Superboy Prime vs 1000 ft tall Hulk from #635

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

god of war 666
Apparently Superboy Prime owns any Hulk incarnation.
In Hulk #635 World breaker Hulk was hit by gamma bombs and grew 1000 FEET TALL and was WAY more powerful than World breaker Hulk. Who would win between the 2 in a fight to the DEATH?

Note: after you choose the winner , PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW HE WILL WIN!!

SquallX
Prime should still shit stomp him.

Prime moves planets like they were nothing, survived all out exposure to anti-matter.

Hell, Hulk becomes an even bigger target, he'll do to Hulk what he did to the Anti-Monitor in Sinestro Corps Was.

Bentley
Prime retcons that Hulk into Joe Fixit.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by SquallX

Prime moves planets like they were nothing, survived all out exposure to anti-matter.

Hell, Hulk becomes an even bigger target, he'll do to Hulk what he did to the Anti-Monitor in Sinestro Corps Was. When he's not busy contending with Bart Allen and Kon-El, k.

Sodam Yat survived antimatter (twice) before becoming Ion. Savage Hulk has survived antimatter too.

What's that? Wait for everyone else to beat up on Anti-Monitor?

Bentley
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
When he's not busy contending with Bart Allen and Kon-El, k.

Sodam Yat survived antimatter (twice) before becoming Ion. Savage Hulk has survived antimatter too.

What's that? Wait for everyone else to beat up on Anti-Monitor?

You're such a huge Hulk fanboy 131

god of war 666

Hell, Hulk becomes an even bigger target, he'll do to Hulk what he did to the Anti-Monitor in Sinestro Corps Was. Normal Worldbreaker Hulk destroyed an entire dimension just with energy output. Now he's 1000 ft tall and WAAAYYYYY stronger than before.
Are you sure Prime will take it that easily? I'm not saying he can't win but I don't know if it will be as easy as you said it would be.

god of war 666
He's healing factor has also probably reached an entirely new level. He healed when all his skin was melted off back when he was The Professor. That was his WEAKEST incarnation , just imagine his healing factor NOW , not to mention that prime is about the size of his "nose hole" . I prefer DC as comics but I just can't understand what Prime can do to him. He can heal any bone, organ or tissue AND throwing him into the sun will only power him up.The Sun also gives off gamma rays , hulk will most likely absorb them and grow EVEN LARGER. I was on Prime's side on all other "Prime vs. Hulk" threads but I can't figure out what he can do to him NOW.

Placidity
There was no way Hulk could even touch SBP in his normal form. Now being much larger, Hulk hitting SBP would be like trying to punch a fly with Superspeed. Hulk wouldn't even know where he was at any given moment since unlike a fly he wouldn't give away his location with buzzing.

SBP flies up his ass and clears a path of destruction inside Hulk until he reaches his brain for the KO. Hulk reverts to Banner and SBP rips his heart out so quick Banner will be able to perceive it before he dies.

Batman-Prime

Hell, Hulk becomes an even bigger target, he'll do to Hulk what he did to the Anti-Monitor in Sinestro Corps Was.

thumb up

Looking at Primes best and comparing it to Hulks best, Prime stomps. However, Hulk stands a chance if you lowball him with his low feats (which are still impressive enough).

smile

god of war 666
Originally posted by Placidity
There was no way Hulk could even touch SBP in his normal form. Now being much larger, Hulk hitting SBP would be like trying to punch a fly with Superspeed. Hulk wouldn't even know where he was at any given moment since unlike a fly he wouldn't give away his location with buzzing.

SBP flies up his ass and clears a path of destruction inside Hulk until he reaches his brain for the KO. Hulk reverts to Banner and SBP rips his heart out so quick Banner will be able to perceive it before he dies. That was a very good point , but i doubt that a punch to the brain would KO him. His healing factor should heal the trauma in seconds (its his DNA that does the healing , not his brain , so even if you take out the brain the healing factor will get the job done).
If SPB tears out banners heart i'm sure he'll turn into the hulk and heal (he shot himself in the head and he turned and healed) . After all damage also triggers the transformation, not just anger and he could heal organs BEFORE. But still you're right in a way , prime will be too fast for hulk to hit but if Hulk creates a thunderclap , that should temporarily stun Prime and that's when he can strike. If i'm wrong please correct me. smile

god of war 666
Originally posted by god of war 666
That was a very good point , but i doubt that a punch to the brain would KO him. His healing factor should heal the trauma in seconds (its his DNA that does the healing , not his brain , so even if you take out the brain the healing factor will get the job done).
If SPB tears out banners heart i'm sure he'll turn into the hulk and heal (he shot himself in the head and he turned and healed) . After all damage also triggers the transformation, not just anger and he could heal organs BEFORE. But still you're right in a way , prime will be too fast for hulk to hit but if Hulk creates a thunderclap , that should temporarily stun Prime and that's when he can strike. If i'm wrong please correct me. smile Don't get me wrong , i really believe Prime can beat most Hulks , i just don't think he'll beat THIS Hulk

Placidity
That was a very good point , but i doubt that a punch to the brain would KO him. His healing factor should heal the trauma in seconds (its his DNA that does the healing , not his brain , so even if you take out the brain the healing factor will get the job done).

