Ultimate Supreme Power Hyperion vs. Red Son Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight to the death...takes place in Cuba.

Who wins?

carver9
Good fight...undecided.

byrdgang21
Bump

Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmmm....i dunno, i never considered Red Son Clark more powerful than his mainstream version, but i place him over hyperion

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmmm....i dunno, i never considered Red Son Clark more powerful than his mainstream version, but i place him over hyperion

This Version of Hyperion seemed pretty badass to me. We was basically manhandling Ultimate Thor and the avengers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
This Version of Hyperion seemed pretty badass to me. We was basically manhandling Ultimate Thor and the avengers.

true but neither Ultimae Hyperion or Ultimate Thor are anything a baseline Superman couldnt handle if not outright stomp

byrdgang21
true but neither Ultimae Hyperion or Ultimate Thor are anything a baseline Superman couldnt handle if not outright stomp

I know that Ultimate Thor is portrayed weaker than the 616 version but imo that version of Hype seemed significantly more powerful than most others in the Ultimate universe. And iirc Hype was weakened in that arc.

Also its un-American not to pick Hype in this fight given their origins

Sin I AM
I know that Ultimate Thor is portrayed weaker than the 616 version but imo that version of Hype seemed significantly more powerful than most others in the Ultimate universe. And iirc Hype was weakened in that arc.

Also its un-American not to pick Hype in this fight given their origins

iirc thor beat hyperion

Scoobless

He's not more powerful than regular Superman, the differences were all in his personality.

carver9
Supreme powers Hype is a natural beast.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Scoobless
He's not more powerful than regular Superman, the differences were all in his personality.

i know i said that

Bentley
I'm not american. Comrade Superman ftw.

byrdgang21
iirc thor beat hyperion

No. Hype was owning Thor and even beat him with his own hammer. It wasn't until Wanda teleported in the mainstream version of the Squadron and then all their powers were cut in 1/2

Scoobless
No. Hype was owning Thor and even beat him with his own hammer. It wasn't until Wanda teleported in the mainstream version of the Squadron and then all their powers were cut in 1/2

Not sure about that ... but I don't have the comic anymore, thought Thor started winning before the other Hype & Co showed up.

Martian_mind
Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.