Sentry vs. Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Voiding out Sentry takes on...

Alpha Flight:

- Aurora
- Guardian
- Northstar
- Puck
- Sasquatch
- Shaman
- Snowbird.

Rules/Notes:

- Everyone is in character

- The fight takes place in an abandoned Toronto, Canada

- Winner by knockout or death.

Who wins and why?

zopzop
If it was just regular Sentry, I can see AF taking it after a long hard fight. But Void? I think he wins the majority.

Harbinger
Unless Snowbird and Sas go Great Beast on him, I can't see them doing much of anything to Void.

Bentley
Shaman solos.

Mshinu
Void murders them, then ressurects them to do it again.

-K-M-
Shaman casts an illusion or shape shifts causing Sentry to flee. Sentry ran away MANY times and that is in character.

If your talking about Seige Sentry then he would kill pretty much everyone, but Snowbird then would take the form of a Great Beast and fight

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg18.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg19.jpg
3. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg20.jpg

guy222
af

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by -K-M-
Shaman casts an illusion or shape shifts causing Sentry to flee. Sentry ran away MANY times and that is in character. Voiding out Sentry never ran away.

-K-M-
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Voiding out Sentry never ran away.

Well technically Sentry/Void were one in the same. If he is refering to Seige fully unleashed then yeah he definetly didnt and would make very short work with most of AF.

OneDumbG0
^ On a more narrow point, I doubt any member of Alpha Flight knows Sentry well enough or has studied Sentry well enough for his phobias/apprehensions to even be a factor here. Stark, Frost, Nate Grey (apparently), and the Skrulls did.

psycho gundam
didn't sentry fight the collective, the same guy who "killed" AF?

-K-M-
^ On a more narrow point, I doubt any member of Alpha Flight knows Sentry well enough or has studied Sentry well enough for his phobias/apprehensions to even be a factor here. Stark, Frost, Nate Grey (apparently), and the Skrulls did.

True, except Shaman has shown to know phobia spells and has used them a few times. Everyone else would be fodder except Shaman and Snowbird.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
didn't sentry fight the collective, the same guy who "killed" AF?

Wasnt really a fight they had in space, he mostly got swatted away by the Collective. Also to note theCollective killed AF as noted when their guard was down AND it was revealed Llan had a part in their death.

Sr J-Bieb
^ On a more narrow point, I doubt any member of Alpha Flight knows Sentry well enough or has studied Sentry well enough for his phobias/apprehensions to even be a factor here. Stark, Frost, Nate Grey (apparently), and the Skrulls did. They just cast some fire illusions, or bears. Everyone's scared of bears

the Darkone
AF, if you added Talisman it's a stomp favoring AF. Snowbird, Shaman and Talisman are the most powerful members. AF wins dut too Snonbird abilities and shaman!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mshinu
Void murders them, then ressurects them to do it again. thumb up

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

Quanchi, don't pretend you've read Alpha Flight, we both know better. 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.