Wolverine Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Some people think that some of these people can pull a majority against Wolverine. Well, which one of these people who pull the most wins against Wolverine and how many wins would you give that person?

Blade
Ironfist
Captain America
Midnighter
Deathstroke
Shang Chi
Lady Shiva
Cassie
Daredevil
Black Panther

SamZED
Neither one of them can pull the majority against Wolverine.

Harbinger
Out of that list, probably Midnighter, and I'd only give him 6-7 or so.

Many on that list are too susceptible to the "it only takes one" rule to pull a majority.

carver9
They don't have to do a majority. I was wondering who could pull the most wins against him and give him the best fight.

Gecko4lif
All of them should be able to pull a majority actually. Or at least most of them.

SamZED
All of them? How? confused

Parmaniac
IF going Anti-Helicarrier on him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
All of them? How? confused

Blade - I'LL MAKE YOU A VAMPIRE

Ironfist - Danny > train > Logan

Captain - fist of freedom, jab of justice and mighty shield bash

Midnighter - Classic "transistor" IM beat Mandarin via calculating his moves. MN doesn't even have to press buttons to use his PC! uhuh

Deathstroke - faster than Flash, 'nuff said

Shang-Chi - Master of Kung-fu. Wolverine's weakness (that's why he hates that ma).

Lady Shiva, Cassie - body readers > all

Daredevil - one strike to the throat

Black Panther - Cosmic Armbar

--
Logan doesn't stand a chance. They are too awesome.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Blade - I'LL MAKE YOU A VAMPIRE

Ironfist - Danny > train > Logan

Captain - fist of freedom, jab of justice and mighty shield bash

Midnighter - Classic "transistor" IM beat Mandarin via calculating his moves. MN doesn't even have to press buttons to use his PC! uhuh

Deathstroke - faster than Flash, 'nuff said

Shang-Chi - Master of Kung-fu. Wolverine's weakness (that's why he hates that ma).

Lady Shiva, Cassie - body readers > all

Daredevil - one strike to the throat

Black Panther - Cosmic Armbar

--
Logan doesn't stand a chance. They are too awesome. laughing

Originally posted by Parmaniac
IF going Anti-Helicarrier on him. Hmm.. I just realised something. Iron Fist > helicarier > Voidtry.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Hmm.. I just realised something. Iron Fist > helicarier > Voidtry.

There was a Rulk vs. IF joke thread. Fight took place on the poor helicarrier laughcry

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There was a Rulk vs. IF joke thread. Fight took place on the poor helicarrier laughcry Its a joke because Iron Fist WTFstomps Rulk. miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.