Kuurth & Nul vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YatPrime
PIS, CIS OFF, Kill On..

No prep, No BFR

they fight

celeyhyga17
Lemme see... Can this team do as well as pruneface did against Odin?? Nah don't see that happening.

Thanos wins

Bentley
You'd have to wonder in how Thanos would deal with Kuurth.

He loses unless he pulls an Onslaught ermm

Colossus-Big C
they phuck thanos up

regular hulk would give thanos a run for his money

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
they phuck thanos up

regular hulk would give thanos a run for his money You continue to be a laughing stock.

YatPrime
Originally posted by Nihilist
You continue to be a laughing stock. I am not laughing at him, why are you? will you stay your case or should I report you for trolling?

YatPrime
Originally posted by Bentley
He loses unless he pulls an Onslaught ermm

the gem is not in his chest, cyttorak has it

Harbinger
People have really got to stop using that Odin showing as the only measuring stick for Thanos during fights.

No BFR, I can't see Thanos being able to drop Worthy Juggy.

Bentley
Originally posted by YatPrime

What do you want me to say? It was stripped from Cain on panel, maybe he is connected to Cyttorrak's dimension?

Again, unless Thanos puts some PIS gloves and pulls an Onslaught, he loses.

Nihilist
I am not laughing at him, why are you? will you stay your case or should I report you for trolling? Lol, report me you sock...if you knew anything about him as a poster you wouldnt question what i said.

Nihilist
What do you want me to say? It was stripped from Cain on panel, maybe he is connected to Cyttorrak's dimension?

Again, unless Thanos puts some PIS gloves and pulls an Onslaught, he loses. Thanos did once revert/depower Captain Marvell by tapping into the Nega bands/negative zone, and that was pre death Thanos.

YatPrime
Lol, report me you sock...if you knew anything about him as a poster you wouldnt question what i said. Reported

YatPrime
What do you want me to say? It was stripped from Cain on panel, maybe he is connected to Cyttorrak's dimension? first: it should have never been in his chest in the first place, so that was pure PIS, second: how is he going to take it away from Cyttorak's Hand?

Nihilist
Reported Grow up.

the Darkone
Reported

Troll

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Harbinger
People have really got to stop using that Odin showing as the only measuring stick for Thanos during fights.

No BFR, I can't see Thanos being able to drop Worthy Juggy.

Ok..
I'll take it easy and use his complete and utter punking of high heralds on a regular basis. That more to your liking??

wink

Bentley
Well, I don't really know much about Cyttorrak and Onslaught, so I would appreciate if you could point me to scans that provide that absence of the gem in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, on panel relevant moment beats off hand background statement everyday, so I'm going to assume that at some point the fact the Gem is in Cyttorrak's dimension actually mattered.

Harbinger
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Ok..
I'll take it easy and use his complete and utter punking of high heralds on a regular basis. That more to your liking??

wink Reported.

the Darkone
they phuck thanos up

What the f**k? are you smoking, current Hulk will get butt rape, my God the ignorance is bliss. Thanos has fought worse, Thanos will divide and conquer simply as that or phuck them up royal. Nul will get dispatched as quich as a hiccup, Kuurth will be a problem but noting Thanos can't handle. Thanos if need be eill bust out some serious tech, Hell Thanos did stop Blood and Thunder Thor with a damn gun, so Thanos has options.

YatPrime
Ok..

wink yeah why not. the thing here is you have Hulk with Uber Durability(Healing Factor) boosted by the Serpent magica powers, How is Thanos gona put him down?

is Thanos capable to even scratch classic Juggernaut? let alone UNSTOPPABLE Kuurth?

the Darkone
yeah why not. the thing here is you have Hulk with Uber Durability(Healing Factor) boosted by the Serpent magica powers, How is Thanos gona put him down?

is Thanos capable to even scratch classic Juggernaut? let alone UNSTOPPABLE Kuurth?

Yes Thanos can, will it be difficult yes but it's Thanos, he is Batman x100!

Nihilist
yeah why not. the thing here is you have Hulk with Uber Durability(Healing Factor) boosted by the Serpent magica powers, How is Thanos gona put him down?

is Thanos capable to even scratch classic Juggernaut? let alone UNSTOPPABLE Kuurth? You do know Thanos power comes from Death herself?

Death>>>>>>Serpent

Bentley
Dude, that's not how the Avatarness work erm

YatPrime
You do know Thanos power comes from Death herself?

