Demitri Maximoff vs Baal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
pre-Pyron Demitri goes up against Baal from Disgaea at his strongest. I've been wondering which was stronger for some time now.

which of these two supernatural powerhouses win?

Frisky Dingo
This thread is WAY too hard to decide. Pre-Pyron, post banishment version of Demitri would be stomped, but pre-banishment would be a little too difficult to make out a winner.

Baal is very formidable and has a lot of different special powers and abilities but none would equal, or even come close to a Scalephoton. Demitri narrowly survived a force, that unlike even the largest black holes in the universe, leaves a permanent void in time & space. A tear large enough to fit a GIANT castle through. You add that to the fact that Demitri, at this time, could easily shrug off temps of 1 million degrees Celsius and combine this with having the endurance to fight a sealed Belial for 100 years straight and I would say that there's nothing Baal could do to actually take him out at this level.

That said, you would assume that Demitri is very powerful but there's no way to gauge his power out put at this time. So basically, he has no way to take Baal out either, as far as we know.

I say a draw.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
This thread is WAY too hard to decide. Pre-Pyron, post banishment version of Demitri would be stomped, but pre-banishment would be a little too difficult to make out a winner.

Baal is very formidable and has a lot of different special powers and abilities but none would equal, or even come close to a Scalephoton. Demitri narrowly survived a force, that unlike even the largest black holes in the universe, leaves a permanent void in time & space. A tear large enough to fit a GIANT castle through. You add that to the fact that Demitri, at this time, could easily shrug off temps of 1 million degrees Celsius and combine this with having the endurance to fight a sealed Belial for 100 years straight and I would say that there's nothing Baal could do to actually take him out at this level.

That said, you would assume that Demitri is very powerful but there's no way to gauge his power out put at this time. So basically, he has no way to take Baal out either, as far as we know.

I say a draw. Lol.

Unquantifiable bullshit.

Baal effortlessly crushes Demitri.

No End N Site

All that needs to be said, really. Metri bodies this foo and then makes a sandwich out of him. Demitri's steam rollin over FTLin star destroyers and consumin 400k LYs of energy at just 80% of his power.

He makes Baal his *****, literally. Thank you Midnight Bliss.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
All that needs to be said, really. Metri bodies this foo and then makes a sandwich out of him. Demitri's steam rollin over FTLin star destroyers and consumin 400k LYs of energy at just 80% of his power.

He makes Baal his *****, literally. Thank you Midnight Bliss. He beat a mortal, holding back Pyron.

Baal dances around Demitri at FTL speeds before he blows up the solar system.

No End N Site
You're right about who and what Metri defeated, buuuuuuut...everything I stated, Pyron could do while small and in fact, does for specials and utilities. That's the catchsmile

And a solar system being destroyed by Baal? I believe that *wink*. And in all honesty, that pales in comparison to a permanent rip in space, in which one guy here, has survived.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
You're right about who and what Metri defeated, buuuuuuut...everything I stated, Pyron could do while small and in fact, does for specials and utilities. That's the catchsmile

And a solar system being destroyed by Baal? I believe that *wink*. And in all honesty, that pales in comparison to a permanent rip in space, in which one guy here, has survived. 1. Prove he is FTL when mortal please. Destroying stars I'll buy because of what Cosmic Disruption does.

Demitri's energy absorption does him no good here. Oh, and Baal is a conglomeration of all the evil souls that lost their way in the Multiverse, he's a multiversal abstractual being. It is because of this that he can't die.

2. Unquantifiable bullshit. Stop claiming something unquantifiable is a feat.

At level 30 Laharl has access to a planet busting attack. At level 50, he could destroy two million space battleships in less than ten minutes without harming a single person inside them. Mao, at level 1,500, casually destroys three planets. Baal ranges from level 4,000 to IIRC 9,999. Oh, and if you fail to beat him in one of those battles, when he is a Prinny, he enslaves the cosmos.

There is a character in Disgaea who bulldozed through planets accidently on his way to go meet Zetta in one of the games. And another, Alexander, whom is capable of destroying every world in the cosmos. Gig can create alternate dimensions which he can trap people in (Similar to Jedah) with a snap of his finger. He can call upon these dimensions he has created on a whim. Oh, and Prier can knock the moon out of orbit by kicking someone at it.

All are weak compared to Baal, and similarly much of this surpasses everything Demitri has shown.

Frisky Dingo
@ Everyone

Level 1000 characters in Disgea can casually destroy three and four planets at time. Baal, IIRC at his canon highest is at level 6000. None canon highest, 8000. He can take out a multitude of solar systems in just one sitting. So yeah. Laharl used a level 20 attack, although he himself was level 1200 or 1500 at that time, to burst a planet casually in one bad ending and blitzed entire space fleet at level 70. The character Gig using max Gigify can empower a character to level 2000. Baal was said by Laharl to bet at level 4000 in his normal body. Prinny Baal was at level 8000. Zetta pre-book form's attacks were described as 'shaking the entire dimension'. The "levels" are like Makai Classes but far less ridiculous. Like Pyron and Felicia being in the same rank. Just go play Disgea bro. big grin

Next, and I did not know this, one of constellations that Pyron summons is not just stars, it is an entire galaxy. I forget the name of it but I know it's smaller than the Milky way but the 3rd largest in some kind of rank. I had no idea that constellations could consist of galaxies and unfortunately for Baal, they do. Some of these galaxies are over a 1 million(ly) away and are appearing instantly and shrunken.

