Which Anime is stronger, faster, more durable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is pre Super Saiyan Goku.

Bleach contestants

Ichigo
Aizen
Genryusai Yamamoto
Yammy
Kenpachi

You can use any showings before Goku went Super Saiyan. All showings are allowed for each bleach character.

Who is more powerful physically than Goku?

BloodRain
The Bleach team is supersonic to Mach 10+, can launch skyscraper level and, if Ichigo, hill level hits and cityblock+ blasts with some characters being able to take these hits. Goku at the start of DBZ was above this.

Start of Z Goku > Bleach in stats.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by BloodRain
The Bleach team is supersonic to Mach 10+

Not to be picky but. I was trying to work out how fast they are. How was it you came to this? (just for my benefit in the future)

BloodRain
Not Mach 10 specifically, just a pretty low double-digit speed.

Shikai Ichigo was calced as a bit under Mach 5 with the captains being at or below his Bankai speed. Yamamoto is much faster then these captains and FTG Ichigo and monster Aizen are somewhere above him.

I'd take a guess that captains are around Ma10 with the fastest three being at most Ma20. Sorry I can't be more specific but so far there aren't any known calcs for characters past this Shikai calc.

EvilAngel
Calced how?

That's what I'm asking, where did mach 5 come from?

Astner
I'm actually going to go with Ichigo for strength and give the rest to Goku. Why? Because Goku doesn't have any feats were his strikes shatter mountains in the background.

BloodRain
Oh, right. This and this. (from Xemnas)

Dunno about Ichigo taking strength. His hill/mountain busting feat(from zenieth) is/seems/looks smaller then this feat from Zarbon(from ChaosTheory123). And base Goku when arriving on Namek had a PL triple that of Zarbon.

TheAuraAngel
Well I trust Xemnas. He is a scientist.

danteiscool
I've ner really talked to this Xemnas guy and this is actually the first I've ever heard of him, but from the posts he made, he sounds like a very reasonable/logical guy. I agree with what he says.

and going by that, yeah, Goku is easily above the Bleach characters in all catgories.

carver9
What about the kick that Goku hit Frieza with that destroyed 2 small mountains and shook the entire landscape they were fighting in (Krillin said it shook the Planet).

BloodRain
Scans?

carver9
I guess it was a filler with Krillin statement but this kick is above what you showed me.

http://www.mangareader.net/105-2958-14/dragon-ball/chapter-309.html

wakkawakkawakka
Well start of DBZ was already on par with Ichigo's best strength feats. Also he could technically pass as a planet buster(abeit not with strength) during his fight with Vegeta.

Anything over Saiyan saga is rape in Goku's favor.....at least IMO. You could disagre if you want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.