Reed vs. Riddler and Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glower
The villainous duo has planted 6 nuclear bombs in NYC, can Reed stop them?

Mshinu
Reed always can

JakeTheBank
Yes and easily.

Parmaniac
He already failed @ disposing Dock Ocks bombs haw-som

Black bolt z
Is he supposed to disarm the bombs or just fight them?

the ninjak
Ironman was helpless and had to beg Doc not to. Bombs once placed and primed will explode if it's the bombers intent is to explode them.

Reed would have to pull out some incredible tech.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
Reed would have to pull out some incredible tech. Thats kinda what reed does.

JakeTheBank
Pretty sure Doc Ock's knowledge of nuclear bombs > Riddler and Joker's.

Parmaniac
I don't even think that's what the scenario is about tbh. The Riddler is more the "what is shiny and big?" kind of guy and not the "look how advanced my tech is" guy.

If Reed has to solve his classic riddles I doubt he would succeed cause that's not what Reed usually does.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I don't even think that's what the scenario is about tbh. The Riddler is more the "what is shiny and big?" kind of guy and not the "look how advanced my tech is" guy.

If Reed has to solve his classic riddles I doubt he would succeed cause that's not what Reed usually does.

It doesn't really matter because Riddler and Joker's tech wouldn't be beyond Reed's haxxed tech to overcome. Edward could leave all these riddles behind that he wants, but it wouldn't matter if Reed just uses his resources to detect all of them and shut them down before lunch anyway without humoring him.

And I do think Reed's more than smart enough to solve Edward's riddles as well.

psycho gundam
He already failed @ disposing Dock Ocks bombs haw-som and he'd fail again here. joker would probably lie and plant 7 bombs just in case, most likely riddler wouldn't even be privy to that knowledge

Glorificus
Can't Reed just build a time-travel device, travel to before Joker/Riddler planted the bombs, and kill them?

the ninjak

The scenario would be Riddler with Joker aid planting nukes round NY and Riddler giving Reed a bunch of riddles to solve, not aware that Jokers gonna set them off no matter what.

It would be up to Reed to use that time to use tech to locate the bombs and call in high speed support while he entertains the villains.

As they watch the bombs go off. Reed and Doom watch the explosion epicenters and Doom goes back in time and tells Reed's support team where the general locations of the blasts were.

Heroes win the day.

Bouboumaster
Reed probably has a ray-gun to solve that shit in his closet.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Reed probably has a ray-gun to solve that shit in his closet. Right next to the vacuum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.