Agent Orange Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/81576-8073-agent-orange_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/100776/1979547-cap_large.png

Sr J-Bieb
I was thinking of the Orange Lantern... where I was prepared to give it to Cap in a heartbeat

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I was thinking of the Orange Lantern... where I was prepared to give it to Cap in a heartbeat

thumb up

zopzop
Well they're both augmented humans, does Cap have his shield? I'm giving this to Cap. Years of fighting experience plus an indestructible shield give him the edge.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop Well they're both augmented humans, does Cap have his shield? I'm giving this to Cap. Years of fighting experience plus an indestructible shield give him the edge.

ao has some advantages like being quicker and more durable. plus hes the reaker of grifter.

zopzop
@Prep-Man

Good points (and the accelerated healing). But don't forget Cap has gone up against Cl100 bricks and survived. He held his own vs Namor for a few and that's saying something. Plus he has an indestructible shield (he does have it for the sake of this Vs thread right?) to block/parry any physical or energy attack.

I don't know enough about the Reaker of Grifter to say how that would affect this outcome. I'm just going with Cap because he has a history of holding his own and even beating characters that are outside his weight class (so to speak).

Prep-Man
lol, sorry, i meant breaker of grifter. iirc, ao broke grifters legs.

zopzop
@Prep-Man
laughing I was like, I never heard of that but kept quiet cause I've been behind on my comics.

But yeah, still Cap for the majority around 6/10. The fighting experience, the shield, his history of hanging with and beating superhumans beyond his tier is what tips the scales in his favor, IMHO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.