Who said about a single punch? He'll be tearing through all the tissues in his brain, also heat vision, ice breath - all that jazz. He will be KO'ed. I didn't say he would die, but there's no way he can remain conscious if his brain is mush.

If somehow you manage to convince yourself Prime can't even KO Hulk if he were inside his brain, then you still have the problem of showing us how Hulk would WIN if Prime were inside him.

If SPB tears out banners heart i'm sure he'll turn into the hulk and heal

I was just suggesting that for dramatic effect obviously. How about this then since you are that unimaginative - he vaporizes Banner with his heat vision instantly.

god of war 666
I was just suggesting that for dramatic effect obviously. How about this then since you are that unimaginative - he vaporizes Banner with his heat vision instantly. Well , that would work smile)

god of war 666
I was just suggesting that for dramatic effect obviously. How about this then since you are that unimaginative - he vaporizes Banner with his heat vision instantly. Well , that would work smile) It depends on how the writer sees it , both can beat each other (prime could beat hulk if he uses the strategy you talk about) Hulk could also win IF he can catch SBP (he could destroy an entire dimension just with excess energy and that was BEFORE he grew 1000 ft tall , i'm sure that in THIS form if he channels his power/gamma rays to his hands and manages to catch Prime in the middle of a thunderclap then i'm pretty sure prime will either get vaporized or turned to a crisp , and if it won't work prime will still be weakend and Hulk will have enough time to do it AGAIN until prime is dead)
Both can win (HULK IS MUCH STRONGER IN THIS FORM than SPB but prime is much faster). It all depends on how the writer sees it.
After all , if the writer wants spider-man to beat galactus then spiderman will beat galactus =)).

god of war 666
Well , that would work smile) It depends on how the writer sees it , both can beat each other (prime could beat hulk if he uses the strategy you talk about) Hulk could also win IF he can catch SBP (he could destroy an entire dimension just with excess energy and that was BEFORE he grew 1000 ft tall , i'm sure that in THIS form if he channels his power/gamma rays to his hands and manages to catch Prime in the middle of a thunderclap then i'm pretty sure prime will either get vaporized or turned to a crisp , and if it won't work prime will still be weakend and Hulk will have enough time to do it AGAIN until prime is dead)
Both can win (HULK IS MUCH STRONGER IN THIS FORM than SPB but prime is much faster). It all depends on how the writer sees it.
After all , if the writer wants spider-man to beat galactus then spiderman will beat galactus =)). I've got a perfect example of writers doing things that make no sense (in marvel zombies , zombie hulk killed thanos with ONE PUNCH laughing then he killed DARK PHOENIX with 2 PUNCHES laughing but was KO-ed with ONE PUNCH BY ULTIMATE THING laughing laughing

god of war 666
It depends on how the writer sees it , both can beat each other (prime could beat hulk if he uses the strategy you talk about) Hulk could also win IF he can catch SBP (he could destroy an entire dimension just with excess energy and that was BEFORE he grew 1000 ft tall , i'm sure that in THIS form if he channels his power/gamma rays to his hands and manages to catch Prime in the middle of a thunderclap then i'm pretty sure prime will either get vaporized or turned to a crisp , and if it won't work prime will still be weakend and Hulk will have enough time to do it AGAIN until prime is dead)
After all , if the writer wants spider-man to beat galactus then spiderman will beat galactus =)). I've got a perfect example of writers doing things that make no sense (in marvel zombies , zombie hulk killed thanos with ONE PUNCH laughing then he killed DARK PHOENIX with 2 PUNCHES laughing but was KO-ed with ONE PUNCH BY ULTIMATE THING laughing laughing

god of war 666
In the end it comes to THIS conclusion :
1000 ft tall HULK>>>>>>>Prime in terms of pure strength
SPB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk in terms of speed
IT all depends on the writer (both can win)

god of war 666
But I'm still happy to see more opinions smile

Bentley
My friend, we all like bumping our own threads, but you risk being banned if you keep that up.

god of war 666
Originally posted by Bentley
My friend, we all like bumping our own threads, but you risk being banned if you keep that up. I'm VERY new on KMC so i don't really know pretty much about its rules so could you please explain what i did wrong? sad

Bentley
Well, you should try to keep double posting to a minimum, so you normally wait for other posters to address your points, since it make take some time to answer to your threads.

god of war 666
Well, you should try to keep double posting to a minimum, so you normally wait for other posters to address your points, since it make take some time to answer to your threads. Thx , i'll do that smile