Death>>>>>>Serpent Immortality>Death

zopzop
Thanos wins. I'm not too impressed with Worthy Hulk or Juggernaut.

the Darkone
You do know Thanos power comes from Death herself?

Death>>>>>>Serpent

I disagree with that a little, Thanos was already a trans character due to his Eternal heritage pre-death, it was his resurrection and Death barring him from death which made him more powerful than before. If anything Death increase his durability to the point you cant kill him permanently, unless Death says so.

celeyhyga17
Nah u guys are right.. I mean in Pruneface's most recent showing, all he did was beat the fuk down a guy who was no selling attacks from a team of high heralds as well as one shotting the Magus. Oh and that same guy headed an attack on the universe that almost succeeded if it weren't for Thanos.

Yeah u guys are right...

Nihilist
Dude, that's not how the Avatarness work erm It did with Thanos during Imperative.Originally posted by YatPrime
Immortality>Death Lol, Odin was immortal untill he died aswell,the same as the Elder gods of the cancerverse imortality..untill Death killed them.Fact her abstract power is above his.

the Darkone
Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos wins. I'm not too impressed with Worthy Hulk or Juggernaut.

True to a degree, I am more impress with Juggernaut at least he looks unbeatable, Xmen through everything at him except the kitchen sink, I would like too see how Juggy will do against Xman or legion!

YatPrime
Nah u guys are right.. I mean in Pruneface's most recent showing, all he did was beat the fuk down a guy who was no selling attacks from a team of high heralds as well as one shotting the Magus. Oh and that same guy headed an attack on the universe that almost succeeded if it weren't for Thanos.

Yeah u guys are right... Dude Kuurth can't be hurt or put down as long as he has Cyttorak and the serpent powering him... what happens if he is hurt? healing factor? what happens if this is also taxed? I don't know nothing to this day has done that, but I'll guess since he is an avatar he will just keep coming aslong as his masters want him to

Nihilist
Originally posted by the Darkone
I disagree with that a little, Thanos was already a trans character due to his Eternal heritage pre-death, it was his resurrection and Death barring him from death which made him more powerful than before. If anything Death increase his durability to the point you cant kill him permanently, unless Death says so. Ive gone over too many times now, Thanos was empowered by death to kill beings who could no longer die as the absract Death had been killed in the cancerverse. Thats why Thanos was taken to the cancerverse, even the cancerverse Avengers feared Thanos as he was death, as a extension of her power.

YatPrime
It did with Thanos during Imperative. Lol, Odin was immortal untill he died aswell,the same as the Elder gods of the cancerverse imortality..untill Death killed them.Fact her abstract power is above his. Mr. Immortal> Death Fact

Odin powers himself, Kuurth is an avatar big difference, its not like death can keep people death for good

Nihilist
Mr. Immortal> Death Fact

Odin powers himself, Kuurth is an avatar big difference, its not like death can keep people death for good Serpernt isnt Mr Immortal so you have no point at all, and Mr Immortal will dier at some point thats his thing

the Darkone
Ive gone over too many times now, Thanos was empowered by death to kill beings who could no longer die as the absract Death had been killed in the cancerverse. Thats why Thanos was taken to the cancerverse, even the cancerverse Avengers feared Thanos as he was death, as a extension of her power.

I know I have the story arch, but we don't know for sure he kept that ability, he was used for that purpose as a homing pecan for Death to have foot hold in that universe, and once she did what she had to do she could have strip him of that ability. If Thanos keeps that ability he will steam roll Kuurth, if not he still wins but it will take a little bit longer.

YatPrime
Serpernt isnt Mr Immortal so you have no point at all, and Mr Immortal will dier at some point thats his thing True.. but Mr. Immorta will be the last living thing in the universe anyways, can death or her avatar keep people death for good? I mean lost of people die and come back, usualy brought up by magic or cosmic... has this been stated on panel? how death works?

the Darkone
Serpernt isnt Mr Immortal so you have no point at all, and Mr Immortal will dier at some point thats his thing

thumb up Mr. Immortal will never die, it was stated he will out live everybody and everything.