Keep in mind that Pyron is B+ at the most in his small form and he can destroy galaxies in ridiculous ways. Then you have low or mid B+ guys like Anak that can create pocket dimensions, drag whole countries through time, and place them in said dimension. Demitri at his previous max is A+ class. Evidence of this is provided in the graphic file stating that Demitri, besides Belial was the strongest being in Makai. Jedah was dead, Galnan was dead, and Morrigan was split. Ozom, who is A+ was alive and took over the Dohma while Demitri was fighting Belial, yet Demitri was considered the 2nd strongest in Makai, above Ozom. It would take hundreds, maybe even thousands of B+ level beasts to equal one A+ Class Super Noble. We know this because L.Raptor is B+, and is but a buffoonish crony to the A+ Ozom.

Claiming the time space ripper is "unquantifiable" is absolutely correct, since it is. It is unquantifiable since it is unfathomable. The force necessary to create such an event is unmeasurable. Heck, the largest black holes in the universe only succeed in bending and distorting Space Time with infinite force. To breach Space Time with sheer power requires a force beyond that which infinite. It is a feat that is beyond all comprehension. But that's okay since, 100% truth here, in the Graphic File Belial's power is stated to be.........beyond all comprehension. Nothing in Disgea is as strong enough to fatally or even mortally wound Demitri.

Demitri is also FTL. Pyron's teleport is called Galaxy Trip. He takes trips across galaxies with it..........instantly. Demitri would have to be incredibly fast to keep up with a instantaneous galaxy hopper. Not only did he keep up with him, he killed. Not only did he kill him, he ate him. Not only did he eat him, he did it at 80% power. Demitri is not to be sold short.

No End N Site
Again, you purdy much said all that needed to be said. But Daayyyyyuuuuuummmm. The Triangulum Galaxy 'is' in the constellations and it's 50,000 lys in all directions. Only half the Milky way, but still twice and the some, as large as the average galaxy. It only appears as a star cuz it's billions of light years away but still that damn bright.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
Now, some B+ers can shrink Super Galaxies and blow'em da f**k up like me at a tourney. I guarantee you that if Capcom makes a DS4, they're gonna retcon the shit outta DS and bring'em down to Street Fighter level. And they wont put Pyron in the game.

And for future references here's the list of constellations in The Max Cosmo Disro.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6687/3183655mhlh9z56.jpg

NemeBro
@ Everyone

Level 1000 characters in Disgea can casually destroy three and four planets at time. Baal, IIRC at his canon highest is at level 6000. None canon highest, 8000. He can take out a multitude of solar systems in just one sitting. So yeah. Laharl used a level 20 attack, although he himself was level 1200 or 1500 at that time, to burst a planet casually in one bad ending and blitzed entire space fleet at level 70. The character Gig using max Gigify can empower a character to level 2000. Baal was said by Laharl to bet at level 4000 in his normal body. Prinny Baal was at level 8000. Zetta pre-book form's attacks were described as 'shaking the entire dimension'. The "levels" are like Makai Classes but far less ridiculous. Like Pyron and Felicia being in the same rank. Just go play Disgea bro. big grin

Next, and I did not know this, one of constellations that Pyron summons is not just stars, it is an entire galaxy. I forget the name of it but I know it's smaller than the Milky way but the 3rd largest in some kind of rank. I had no idea that constellations could consist of galaxies and unfortunately for Baal, they do. Some of these galaxies are over a 1 million(ly) away and are appearing instantly and shrunken.

Keep in mind that Pyron is B+ at the most in his small form and he can destroy galaxies in ridiculous ways. Then you have low or mid B+ guys like Anak that can create pocket dimensions, drag whole countries through time, and place them in said dimension. Demitri at his previous max is A+ class. Evidence of this is provided in the graphic file stating that Demitri, besides Belial was the strongest being in Makai. Jedah was dead, Galnan was dead, and Morrigan was split. Ozom, who is A+ was alive and took over the Dohma while Demitri was fighting Belial, yet Demitri was considered the 2nd strongest in Makai, above Ozom. It would take hundreds, maybe even thousands of B+ level beasts to equal one A+ Class Super Noble. We know this because L.Raptor is B+, and is but a buffoonish crony to the A+ Ozom.