Sundipped
It depends on how the writer sees it , both can beat each other (prime could beat hulk if he uses the strategy you talk about) Hulk could also win IF he can catch SBP (he could destroy an entire dimension just with excess energy and that was BEFORE he grew 1000 ft tall , i'm sure that in THIS form if he channels his power/gamma rays to his hands and manages to catch Prime in the middle of a thunderclap then i'm pretty sure prime will either get vaporized or turned to a crisp , and if it won't work prime will still be weakend and Hulk will have enough time to do it AGAIN until prime is dead)
After all , if the writer wants spider-man to beat galactus then spiderman will beat galactus =)).I've got a perfect example of writers doing things that make no sense (in marvel zombies , zombie hulk killed thanos with ONE PUNCH laughing then he killed DARK PHOENIX with 2 PUNCHES laughing but was KO-ed with ONE PUNCH BY ULTIMATE THING laughing laughing

What evidence do you have stating this Hulk>>>Prime in strength.

Prime has survived a universal explosion so Hulk destroying a dimension is not gonna cut it.

Mshinu
Prime flies into big Hulkie Boy`s butt and vibrates him out of existence.

john allerdyce
Sodam Yat survived antimatter (twice) before becoming Ion. Savage Hulk has survived antimatter too. considering anti-monitor's anti-matter energy is always white in color, i'd sure like to see your proof that the pink blasts he used against yat were in fact anti-matter energy, and not just some other type of random energy.

anyway prime wins.

Ptr_Grifin
I've got a perfect example of writers doing things that make no sense (in marvel zombies , zombie hulk killed thanos with ONE PUNCH laughing then he killed DARK PHOENIX with 2 PUNCHES laughing but was KO-ed with ONE PUNCH BY ULTIMATE THING laughing laughing

There is a HUGE difference between those instances. When Ult. Thing KO'ed the Hulk, Hulk did NOT have the cosmic power yet. When he killed the other two, he was amp on not only Surfers power, but some of Galactus's power as well.

god of war 666
Originally posted by Sundipped
What evidence do you have stating this Hulk>>>Prime in strength.

Prime has survived a universal explosion so Hulk destroying a dimension is not gonna cut it. Hulk destroyed a dimension in NORMAL Worldbreaker mode . Now he's 1000 times larger and more powerfull so yes, i do believe that THIS Hulk is PHISICALLY above prime.

god of war 666
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
There is a HUGE difference between those instances. When Ult. Thing KO'ed the Hulk, Hulk did NOT have the cosmic power yet. When he killed the other two, he was amp on not only Surfers power, but some of Galactus's power as well. I might be wrong , but didn't Hulk kill surfer WITHOUT the power cosmic? if he did , he should have easily beaten Thing , even without the power cosmic.

Bentley
Thing >>>> Silver Surfer

You people never learn to respect Ben Grimm.

god of war 666
The way i see it , if THIS hulk manages to grab prime then he'll probably punch him again and again for about 45 min. until there will be nothing left of him. That IF he manages to catch him.

Simbon
Hulk destroyed a dimension in NORMAL Worldbreaker mode . Now he's 1000 times larger and more powerfull so yes, i do believe that THIS Hulk is PHISICALLY above prime.

Carver, is that you?

Worldbreaker didn't destroy the dimension.

Hulk looked very impressive, but size doesn't tell us enough to judge power.

Cogito
Normal Worldbreaker Hulk destroyed an entire dimension just with energy output. Unproven.

Now he's 1000 ft tall Made up number.

and WAAAYYYYY stronger than before. Unproven.

Yeah, I'd say we're done here.

Ptr_Grifin
I might be wrong , but didn't Hulk kill surfer WITHOUT the power cosmic? if he did , he should have easily beaten Thing , even without the power cosmic.

A bunch of zombie heroes and villains all tag-teamed Surfer who was like WTF?!? Hulk came up behind him and somehow bit his head off. That being said, power fluctuates between realities.

Sundipped
Hulk destroyed a dimension in NORMAL Worldbreaker mode . Now he's 1000 times larger and more powerfull so yes, i do believe that THIS Hulk is PHISICALLY above prime.

Do you know what a universe is? Universe>>>dimension sizewise.
Post any evidence stating how much more powerful he is.

god of war 666
Originally posted by Sundipped
Do you know what a universe is? Universe>>>dimension sizewise.
Post any evidence stating how much more powerful he is. 1. If the Universe he was in actually EXPLODED then there would be no place for him to exist in.
2. (i'm just curios here) Is there ANY Hulk that in your opinion could beat him?

Batman-Prime
1. If the Universe he was in actually EXPLODED then there would be no place for him to exist in.
2. (i'm just curios here) Is there ANY Hulk that in your opinion could beat him?

1. The Universe ceased to exist after the explosion destroyed everything, else TT wouldn't have to save Prime. Would make sense.

2. Not exactly Hulk but Rulk with Loeb Force coul do it for sure imho. The only thing he needs is the omniretartopent Loeb Force...

god of war 666
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
1. The Universe ceased to exist after the explosion destroyed everything, else TT wouldn't have to save Prime. Would make sense.