Nihilist
I know I have the story arch, but we don't know for sure he kept that ability, he was used for that purpose as a homing pecan for Death to have foot hold in that universe, and once she did what she had to do she could have strip him of that ability. If Thanos keeps that ability he will steam roll Kuurth, if not he still wins but it will take a little bit longer. I understand what youre saying, but that is Thanos last showing so using something on assumtion (ie keeping that power or not is useless for the time being debate wise) we can only go on what we have seen/know

Nihilist
True.. but Mr. Immorta will be the last living thing in the universe anyways, can death or her avatar keep people death for good? I mean lost of people die and come back, usualy brought up by magic or cosmic... has this been stated on panel? how death works? Mr Immortal aint in this thread so what the point of taling about him.Originally posted by the Darkone
thumb up Mr. Immortal will never die, it was stated he will out live everybody and everything. Then die after he has outlived everthing, but i dont think it means abstracts such as Eternity,Oblivion,Death etc

the Darkone
Because you are immortal doesn't mean you will not die, look at Zeus, Odin, Eon, Exitar,Ancient Watcher etc all have died. Mr Immortal can't die period, even death cant touch him at all, he can die put he comes right back. Death has no power over him!

the Darkone
Mr Immortal aint in this thread so what the point of taling about him. Then die after he has outlived everthing, but i dont think it means abstracts such as Eternity,Oblivion,Death etc

Yes it means even the abstrcts, there was a debate Thanos vs Mr Immortal, and somebody showed a scan about Mr. Immortal that he will out live everybody and everything. I could be wrong, but to my understanding Mr Immortal is a out right Immortal.

Nihilist
Yes it means even the abstrcts, there was a debate Thanos vs Mr Immortal, and somebody showed a scan about Mr. Immortal that he will out live everybody and everything. I could be wrong, but to my understanding Mr Immortal is a out right Immortal. Seems kinda stupid tbh, if he outlives Eternity he outlives the universe.

YatPrime
Seems kinda stupid tbh, if he outlives Eternity he outlives the universe. that's his thing... he is immortal

Bentley
It did with Thanos during Imperative. Lol, Odin was immortal untill he died aswell,the same as the Elder gods of the cancerverse imortality..untill Death killed them.Fact her abstract power is above his.

Against an enemy who lived in an universe with no Death. That's like saying Drax's or Martyr's abilities will work on anyone.

h1a8
Kuuruth alone against Thanos is spite since
there is no bfr or prep.

OneDumbG0
they phuck thanos up

Mshinu
I don`t see how Thanos puts Worthy Juggs down. Sure he is stronger, more powerful and versatile but he can`t inflict any damage to Kuurth and will eventually be taken out.

Hulkie Boy gets stomped of course.

Bentley
Again ODG being a Hulk fanboy biscuits

Eternal Idol
they phuck thanos up

hysterical

Batman-Prime
Team wins after a very long fight and Nul will perma-bite the dust before Thanos goes down. My opinion might change, depends on how Kuurth goes down.

Oslaught1262

people always make excuses for Cain, he's powerful, but onslaught was his superior

Nihilist
Against an enemy who lived in an universe with no Death. That's like saying Drax's or Martyr's abilities will work on anyone. Drax abilties are totally different to Thanos he was only called the avatar of life due to apposing Thanos in his death crusades, Drax was never empowered/openly backed by any abstract. As you know he was created by the god of titan to do a job against Thanos thats all.

Phyla was simply tricked into being avatar of death by Maelstrom/Oblivion into releasing Thanos. She had no connection to death or contact with her at all.

Bentley
Wrong in both accounts. Drax was clearly stated to be backed by life when he fought Thanos in the TI, they even went on explaining he couldn't control himself because of all that life in the Multiverse. Back when Magus had captured Martyr and the rest of the GotG, she made a run for it by using her avatar powers.

So feel free to recheck, I can put up the scans if you want to.

Nihilist
Wrong in both accounts. Drax was clearly stated to be backed by life when he fought Thanos in the TI, they even went on explaining he couldn't control himself because of all that life in the Multiverse. Back when Magus had captured Martyr and the rest of the GotG, she made a run for it by using her avatar powers.

So feel free to recheck, I can put up the scans if you want to. Not at all. Drax wasnt in control because of the life in the cancerverse yes, but he still wasnt backed by any life entity abstract thats why he had to use the antimatter bomb.

Her avatar power were simply not the same, to be a avatar of Death which she was, she had to back or at least have some connection to Death herself, which she never she was made avatar by oblivion.

Please do post the scans, while youre at it post the scan of death making Phyla her avatar.

Bentley
Her avatar power were simply not the same, to be a avatar of Death which she was, she had to back or at least have some connection to Death herself, which she never she was made avatar by oblivion.

