Ego & Mogo vs. Hulk & Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
It's a battle of 2 living worlds vs. The World Breaker and the Devourer of Worlds

Who wins?

Sr J-Bieb
Hulk and Galactus...

What a useless team mate for Galactus

Harbinger
Hulk points at team one. Team one turns into dust.

Black bolt z
To be honest if hulk gets on Egos surface he can probably beat him. So i'm not even 100% sure why galactus is here.

Eternal Idol
Galactus wins; sends Hulk out for milkshakes.

Uriel005
Think people are underestimating Mogo by a fair bit. I definitely think he could KO Hulk regardless with one planet sized ring blast but he will ultimately lose to Galactus imo. But of course Galactus doing what he's been doing for the last 20 years despite having no real amps or nerfs but still managing to fail spectacularly in almost every appearance loses because apparently it's now in question whether Odin could beat him or not.

psycho gundam
galactus can fast-ball special hulk at mogo and kill ego from collateral damage

vansonbee
Originally posted by psycho gundam
galactus can fast-ball special hulk at mogo and kill ego from collateral damage lol this was on my mind as well.

CosmicComet
The Gamma Father doesn't need Joblactus to win this.

Kasper Gutman
It's a draw and that's not counting Hulk. Hulk cannot inflict lasting damage to Ego and would most likely be over run by the class 100 plus mini me's that Ego could make. I think they drag Hulk underneath the surface of Ego then he becomes like a piece of gum taking 5 years to digest. Ego/Galactus looked like a draw when they faced each other on panel but I'd personally give Galactus a slight edge. It would be impossible for big G to set up his planet eating equipment but he could still try to drain Ego using just his own planet eating ability. I could see a small portion of Ego being drained which causes Ego to flee but I also have the tiniest doubt that Ego can be drained at all by big G.

TheHulk
Galactus eats mogo or ego...and Hulk while on World Breaker mode runs ans stomps on mogo or ego also so hulk and galactus wins

Mshinu
Galactus decides to eat Hulkie Boy, then enters the Galansleep since he will have enough energy until the universe ends.

Mogo & Ego win by walkover.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.