2. Not exactly Hulk but Rulk with Loeb Force coul do it for sure imho. The only thing he needs is the omniretartopent Loeb Force... That's the PERFECT EXAMPLE of writers doing things that make no sense (Rulk punching out the Watcher laughing ).
Like I said , this fight we're arguing about depends of what the writer wants ( If the Writer wants SPB to win THEN SPB WILL WIN , if he wants Hulk to win THEN HULK WILL WIN) if he wants SPB to win he'll make him KO hulk , if he wants hulk to win he'll just take him to some ridiculos anger/power level and make him go apeshit mode laughing
you seem so certain that Hulk stands no chance but trust me if a writer can make Rulk KO the WATCHER then yau bet a writer ca make Hulk stomp prime.

god of war 666
Since we're talking about Rulk , anyone know how come Rulk couldn't drain Hulk's radiation AGAIN when they fought the last time (hulk #24)?

SquallX
Since we're talking about Rulk , anyone know how come Rulk couldn't drain Hulk's radiation AGAIN when they fought the last time (hulk #24)?

confused blink miffed erm happy no shifty wacko yes whistle

Hope that answer you're question.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by john allerdyce
considering anti-monitor's anti-matter energy is always white in color, i'd sure like to see your proof that the pink blasts he used against yat were in fact anti-matter energy, and not just some other type of random energy. It's not always white in color. It's been yellow in color in Sinestro Corps War and Blackest Night also. His energy blasts and moreover, his actual core, has been equally depicted as colored pink, yellow and white throughout his appearances in major storylines. Simply googling his image will bear that out. Frankly, the fact that Hannu describes Anti-Monitor as pure antimatter energy on the same page as when he blasts Yat should be proof enough. Originally posted by god of war 666
Since we're talking about Rulk , anyone know how come Rulk couldn't drain Hulk's radiation AGAIN when they fought the last time (hulk #24)? He did. He just didn't/couldn't drain enough.

Bentley
Sodom Yat is just that good.

god of war 666
Originally posted by Cogito
Unproven.

Made up number.

Unproven.

Yeah, I'd say we're done here. If you want proof of him destroying a dimension read The Incredible Hulks #634

god of war 666
Prime does have really impressive feats but let's not forget that hulk also has some great feats :He beat up Gladiator , Onslaught , killed Zombie Thanos and Zombie Dark Phoenix with 1-2 punches (Marvel Zombies) healed all of his muscle and tissue in just a few seconds (professor Hulk) stalemated/defeated The Sentry , he resisted Black Bolts voice and then defeated him , stomped Armageddon (while holding back) , destroyed the dark dimension just with the excess energy he and red she hulk were giving off , grew to an ENORMOUS SIZE and stomped a GAMMA POWERED fin fang foom , pushed apart the spheres of an anti-matter bomb and defeated loeb force Rulk

Bentley
(Where a planet is destroyed but the dimension seems fine.)

god of war 666
(Where a planet is destroyed but the dimension seems fine.) It was all part of the wishing wheel , he knew that no one was going to survive so he wished to keep on fighting even after that.
He did destroy the dimension (the portal behind strange closed right when it was whiped out of existence and before that strange did state that this was the end and that no one was going to survive) along with everyone on it and then wia the wishing wheel the dimension was recreated so that he can smash it again and again until he was brought back to our dimension where he had to hold back so that he wouldn't kill everyone.

Bentley
So Hulk survived thanks to the wishing well? Then we would have to proof that he's capable of surviving his own power...

john allerdyce
It's not always white in color. It's been yellow in color in Sinestro Corps War and Blackest Night also. His energy blasts and moreover, his actual core, has been equally depicted as colored pink, yellow and white throughout his appearances in major storylines. Simply googling his image will bear that out. Frankly, the fact that Hannu describes Anti-Monitor as pure antimatter energy on the same page as when he blasts Yat should be proof enough. uh no. you're assuming the only energies anti-monitor can generate are anti-matter. that couldn't be further from the truth. back during the original crisis, for instance, he generated many other different types of non-anti-matter energies, such as those he used to amp psycho pirate. trying to neuter a character as powerful as AM by saying he can only make one type of energy, when characters vastly less powerful than himself can make several different types of energy is laughable.

the fact is: it isn't anti-matter energy unless specifically stated so... and every single time it's been confirmed that AM was using anti-matter energy on panel, it has been depicted as white in color. the anti-matter wave he generated in SC: white. the anti-matter touch he used on the guardian in SC: white. the pure anti-matter that comprises his person: white. hell, even back during the crisis his anti-matter waves were white.

