Hal Jordan vs. Doc Ock, Sandman, Storm, Logan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glower
Movie versions.

Who wins?

Uriel005
Hal Jordan... Handily at that.

Mini Bennett
Storm is the only one there who is even a slight threat to Green Lantern, and she loses pretty quickly too.

-Pr-
I don't see Storm threatening him much if at all, tbh.

Hal should take this reasonably comfortably imo.

Mini Bennett
I'm just saying she's the only one there that doesn't get destroyed in a second. She still loses terribly.

-Pr-
Even above Sandman?

Batman-Prime
Logan steals his Ring for the easy win.

leonidas
there is SOME evidence that storm might be able muck with his energy control, but it is a bit far-fetched. i wouldn't think logan could cut him. ock and sandman could distract and that's about it--and not for very long.

should be a comfortable win unless we use 2damnloud storm..... in which case storm solo's 10/10 no expression

jalek moye
Originally posted by leonidas
there is SOME evidence that storm might be able muck with his energy control, but it is a bit far-fetched. i wouldn't think logan could cut him. ock and sandman could distract and that's about it--and not for very long.
|

She messed with energy control in the movies?

JakeTheBank
Jordan.

ColossusGrundy
Jordan wins while yawning.

Mshinu
Storm flashes her boobs at Hal and zaps his distracted ass with lightning.

-Pr-
Originally posted by leonidas

should be a comfortable win unless we use 2damnloud storm..... in which case storm solo's 10/10 no expression

no expression

leonidas
exactly. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.