Wolverine vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Battle takes place away from civilization, in the woods.

who takes it?

Trackz
Ironfist beats everyone

Mindset
Originally posted by Trackz
Ironfist beats everyone

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Trackz
Ironfist beats everyone

Yeah ok.... Wolverine will give IF hell..

Wolverine 7-10

Daredevil1
Logan wins after a hell of a match.

Trackz
one of ironfists chi death touches could potentially KO Wolverine

Mindset
Since this battle takes place in the woods I'm going to go with Danny via iron fist.

Mshinu
Hmm, Wolvie is above Danny skill wise like we saw in their sparring match. Add the factors of chi manipulation and adamantium and you got one hell of a match.

I`ll go with the hairy canadian for a majority. The terrain favors him too.

Mindset
The sparring match doesn't prove Wolverine is above Danny skill wise.

Just like sparring matches in real life don't.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Mindset
The sparring match doesn't prove Wolverine is above Danny skill wise.

Just like sparring matches in real life don't.

Now that would depend on how you spar.

As for how Logan and Danny was depicted I think the message was clear.

Mindset
What you think and what is actual are not that same.

Mshinu

Yea, you probably think so too. laughing

Mindset
Reported.

Mshinu
Reported.

Thanks. And how does this fine morning find you? smile

Mindset
My paycheck isn't as much as I would like it to be.

I also may or may not have an std.

Fingers crossed.

Mshinu
My paycheck isn't as much as I would like it to be.

I also may or may not have an std.

Fingers crossed.

Well good luck. I am happy cuz my test came back negative a few days ago. You need to look out for these things when you don`t have a metahuman healing factor I guess.

Marvelknight
They had a sparring match recently that Logan won clearly. But That I don't really care to use as proof. I say Logan can definitely deal out and take the punishment he may receive from IF. Same can't be said for Danny. IF will take a few but no more than 3 wins here. Wolverine for the solid majority.

Daredevil1
Yeah Logan pretty much owned Danny in the training match.

cdtm

There's also the writer to consider..

Who did jack squat with Danny during his Avengers run, and was just using him to set up a Squirrel Girl thing..

Not that it matters, because sparring match. Wolverine at a 6, Danny at a 3. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Iron Fist wins. Wolverine has a face, and faces are weak against fists, let alone those made of iron.

Daredevil1
Danny: Logan damn you broke my Iron Fist with your face.

Logan: smiles with a messed up face.

Mindset
Most retarded thing you've ever posted.

Daredevil1
Most retarded thing you've ever posted.

Mindset: I am a retarded thing.

DD1: smile

Cogito
facepalm2

Bouboumaster
Wolverine would win 10/10 in a normal match, but since it's in the wood, Wolverine win 11/10 or even 12/10. That's right: Wolverine win so hard that it defies logic.

OneDumbG0
Iron Fist 7/10. Being away from civilization is hardly an anathema to Iron Fist's skills or health.

Marvelknight
IF is going to have trouble getting past Wolverine' claws in close range combat. Maybe at moments Danny will counter or evade. But not throughout the entire fight. Wolverine has already proven that he can make IF miss and knows the way he fights.

Plus Wolverine can catch him off guard and get off some pretty nice offensive moves. Also Wolverine' damage soak is greater along with his fighting agility. Wolverine will out-fight Danny in any real confrontation, given motive and the will, Wolverine is coming out on top more often than not. I'd say 8-10. Danny can't hurt Wolverine enough or take what he can dish out. And if Wolverine lapses into a berserker rage, Iron Fist' chances has just gotten much slimmer...

cdtm
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Iron Fist 7/10. Being away from civilization is hardly an anathema to Iron Fist's skills or health.

Quoted for truth.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Iron Fist wins. Wolverine has a face, and faces are weak against fists, let alone those made of iron.

Adamantium face & fists > iron fists

Transmaniacon
if i write the story, Iron-Fist knocks him out in one punch. then he bangs Black Widow

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Adamantium face & fists > iron fists

Not Danny's.

OneDumbG0
Adamantium face & fists > iron fists Logan's havin a helluva time tryin to knock out Cyclops, let alone Iron Fist.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Logan's havin a helluva time tryin to knock out Cyclops, let alone Iron Fist.

Haven't been picking up any titles in while. The only one I pick up every month has been The Walking Dead. What's going on now with Cyclops that keeps him from having his face caved in from one of Logan's punches?

OneDumbG0
Haven't been picking up any titles in while. The only one I pick up every month has been The Walking Dead. What's going on now with Cyclops that keeps him from having his face caved in from one of Logan's punches? Logan's girly arms apparently.

Mindset
lol

Sr J-Bieb
Fist picks up the woods just to get it out of the way, and smashes Wolverine's face. With his fists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.