Endless Mike
Just to point out, the term "antimatter energy" is retarded, as antimatter, as you might have guessed from its name, is a form of matter, and not energy.

god of war 666
So Hulk survived thanks to the wishing well? Then we would have to proof that he's capable of surviving his own power... It was never explained if Hulk did survive his own power but the way i've seen it the Hulk and Umar were the only ones that survived.
I'm not sure about that though. But if he did reach the maximum of his "limitless"power and "blew up" then how come he could reach an EVEN BIGGER level of strength in #635 ?

god of war 666
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Just to point out, the term "antimatter energy" is retarded, as antimatter, as you might have guessed from its name, is a form of matter, and not energy. "anti-matter energy" is retarded? NOOO
A guy destroying a dimension with excess energy is retarded.
A guy surviving an ENTIRE EXPLODING UNIVERSE is retarded.
A guy punching REALITY ????? really ??? REALITY????? now thats also retarded.
RULK PUNCHING OUT THE WATCHER IS RETARDED !!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing

I just HATE how RIDICULOUS comic stories are these days.

And i also can't understand how you consider Rulk beating the WATCHER ridiculous and don't consider the fact that Hulk can destroy a dimension or that Prime can crack REALITY with his fists and survive AN EXPLODING UNIVERSE ridiculous.

Skyfathers , cosmic entities THEY could be capable of doing such things not just some angry kryptonian or a gamma powered super-human

god of war 666
It would be fun if MARVEL and DC would combine their heroes again and this time it would be coll to see a SUPER HULK PRIME.
MAANNN , i wonder who could beat HIM in a slugfest. cool

Endless Mike
It would be fun if MARVEL and DC would combine their heroes again and this time it would be coll to see a SUPER HULK PRIME.
MAANNN , i wonder who could beat HIM in a slugfest. cool

See my sig for the answer

happy.oana@yaho
I stopped asking questions like "who would win superman or hulk?" back when i was six.
this whole "comic book world" is just some writers ****ing around with characters laughing

god of war 666
Originally posted by Endless Mike
See my sig for the answer I was expecting for someone to say CHUCK NORRIS but squirrel girl will do just fine laughing laughing

god of war 666
Originally posted by happy.oana@yaho
I stopped asking questions like "who would win superman or hulk?" back when i was six.
this whole "comic book world" is just some writers ****ing around with characters laughing yes , the comic book world IS a FICTIONAL world in which writers manipulate characters however they want to but still , if you don't like these threads why did you create an account on KMC ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

OneDumbG0
uh no. you're assuming the only energies anti-monitor can generate are anti-matter. that couldn't be further from the truth. back during the original crisis, for instance, he generated many other different types of non-anti-matter energies, such as those he used to amp psycho pirate. trying to neuter a character as powerful as AM by saying he can only make one type of energy, when characters vastly less powerful than himself can make several different types of energy is laughable.
I'm not trying to neuter Anti-Monitor. I'm telling you his antimatter core and blasts have been depicted as yellow white and pink. So by your reasoning in which color controls absolutely, then then the energies that make up Anti-Monitor's core have changed from antimatter to other kinds of energies numerous times. Care to speculate what his internal core was made of when it was pink or yellow?

I think the absurdity in assuming that color is the final dispositive determinative evidence is apparent. Originally posted by john allerdyce
the fact is: it isn't anti-matter energy unless specifically stated so... and every single time it's been confirmed that AM was using anti-matter energy on panel, it has been depicted as white in color. the anti-matter wave he generated in SC: white. the anti-matter touch he used on the guardian in SC: white. the pure anti-matter that comprises his person: white. hell, even back during the crisis his anti-matter waves were white. Considering Anti-Monitor's very nature being antimatter, and his very antimatterness being focused on right before the blast in question, I believe the contrary is safe to assume in this instance. And as you've conveniently ignored, the Anti-Monitor's core energies that comprise his person have been depicted as pink, yellow and white. Heck, his antimatter demons are black themselves.

Bottom-line, I'm not going to assume that the blast that killed Ke'Haan or the blast that Nekron tanked were not antimatter blasts simply because they were yellow. Same for the blasts that killed multiple GLs which Sodam Yat survived. Whatever those blasts were, they were incinerating no-name GLs just as equally as the white blasts in another issue, just as equally as the yellow blasts in a another issue, all in the same storyline.

Uriel005

2. Not exactly Hulk but Rulk with Loeb Force coul do it for sure imho. The only thing he needs is the omniretartopent Loeb Force... It's going to be a sad day when Loeb brings Cable back... Goodbye sweet prince it was nice knowing you as a relatively decent character. Hello shoe on head stupidly powerful Cable with nigh omnipotent capabilities.

psycho gundam
omniretartopent that word really kicked your ass huh?

god of war 666

2. Not exactly Hulk but Rulk with Loeb Force coul do it for sure imho. The only thing he needs is the omniretartopent Loeb Force... Who is TT? i've never heard this abbreviation before

Harbinger
Time Trapper.

