Worthy Hulk VS Uncanny X-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Worthy Hulk VS Uncanny X-Force

Fight is on Utopia.

wolverine
deathlok
psylocke
archangel
fantomex
deadpool
vanisher
aoa nightcrawler
elixir

who wins?

1. No prep

2. 48 hours prep for x-force

Bentley
I give it to Hulk unless they tech bfr him.

carver9
What is Worthy Hulks fts? Anybody have scans besides his showings against Thor? How strong is he? How durable is he? What type of powers does he have? Can he fly? Is this another pointless Worthy Hulk thread?

the ninjak
Can AOA Nightcrawler Teleport Hulk's head off? Because he'll try.

I once heard that NC has problems TPing complex matter. I see the Herald inside Hulk manipulating the feat.

Originally posted by carver9
What is Worthy Hulks fts? Anybody have scans besides his showings against Thor? How strong is he? How durable is he? What type of powers does he have? Can he fly? Is this another pointless Worthy Hulk thread?

His feats are nothing special except for the fact that he is meant to be amped. Explosive powers are a bonus. And he is more durable. Though one could argue that having the Herald inside of him is also a limiter for the Hulk persona.

Bentley

Normally I would send you to read the actual book :/

He fought Thor and he also faced the Avengers in Brazil, but the rooster and the showing were disappointed. We just know its more powerful than Angrir who beat Rulk and the FF.

wildernesss

I don't think the answers to those questions have been provided via feats; however, judging by his relatively underwhelming performance against some of the avengers I don't think speculation is unreasonable.

carver9
Originally posted by wildernesss
I don't think the answers to those questions have been provided via feats; however, judging by his relatively underwhelming performance against some of the avengers I don't think speculation is unreasonable.

When did he fights the Avengers?

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Normally I would send you to read the actual book :/

He fought Thor and he also faced the Avengers in Brazil, but the rooster and the showing were disappointed. We just know its more powerful than Angrir who beat Rulk and the FF.

I havent seen anyonehing impressive from him yet. He doesn't have enough appearances.

Eternal Idol
Deathlok is in X-Force now?

wildernesss
When did he fights the Avengers?

avengers issue 15 I beleive.

carver9
I heard about that fight and it didn't look so good for that version of Hulk.

Bentley
I havent seen anyonehing impressive from him yet. He doesn't have enough appearances.

The problem is that it is likely to remain so for the rest of the event, he'll be fighting Dracula soon, but otherwise he won't be in the spotlight.

I had the discussion about characters with few appearances each, they certainly aren't the best to established a well defined power level and get conclusive fights done, but we can try to give a fair evaluation considering what we've seen. As of right now, Nul seems unstoppable by conventional attacks. Not even Clint managed to stop him!!

leonidas
yeah, he pretty much slaughtered that avengers team. they weren't the most powerful members, but still, by the end, all they could do was hide from him and hope he left. even working well as a team they had zero chance and did no real damage to him.

i'd take hulk here no doubt.

guy222
hulk

Trackz
if nightcrawler can't teleport his head off they lose

wildernesss
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, he pretty much slaughtered that avengers team. they weren't the most powerful members, but still, by the end, all they could do was hide from him and hope he left. even working well as a team they had zero chance and did no real damage to him.

i'd take hulk here no doubt.

nah, if Guardian from alpha flight could bfr one of the worthy, then so can the vanisher or aoa nightcraler.

as far as the issue went, the hulk came across as ineffectual & inept against the avengers; if worthy hulk is capable of anything other than attempting to smash or grab his oppenent, he didn't show it here.

SuperiorTech

We have multiply Collossusnaut threads at least Hulk has the benefit of actually fighting someone.

leonidas
nah, if Guardian from alpha flight could bfr one of the worthy, then so can the vanisher or aoa nightcraler.

as far as the issue went, the hulk came across as ineffectual & inept against the avengers; if worthy hulk is capable of anything other than attempting to smash or grab his oppenent, he didn't show it here.

bfr IS an option, but didn't it seem he could fly after thor bfr'd him? as fas as being ineffectual--huh? he demolished that team. they had zero chance to win and ended up hiding in the end. he wouldn't need to do anymore here than he did there imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
nah, if Guardian from alpha flight could bfr one of the worthy, then so can the vanisher or aoa nightcraler

Pretty sure Guardian teleported Attuma to another Province and he just continued his rampage in another part of the country.

The Worthy can teleport and fly if they have to by the way.

wildernesss
Originally posted by leonidas
bfr IS an option, but didn't it seem he could fly after thor bfr'd him? as fas as being ineffectual--huh? he demolished that team. they had zero chance to win and ended up hiding in the end. he wouldn't need to do anymore here than he did there imo.

they wouldn't use a conventional bfr; with prep, they could bfr him into some other realm/dimension/parallel universe & into the clutches of a more powerful entity or situation from which returning would be difficult or not an option.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.