Darkseid vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Animated fight.

Darkseid from Superman/Batman: Apocalypse

against

The Hulk from Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2

Hand to hand to the death.

The setting is Times Square at noon. Plenty of building, cars, etc. for makeshift weapons.

Who takes it?

Impediment
Inb4 someone yells, "Omega Beams PWN!!1!"

I seriously doubt the beams would destroy Hulk. Could they hurt Hulk? Yeah, I think so.

BruceSkywalker
the omega beams will hurt hulk, but nit enough to stop him from walking up to darkseid and punching him

Impediment
Darkseid seemed to trade blows with Superman fairly well.

IMO, animated Superman would stomp animated Hulk.

I just don't know enough about Darkseid to make a completely accurate guess.

dadudemon
Well, if I am not mistaken, Ultimate advengers Hulk was able to destroy Vibranium alien ships.

That puts his "durability" and stupid levels.

Some of you may kneejerk and say, "Woah, woah, woah...super duper absurd strength is not the same thing as durability. In fact, those two things are two different "power" measures."

I agree with that statement but only partial. In order for one material to be able to tear up another, that first material must usually exceed the torn material in strength. That different becomes more dramatic when you get into the size of the objects acting on eachother.

What does that mean?

Hulk's hands were smaller than the cross-sectional areas of the ships he was tearing up/punching up. Despite this, he was still able to tear it up. The durability of his flesh has to be astronomical in order to do that considering what we know about processed vibranium.

That said...omega beams are shit compared to Hulk's durability in the context of this thread. I would said that animated version of Darkseid's omega beams being useless against Hulk.

They just appear to be a more powerful version of Superman's heat-ray vision in the movie rather than the uber "holy shit, wtf!" level they are in DC Comics.

Hulk, once enraged, will easily defeat Darkseid. However, Darkseid will have to pound on Hulk for Hulk to reach that point (in the first avengers...Hulk was not angry enough, at first, to destroy the alien ships...then he started to WTF pwn.)

Impediment
Hulk has insane durability, I agree.

Still, once Betty calmed Hulk down, he was given a tranquilizer via needle. Maybe it was for PIS reasons, but his skin was punctured.

I dunno.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment

Still, once Betty calmed Hulk down, he was given a tranquilizer via needle. Maybe it was for PIS reasons, but his skin was punctured.

I dunno.

The needle was made out of a small section of my scrotum.

It could also be PIS, to the max.

That's actually what it was, though.

There's no way that a "material" strong enough to tear up another material that easily stands up to nukes can somehow be penetrated by surgical steel fired at "dart gun" speeds.

Nemesis X

I dunno.

The needle was possibly made out of adamantium.

-Pr-
Superman was shit in that movie. Was such a let down for me.

That said, not sure who wins.

ares834
Darkseid knocks Hulk out of the atmophere for the easy win.

Impediment
Hulk is leagues stronger than Darkseid, easy.

Darkseid, however, is a brilliant strategist.

I figured that being in Manhattan with miles of urban landscape, Darkseid could use that to his advantage over the dim witted Hulk.

-Pr-
Hulk is leagues stronger than Darkseid, easy.

Darkseid, however, is a brilliant strategist.

I figured that being in Manhattan with miles of urban landscape, Darkseid could use that to his advantage over the dim witted Hulk.

Darkseid didn't really have a lot of strength showings in the movie. I don't know if "Leagues" is the right word to use.

jinXed by JaNx
Omega Beam should be more than enough to KO the Hulk. However, what we have seen from the Omega beams in the animated universe, they're not going to come close to downing the Hulk. Hulk is just grossly overpowered especially in the first Avengers movie. I don't think Hulk is stronger than Superman but the way Superman has made Darkseid his ***** in the movies and cartoon series i don't see why Hulk doesnt do the same

dadudemon
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman was shit in that movie. Was such a let down for me.

That said, not sure who wins.

Agreed. They were barely messing up the farm...

I wanted to see some massive landscape alteration. Not some Kid Goku levels of power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.