Nihilist
Prime wins

god of war 666
Originally posted by Nihilist
Prime wins These comic fights are very much like boxing matches , prime might win one fight , hulk can win another.
Take the Hulk vs Rulk fights for example:
Rulk beats hulk the first time
Rulk beats hulk the second time
Hulk beats Rulk the third time.
Rulk beats Hulk the fourth time.
Hulk oneshots Rulk the fifth time.

It would go that way in this fight too. If prime wins the first time they fight then he might lose the remach . Hulk heals so there will always be a remach. Hulk might beat prime in the remach but then he might lose the third time they meet.

My point is that if they have a feud then both can win and lose fights.

god of war 666
So Hulk survived thanks to the wishing well? Then we would have to proof that he's capable of surviving his own power... If you want proof read Hulk #635 , it shows a little recap of #634 and it shows that hulk did not die , he was still fighting red she hulk while all others were being vaporized.

god of war 666
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
That being said, power fluctuates between realities. Are you saying that Thanos and Dark phoenix from that universe (marvel zombies) are weaker than those of the 616 universe? They also had the power cosmic from Galactus.

john allerdyce
I'm not trying to neuter Anti-Monitor. I'm telling you his antimatter core and blasts have been depicted as yellow white and pink. So by your reasoning in which color controls absolutely, then then the energies that make up Anti-Monitor's core have changed from antimatter to other kinds of energies numerous times. Care to speculate what his internal core was made of when it was pink or yellow? again, most of AM's confirmed anti-matter energy is white in color. white.

the anti-matter wave he began generating in SC:

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9710/am1j.jpg

the touch that burned a guardian:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/820/am2k.jpg

the energies of his very being:
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5561/am3g.jpg

again: we know AM CAN make other types of energy. that's how he owned the guardians and amped psycho pirate during the first crisis. therefore your assumption that ALL of his energies are anti-matter-based is not only dumb, but it is outright wrong.

Considering Anti-Monitor's very nature being antimatter, and his very antimatterness being focused on right before the blast in question, "he is pure anti-matter energy" yeah, we already knew that. doesn't mean every blast he used is anti-matter energy, though.

and if you really believe that particular blast was pure anti-matter energy, then you must also believe that Soranik Natu is capable of surviving anti-matter (she tanked that first blast just as well as yat did afterall). and if a GL like her can survive pure anti-matter, then pretty much ANY 'upper tier' GL should be able to do the same.... Which we know couldn't be further from the truth.

again: you're just wrong in this case. accept it and move on.

Bottom-line, I'm not going to assume that the blast that killed Ke'Haan or the blast that Nekron tanked were not antimatter blasts simply because they were yellow. Same for the blasts that killed multiple GLs which Sodam Yat AND Soranik Natu (a weak GL in comparison to some of the big names) survived. Whatever those blasts were, they were incinerating no-name GLs just as equally as the white blasts in another issue, just as equally as the yellow blasts in a another issue, all in the same storyline. fixed for accuracy.

i'd prefer not to deviate from a characters MOST established history. Soranik Natu tanked the pink blast. yet a guardian was nearly killed by a simple touch of AM's white (anti-matter) energy.

2x2=?dur

OneDumbG0
^ Way to completely avoid the simple fact that Anti Monitor's core was colored pink, yellow and white.

Convince me that Anti-Monitor changed the energies that make up his core and his being and your "color controls" argument might have legs.

Until then, the blatant evasiveness through three post exchanges on this topic speaks volumes about your flimsy theory. Then again you can always bat 4/4 with your denial.

john allerdyce
...says the guy who avoided all of my points. wink

Galan007
Heh, what a silly argument.

TheHulk
He's healing factor has also probably reached an entirely new level. He healed when all his skin was melted off back when he was The Professor. That was his WEAKEST incarnation , just imagine his healing factor NOW , not to mention that prime is about the size of his "nose hole" . I prefer DC as comics but I just can't understand what Prime can do to him. He can heal any bone, organ or tissue AND throwing him into the sun will only power him up.The Sun also gives off gamma rays , hulk will most likely absorb them and grow EVEN LARGER. I was on Prime's side on all other "Prime vs. Hulk" threads but I can't figure out what he can do to him NOW. 1000 ft world breaker is surely the most powerful hulk will eventually squash prime seriously i believed a World Breaker hulk going all out will beat prime but now i'm speechless at this one...

Cogito
Originally posted by TheHulk
1000 ft world breaker is surely the most powerful hulk

I heard he was 2000ft

OneDumbG0
...says the guy who avoided all of my points. wink You focus on how one colorist colors Anti-Monitor in a single issue rather than how Anti-Monitor, his core and his blasts have been depicted across all his appearances. You believe you have points, plural, but you've so far presented me with a narrow point, singular, based on one comic that necessarily involves an utter absurdity: Anti-Monitor has changed his core energies on-panel from antimatter to... something else.

So tell me, what type of energy does Anti-Monitor become when his core is pink? Or yellow? Since it cannot possibly be antimatter in your imagination? Magnetic energy? Solar energy? Go ahead, tell me. Or you can go 5/5 in the denial route.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Simbon
Carver, is that you?

