.

Then click on Burn a DVD.

Follow the prompts which ask you where to save the project. After saving, it will then have a pop-up dialogue box that prompts you to burn the DVD.

Make sure you have a DVD-R or DVD-RW in your DVD Drive. Make sure you DVD Drive can burn DVDs (an absolute must in order to burn a DVD).

When you're done, you're done.

Then enjoy.

If you need me to make a video using Windows Movie Maker, I can. no expression I can post it to Youtube and post it here.

Thank you, sir! But I had solved this problem by using RZ DVD Creator, and I have a good program Youtube Movie Maker to make/upload youtube videos from any videos, but thank you any way!

lord xyz
Originally posted by BakaXero
Home Movies vin Are you thinking of Adult Swim as well? 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.