Which villain would be Wolverine worse Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I am not talk like Thanos or somebody even near that level somebody closer to Wolverine level of villians. DC and Image only Villains only who would give him the most trouble but make it interesting

Villains
Deathstroke
NKV Demon
Joker
Overtkill

SamZED
Criminal masterminds wont do much, they're only good against boyscouts. Logan would just gutt someone like Luthor. Deathstroke if he's hired to take Wolverine down and prepping for it should be interesting.

golem370
Luthor has vast resources he would be hard to get to.

Brockalizer
R'as al Ghul

Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine fights a lot of bricks, and the animal mind ones give him the worst problems...

So obviously I could see some epic fights with Doomsday

golem370
But imo he is out of Logans league

psycho gundam
plague from uncanny x-force screwed him up pretty badly when they fought. dude has the power to transmit disease through metal, and coaxed wolverine into stabbing him and with a smile, plague gave him every disease known to man right through his skeleton.

wolverine looked like a over-microwaved hotdog. he couldn't see cause of cateracts and could barely breathe cause of a throat full of puss and multiple strokes/seizures.

golem370
But I wanted someone from a different universe because it would be a new challange for Logan.

psycho gundam
sand from jsa then

Zack Fair
Originally posted by golem370
But imo he is out of Logans league

Yeah. SNIKT. Game over for Doomsday.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine fights a lot of bricks, and the animal mind ones give him the worst problems...

So obviously I could see some epic fights with Doomsday I love Wolverine, but Doomsday is just too far out of his league, unless you go with one of the weaker clones. Superman tried slicing him up in HP, didn't really have much of a long term effect, just pissed Doomsday off. Solomon Grundy on the other hand...

Gecko4lif
Rex splode would be a nightmare

Parmaniac
Dark Claw and or Hyena from the amalgam universe smile

Scoobless
Brit would be a pain for Wolverine (and vice versa)

JakeTheBank
Cheetah. Someone who can be as animalistic as he and Creed, is way smarter, vastly stronger, and has speed enough to guarantee Logan would never touch her outside of some PIS. She would likely just mess Logan up without taking him seriously, allow him to heal, and do it all over again.

Uriel005
Frances Kane i.e. Wally West Rogues gallery magnetic manipulator. Trolololol on Wolverine.

SamZED
Clayface. Annoying unstabable mountain of goo.

Glower
Cyrax badass robot mother****er

Endless Mike
Mr. Mxyzptlk

Parmaniac
That would be funny as hell.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Mr. Mxyzptlk

The trolling which would ensure would be hilarious.

the ninjak
Sandman
Hydro-Man
T1000

Veil from Avengers Academy would take over his body.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That would be funny as hell.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The trolling which would ensure would be hilarious.

All this. Dear Gods, all this.

Brockalizer
Harley Quinn would be pretty funny. Or tweek Witch Blade's personality a little.

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The trolling which would ensure would be hilarious. I can just imagine Wolverine's rage face. My God Deadpool would be jealous of Mxy's ability to inspire PURE RAEG!!!

SamZED
Originally posted by the ninjak
Veil from Avengers Academy would take over his body. More like vice versa. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.