Worldbreaker didn't destroy the dimension.

Hulk looked very impressive, but size doesn't tell us enough to judge power. yes world breaker did destroy it with a dimension i saw it with my own eyes...it scared me to see the hulk like that when he grew so big that his foot stomped on fing fang foom *shivers*

TheHulk
I'll say 1000ft empowered with more gamma Hulk damn this one scared the living crap outta me....

john allerdyce
You focus on how one colorist colors Anti-Monitor in a single issue rather than how Anti-Monitor, his core and his blasts have been depicted across all his appearances. You believe you have points, plural, but you've so far presented me with a narrow point, singular, based on one comic that necessarily involves an utter absurdity: Anti-Monitor has changed his core energies on-panel from antimatter to... something else.

So tell me, what type of energy does Anti-Monitor become when his core is pink? Or yellow? Since it cannot possibly be antimatter in your imagination? Magnetic energy? Solar energy? Go ahead, tell me. Or you can go 5/5 in the denial route. laughable. your idiocy was expressed when you said that the pink blast AM used on yat was anti-matter energy. not trying to be harsh, but it IS idiotic to assume that soranik natu is capable of tanking a direct blast of anti-matter energy, when a guardian was fried by a mere touch of it. dunno if you're aware, but guardians are >>> middle-tier GLs. wink

OneDumbG0
^ 5/5. You've done an astonishing job in revealing how retarded your "color controls" argument is. Let me know when you make a respect thread for Anti-Monitor and showcase how he converted his entire form and blasts to solar energy when he blasted Nekron and Ke'Haan because, *gasp* the sh1t was yellow at the time!

Awesome job. thumb up

john allerdyce
yet another dodge. man, you're good at that, you must have had practice. smile

OneDumbG0
^ Sh1tty Nice deflection from the obvious absurdity that your theory requires. Revealing that absurdity is simply the easiest way to debunk your entire assertion that "color controls." Particularly, the color depicted in a single issue by a single colorist. I'm sorry the underlying basis for your entire theory was completely destroyed in such a simple maneuver.

I'm not surprised though. Hasty attempts to aggrandize Superman Prime and lowball Sodam Yat usually end up that way. What's next for you, Thor's lightning being depicted equally as yellow, white and blue denotes different types of lightning?

laughing

White core Anti-Monitor = Anti-Monitor?
Pink core Anti-Monitor = Magno-Monitor?
Yellow core Anti-Monitor = Solar-Monitor?

hysterical

Galan007
Personally, I was never of the opinion that AM blasted Yat (and co) with anti-matter energy because Soranik also survived the initial blast. I mean, if Lanterns on her 'level' are capable of enduring anti-matter, then that opens up the door for a plethora of other characters to also survive it... Which essentially eliminates the effectiveness of anti-matter waves as a whole- and that is something I just cannot buy into. Anti-matter waves are some of the most uber forces in DC history. No GL (let alone a mid-leveler) is surviving energy of that magnitude. Imo.

My opinion has nothing to do with colors- I think that's ridiculously faulty. It has to do with portrayals.

OneDumbG0
^ I sincerely doubt a single blast failing to kill Sodam Yat and Soranik Natu essentially eliminates the effectiveness of antimatter waves as a whole. Cutting off the nose to spite the face is quite needless when there are simpler explanations. It's even more needless when Anti-Monitor was described as antimatter in the panels just preceding the blast to reveal how dangerous he was and reminding everyone of how he incinerated Ke'Haan.

Galan007
^ I sincerely doubt a single blast failing to kill Sodam Yat and Soranik Natu essentially eliminates the effectiveness of antimatter waves as a whole. It does, though. Anti-matter is anti-matter.

And I do think John made a fair point in between his childish color-rant: It's extremely hard to imagine a mid-level GL (Soranik) tanking a direct blast of anti-matter, when a Guardian was nearly killed by a single anti-matter touch (which left her permanently scarred, btw.)

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Galan007
It does, though. Anti-matter is anti-matter.

And I do think John made a fair point in between his childish color-rant: It's extremely hard to imagine a mid-level GL (Soranik) tanking a direct blast of anti-matter, when a Guardian was nearly killed by a single anti-matter touch (which left her permanently scarred, btw.) I said it back years ago: Originally posted by OneDumbG0
No. Yat was getting blasted. Several times. He was never punched by Anti-Monitor. Not even once. Also, Soranik Natu was blasted and survived. Although it's quite reasonable to conclude that Sodam Yat lead the charge and may have borne the brunt. Besides, the GL Corps' shields held back the antimatter during the Warworld grenade maneuver anyway. So it's not like it instantly disintegrates everything without limit. Which is already obvious since it didn't hurt Superman Prime much and can be contained by armor, no less.

Galan007
^ I don't remember GL shielding ever holding back the Wave..? Been a while since I read that saga, though..

