Joker VS Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who can torcher someone more givin they have equal powers

theICONiac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
who can torcher someone more givin they have equal powers

Mephisto is I would imagine fire-retardant living in hell and all.

Parmaniac
He's torchered him with the penance stair

theICONiac
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He's torchered him with the penance stair

laughing out loud

While this thread really peeks my interest I don't know if I holey understand this...I'm trying in vane to make scents of it all. I prey I am reeding this write.

JakeTheBank
Mephisto

Black bolt z
Mephisto due to the fact that hes evil by nature. And being hes more powerful (even if you even out their powers) mephisto has more experience in torturing people. How long has he been doing it?

Sr J-Bieb
Memphisto pritty much invented torchers in comix

theICONiac
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

I think ewe have aired in your judgment Sr J-Bieb. Mephisto mite have a big demon-whored behind him but Joker's mined is sharpest I've scene.

zopzop
Mephisto and it's not even close.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
He's torchered him with the penance stair Originally posted by theICONiac
I think ewe have aired in your judgment Sr J-Bieb. Mephisto mite have a big demon-whored behind him but Joker's mined is sharpest I've scene. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

You guys are @$$e$ laughing

guy222
mephisto

theICONiac
Originally posted by zopzop
You guys are @$$e$ laughing

yes

Placidity
Originally posted by Black bolt z
torturing

lern 2 spelle LOL.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Placidity
lern 2 spelle LOL. What did I spell wrong?

theICONiac
What did I spell wrong?

This thread is about spelling things wrong and you go ahead and spell something right...

Tsk, tsk.

Mindset
What did I spell wrong? You make me seek.

Varunga
Mephisto. While the Joker was shown to be amazingly sadistic when he was Emperor Joker, if Mephisto had that level of power I can just as easily see him being even crueler.

Mephisto has been back stabbing, enslaving, and torturing others for much longer than the Joker has even been alive, and is one of the most intelligent beings in Marvel. He is easily the better of the two here when it comes to torture.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Varunga
Mephisto. While the Joker was shown to be amazingly sadistic when he was Emperor Joker, if Mephisto had that level of power I can just as easily see him being even crueler.

Mephisto has been back stabbing, enslaving, and torchering others for much longer than the Joker has even been alive, and is one of the most intelligent beings in Marvel. He is easily the better of the two here when it comes to torcher.

Korektid

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Varunga

Mephisto has been back stabbing, enslaving, and torturing others for much longer than the Joker has even been alive, and is one of the most intelligent beings in Marvel. He is easily the better of the two here when it comes to torture. I don't really disagree with this. thumb up

King Kandy
Everything Joker could think of, Mephisto probably independently invented thousands of years ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.