Caedus vs Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fortitude
In a battle to the death on the Anakin Solo. Who emerges victorious?

Lord Lucien
Anakin Solo.

Vorpal Ruin
Caedus 8-9/10

Turr_Phennir
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Caedus 8-9/10

Based on?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Turr_Phennir
Based on? Caedus has a third hand. Honestly it can surprise even the best fighters.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Turr_Phennir
Based on?

I see them as relatively equal in terms of force power, but I consider Caedus the better duelist and tactician. I think shatterpoint and Jacens more esoteric force knowledge/techniques would give him the edge to take the majority.

Darth Truculent
Is this TFU I or TFU II Starkiller? If it is TFU II, then Caedus will have extreme difficulty.

Eminence
I think Solo is forced...

to abandon ship.

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!

Turr_Phennir
Originally posted by Eminence

to abandon ship.

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!

I... don't get it. haermm

And by "it" I mean the joke. Not vagina. I get that. Lots of it, actually. I'm practically drowning in it. Vagina here, vagina there. Everywhere. I have sex all the time. I'm not a virgin. no expression

ares834
Originally posted by Eminence

to abandon ship.

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2007/05/08/image2773178j.jpg

NTJack0
Starkiller is fail, lol.

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Is this TFU I or TFU II Starkiller? If it is TFU II, then Caedus will have extreme difficulty.

Btw, what puts TFU 2 Starkiller higher?

Considering TFU 1 Starkiller fought Vader and Palps.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Q99
Btw, what puts TFU 2 Starkiller higher?

Considering TFU 1 Starkiller fought Vader and Palps.

They made him travel back in time, and challenge the entire Jedi Council, Dooku, and Sidious to a fight. He killed them all with one force push, which destroyed 5 planets in its arc.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
They made him travel back in time, and challenge the entire Jedi Council, Dooku, and Sidious to a fight. He killed them all with one force push, which destroyed 5 planets in its arc.

You forgot where he sired Anakin Skywalker AND himself. At the same time.

Nephthys
While riding a T-rex, firing machineguns into the air and screaming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.