As for Prime surviving it: that's Prime. Same dude who throws planets around like tennis balls, and punches through dimensions. ermm

OneDumbG0
^ I always interpreted the GL Corps bubble as containing the Anti-Monitor and his antimatter wall forcibly. He does start wailing on it. Although it's arguable that they only surrounded it and Anti-Monitor forgets to pierce it with antimatter which would involve classic PIS.

Galan007
^ Yeah, I just skimmed through the issue. From what I can tell, no traces of the Wave are evident between AM burning the Guardian, and Warworld detonating. It seemed to just... Vanish.

Pretty sure the GL shielding was erected for the sole purpose of protecting the galaxy from Warworld's subsequent explosion.

ColossusGrundy
Hulk fanboys..................they make me hate Hulk.............and I don't wanna. It's their fault.

SBP wins........reverse spite.

OneDumbG0
^ Yeah, I just skimmed through the issue. From what I can tell, no traces of the Wave are evident between AM burning the Guardian, and Warworld detonating. It seemed to just... Vanish.

Pretty sure the GL shielding was erected for the sole purpose of protecting the galaxy from Warworld's subsequent explosion. Also, lol at GLs scanning and finding no traces of antimatter and then Anti-Monitor busting out a few panels later and killing a bunch.

How convenient for your argument that the antimatter completely and miraculously disappeared for no apparent reason. uhuh

Galan007
laughing out loud I missed that. GL rings = weaksauce. ermmhappy

Stoic
The Hulk and Betty were clearly Cosmic's in 635, and not the weak sort either.

There really isn't enough evidence for me to say that the Hulk of 635 would beat Prime, simply because I can't say for sure that he was more powerful than he was in 634.

On the other hand, I believe that the Hulk of 634, would beat the spoiled snot out of Superboy Prime, and if I were to guess that what Pak was trying portray in 635 was that the Hulk had grown in power exponentially from his appearance in 634, I would be left thinking that he would beat Prime with just the energy that was pouring off of him.

Hmm I think Fin Fang Foom of 635 would give Prime hell, as he too was juiced up on gamma. No way does Prime win this.

god of war 666
Originally posted by Stoic

There really isn't enough evidence for me to say that the Hulk of 635 would beat Prime, simply because I can't say for sure that he was more powerful than he was in 634.

On the other hand, I believe that the Hulk of 634, would beat the spoiled snot out of Superboy Prime, and if I were to guess that what Pak was trying portray in 635 was that the Hulk had grown in power exponentially from his appearance in 634, I would be left thinking that he would beat Prime with just the energy that was pouring off of him.

Hmm I think Fin Fang Foom of 635 would give Prime hell, as he too was juiced up on gamma. No way does Prime win this.
Finally , someone i agree with smile

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic

THANK YOU!!! lol it's quite funny how one of the hulk haters i know here is now saying he can't find a reason how prime will win hulk 635,he does not realise by saying that he says 1000ft hulk will own all supermans and not to mention the almost the entire DC universe since almost none of DC can take on prime....besides spectre maybe

Prep-Man
Prime.

TheHulk
I heard he was 2000ft Gives us more reason to believe he will beat the following

1)Superboy Prime
2)Trion Juggernaut and 8th day
3)Thor
4)Surfer
5)Beta Ray Bill

carver9
FYI...the thousand ft tall Hulk was amped pass his wbh mode. While fighting betty, he was still at WBH levels and then Fang shot him with radiation which amped him even further which also made him grow to insane levels. This version of Hulk is far more powerful than the Hulk that wrecked the Dark dimension and tanked attacks from Heralds.

With that said...Prime stands no chance in winning this. He would have to rely on his speed "which he rarely if ever use" which would lead to him getting grabbed and squished.

Galan007
Right. Prime survived a universe-busting explosion unscathed, but Hulk is just going to grab and "squish" him. g007-psyduck

carver9
Right. Prime survived a universe-busting explosion unscathed, but Hulk is just going to grab and "squish" him. g007-psyduck

Stop being so serious Galan...I was just playing. He isn't winning this though.

Cogito
Originally posted by TheHulk
Gives us more reason to believe he will beat the following

1)Superboy Prime
2)Trion Juggernaut and 8th day
3)Thor
4)Surfer
5)Beta Ray Bill

I made that up. It was a joke, to make fun of the ridiculousness of claiming Hulk was 1000ft tall, that he was zomg 1000000x more powerful.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Stop being so serious Galan... I never know with you, Carv.

TheHulk

I made that up. It was a joke, to make fun of the ridiculousness of claiming Hulk was 1000ft tall, that he was zomg 1000000x more powerful. But his pretty much beyond 100ft

quanchi112
Right. Prime survived a universe-busting explosion unscathed, but Hulk is just going to grab and "squish" him. g007-psyduck You have no proof the explosion ever hit him and that's ignoring all his other showings where far less has beaten/defeated him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.