Claiming the time space ripper is "unquantifiable" is absolutely correct, since it is. It is unquantifiable since it is unfathomable. The force necessary to create such an event is unmeasurable. Heck, the largest black holes in the universe only succeed in bending and distorting Space Time with infinite force. To breach Space Time with sheer power requires a force beyond that which infinite. It is a feat that is beyond all comprehension. But that's okay since, 100% truth here, in the Graphic File Belial's power is stated to be.........beyond all comprehension. Nothing in Disgea is as strong enough to fatally or even mortally wound Demitri.

Demitri is also FTL. Pyron's teleport is called Galaxy Trip. He takes trips across galaxies with it..........instantly. Demitri would have to be incredibly fast to keep up with a instantaneous galaxy hopper. Not only did he keep up with him, he killed. Not only did he kill him, he ate him. Not only did he eat him, he did it at 80% power. Demitri is not to be sold short. No.

The Triangulum constellation and Triangulum Galaxy are not synonymous. The Triangulum constellation is a small constellation, consisting of IIRC about 16 or so stars.

I also wasn't aware that Disgaea 3 was noncanon, nor Disgaea 2. In both Baal appears in a level 8,000 form. Oh, and Alexander, who destroyed all worlds in the Cosmos, was level 1,000 IIRC.

Pyron being B+ class has yet to be proven by you, not that I can recall. And once more, is no galaxy buster.

The Scalephoton (I may be mispelling it, I forget) is unquantifiable because... An explosion can't rip a hole in time/space. You seem to be under the impression that because it's not quantifiable, that it places Demitri's durability beyond infinite. It doesn't. Don't be stupid. That's like the idiots who claim Gotenks yelling and ripping a hole in space/time was a feat. It's not. Nor is this a real quantifiable feat. Demitri dies easily to Belial's attack.

It's a teleport. Reacting to a teleporter doesn't make your speed FTL. Oh, and Overlords can travel the length and breadth of the universe in moments. Or just teleport, Laharl has shown the ability to teleport to distant planets as well.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by NemeBro
No.

The Triangulum constellation and Triangulum Galaxy are not synonymous. The Triangulum constellation is a small constellation, consisting of IIRC about 16 or so stars.

I also wasn't aware that Disgaea 3 was noncanon, nor Disgaea 2. In both Baal appears in a level 8,000 form. Oh, and Alexander, who destroyed all worlds in the Cosmos, was level 1,000 IIRC.

Pyron being B+ class has yet to be proven by you, not that I can recall. And once more, is no galaxy buster.

The Scalephoton (I may be mispelling it, I forget) is unquantifiable because... An explosion can't rip a hole in time/space. You seem to be under the impression that because it's not quantifiable, that it places Demitri's durability beyond infinite. It doesn't. Don't be stupid. That's like the idiots who claim Gotenks yelling and ripping a hole in space/time was a feat. It's not. Nor is this a real quantifiable feat. Demitri dies easily to Belial's attack.

It's a teleport. Reacting to a teleporter doesn't make your speed FTL. Oh, and Overlords can travel the length and breadth of the universe in moments. Or just teleport, Laharl has shown the ability to teleport to distant planets as well.

Yes

laughing out loud Yes they are.

I commend you for your valiant effort, though.

I didn't mean that those games were not canon, only that those fights with him were not. And Alex destroying all the planets in the cosmos is just hyperbole. To pile on to that, the cosmos in Disgea consists of only one galaxy, which we could assume is the size of a normal galaxy. 10 to 20K (ly)sad

Pyron being B+ while small is proven by the fact that he lost to Demitri. It's rather simple.

Don't be stupid, huh? About 30 seconds of thought for this one. Gotenks and others distorting space time with screams can easily be blamed on the fact that they were in a, idk, HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER. Notice, for all the yelling they did after that in the normal world, no distortion occurred. And the Scalephoton isn't an explosion, It's highly compressed energy. Believe it or not, Astrophysicist say super hot highly compressed energy is exactly what's needed to rupture space time/make worm holes. Belial goes one step further and does the incomprehensible, he busts it at both ends with a warning shot and Demitri survives it. This is a work of fiction after all. I suggest you just,
http://www.captainangry.com/img/dealWithIt/tumblr_l94tucopkt1qbtq9lo1_250.gif

It's a teleport that gets him in and out of whole galaxies faster than light would. To react to someone who spams this in a fight is indeed substantially faster than light. Heck, Pyron crosses the universe in a matter of years ranging in the millions or 100 million, I forget. 0.000000000001% of that speed would still be....beyond a number you can count to...of times faster than light. In fact I may even say that 0.00001% of Pyron's speed is actually faster than the universe expands. At beyond a quintillion(lyps) you would cross the smallest possible estimation of the universe in 3.7 billion years or so. Pyron "explored it's furthest limits" in the course of 200,000,000 years. Are we now going to say the mini Pyron can't even use 1010 x 0.1 of his actual speed in small form? The fact that he would be able to limit himself that greatly would be heavenly effort. And I pretty much know what the Overlords are capable of and I never argued that Demitri or Baal had any type of speed advantage over one another. Thank you. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.