boneclaw Wolverine vs X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oslaught1262
can logan beat his clone?

SamZED
Yep.

vansonbee
Good question, I recall them fighting before, she fought real smart by sticking dirt/sand in Logan open wounds to stop his healing factor.

She quicker than he is, I believe.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by vansonbee
Good question, I recall them fighting before, she fought real smart by sticking dirt/sand in Logan open wounds to stop his healing factor.

She quicker than he is, I believe. Standard forum fight setting: Empty white room

Wolverine

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Standard forum fight setting: Empty white room

And I don't really see Logan falling on that trick again.

She quicker than he is, I believe.

Going by handbooks, she can only run faster (something she has yet to prove). They don't measure combat speed. That dirt-beats-hf fight doesn't really count as a showing of superior speed, because Logan basically let her do that.

And there's this:

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/2013/x23ya6.th.jpg http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/1037/x232ad6.th.jpg
credit to jinzin

Q99
I'll note that there's absolutely nothing stopping her from disemboweling him with a gut-kick there smile

Though all-in-all I'm inclined to discount that story entirely because it was so OOC- X-23 had a different personality (feral, rather than emotionless/automatic), and Wolverine acts off too.

---
As for the fight itself, an adamantium advantage'd be good for Laura and she'd have the edge.

Harbinger
Is current Logan's HF on par with/better than his HF when he rocked the bone claws?

BUSTER1
Logan ftw

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
I'll note that there's absolutely nothing stopping her from disemboweling him with a gut-kick there smile

Though all-in-all I'm inclined to discount that story entirely because it was so OOC- X-23 had a different personality (feral, rather than emotionless/automatic), and Wolverine acts off too.

---
As for the fight itself, an adamantium advantage'd be good for Laura and she'd have the edge.

It didn't help her much against Daken.

Originally posted by Harbinger
Is current Logan's HF on par with/better than his HF when he rocked the bone claws?

Yes, it is.

Harbinger
Logan, then.

SasuOna
Without his adamantium skeleton hes not beating X-23

vansonbee
Originally posted by SasuOna
Without his adamantium skeleton hes not beating X-23 Ironically w/o adamantium laced to his bones, he can heal much quicker.

jalek moye
Wolverine. due to the increased danger he'll take her down quicker without doing too much damage to her.

Mindset
Ironically w/o adamantium laced to his bones, he can heal much quicker. That was when it was poisoning him.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
That was when it was poisoning him. Really, I thought it was continually poisoning, thats why his healing factor goes down a notch

and the age of X arc, where his powers are gone, but his adamantium are still retained and was killing him slowly.

Mindset
He got new adamantium from Apoc, it doesn't poison him anymore.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
He got new adamantium from Apoc, it doesn't poison him anymore. Back in the days, when he was Death horsemen?

So X-23 has adamantium poisoning disadvantage instead! laughing out loud

Anyways, do you recall which issue, when he was turn to death?

StiltmanFTW
Mindset is speaking the truth, but most writers ignore that.

The poisoning is not a big deal because:

a) adamantium halted his mutation (not regressed it). When the metal was reinserted, his HF was already on a higher level than during his Weapon X days. He was even able to resist the bonding process once. Technically the metal poisoning would still slow HF down a bit, but not enough to matter.

b) his hf is adaptive. It deals easier with wounds/illnesses/poisoning depending on how much experience it had with them before. Thus current incarnation heals faster than bc.

Sr J-Bieb
As soon as their claws hit each other, the planet gets destroyed and they both get BFR'ed.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.