Please do post the scans, while youre at it post the scan of death making Phyla her avatar.

Now, I was looking for those scans only to read your response and notice that is only raving speculation erm

Is Phyla the Avatar of Death? YES. Does that made her do anything overly special or Thanos level, did that Avatarhood played any important part in any of her combats? NO.

Simple. Avatarhood has nothing to do with increasing powers in any particular way, unless you're using your powers against a certain kind of explicit opponent, such as the ones Thanos faced during the TI. That's all we saw on panel and I'm certainly not extrapolating any further for the benefit of Thanos.

Nihilist

Is Phyla the Avatar of Death? YES. Does that made her do anything overly special or Thanos level, did that Avatarhood played any important part in any of her combats? NO.
Simply because she was never a TRUE avatar of death, only in name due to Oblivion and not Deat herself.

Cogito
I don't see Thanos being able to put down Kuurth. Nul falls like fodder.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Cogito
I don't see Thanos being able to put down Kuurth. Nul falls like fodder. Do you see Kuurth putting down Thanos.

Bentley
Prove that Death needs to do the naming herself, prove that Phyla was less boosted than Thanos and that such power came from being an Avatar. All that sounds like speculation to me, I have never seen a single comic pointing towards such interpretation.

Phyla was dead when she got the avatar powers. Feel free to bring an scan of Death making Thanos her avatar.

Cogito
Do you see Kuurth putting down Thanos.

Logic says that if Kuurth can hurt Thanos even the tiniest bit, then he could put Thanos down eventually.

So yes, I do.

Nihilist
Prove that Death needs to do the naming herself, prove that Phyla was less boosted than Thanos and that such power came from being an Avatar. All that sounds like speculation to me, I have never seen a single comic pointing towards such interpretation.It was made clear Thanos was made avatar when in Thanos own words she "sent he back to the light." Even Surfer and Marvell called him the avatar of death, Marvell saying they had bee searching for him for ages.

When Phyla was "deaths avatar" she was humbled by Magus who was Marvell inferior whom Thanos pwnd clearly showing the power gap and Thanos killed the so called avatar in one shot.

She got her power her power from Oblivion in a ruse, do you really see another abstract claiming a avatar they have no real connection with, for instance would Eternity ever make a avatar of Death, iirc didnt Oblivion have his own avatar in Maelstrom.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Cogito
Logic says that if Kuurth can hurt Thanos even the tiniest bit, then he could put Thanos down eventually.

So yes, I do. Dont honetsly see how he is gonna hurt Thanos.

Bentley
Phyla was stated to be the Avatar of death not only by Maelstrom but also from Magus himself. At no point Maelstrom even suggested her being the Avatar of Death was a trick, and she only stopped being it, when her replacement arrived.

Phyla was an avatar of Death in every respect. The assumed difference between Thanos and Phyla has never been addressed on panel because it doesn't exist, Death never "naming" Phyla directly seems to be a no-factor. Find proof that they were different and then we talk.

Stoic
Phyla was stated to be the Avatar of death not only by Maelstrom but also from Magus himself. At no point Maelstrom even suggested her being the Avatar of Death was a trick, and she only stopped being it, when her replacement arrived.

Phyla was an avatar of Death in every respect. The assumed difference between Thanos and Phyla has never been addressed on panel because it doesn't exist, Death never "naming" Phyla directly seems to be a no-factor. Find proof that they were different and then we talk.

Ding dong... hello!

Nihilist
Phyla was stated to be the Avatar of death not only by Maelstrom but also from Magus himself. At no point Maelstrom even suggested her being the Avatar of Death was a trick, and she only stopped being it, when her replacement arrived. She was tricked into going to the church to releae Thanos as part of Oblivions plan, as they stated the wheels had been set in motion for the "end war"

why dont you try finding some proof as to what purpose she served being "Deaths avatar", fact is she only served one purpose which was releasing Thanos which she was tricked into doing thinking it was Adam Warlock.

Bentley
I think it was very clear why Phyla was a Death's Avatar, she played her role -fighting Warlock and freeing Thanos-, but she was still an avatar of Ceath, and she proved so when she escaped Adam Magus's prison, just after Magus called her Avatar of Death.

Now, how do you intend to disprove the fact she was an avatar of Death for some agenda, that is none of my problems. Proof seems to point out to the Avatar of Death role not being all that important in your average fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.