Classic Juggernaut vs. Savage Hulk vs. Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
This is not a fight.

All 3 of these people have been tasked with turning New York City into rubble.

Only physical attacks are allowed (that means no lightning attacks for thor but he can throw his hammer and such).

Besides that anythin goes.

Who can do it faster?

BTW it is uninhabited so no one is holding back.

YatPrime
Originally posted by Black bolt z
This is not a fight.

All 3 of these people have been tasked with turning New York City into rubble.

Only physical attacks are allowed (that means no lightning attacks for thor but he can throw his hammer and such).

Besides that anythin goes.

Who can do it faster?

BTW it is uninhabited so no one is holding back. well juggernaut has superspeed and its unstoppable...

JakeTheBank
Thor.

Harbinger
Mjolnir.

CosmicComet
Juggernauts taps into his superspeed and simply runs through everything.

golem370
Juggernaut eventually

Sr J-Bieb
Someone hits the ground as hard as they can and destroys New York

It's purely based on who's smart enough to do so though

Damborgson
Thor

DickBlazer
Juggs. He plows through the bedrock supporting new York and it crumbles. Simple actually

Oslaught1262
juggernaut at full potential

BUSTER1
Thor-he can throw his hammer through various buildings. While its flying about he can smash buildings with his fists

Stoic
The only one with any feats on panel to do this has been the Hulk when he leveled New Mexico, so he gets my vote.

Kasper Gutman
I see Juggs taking the longest and to the earlier comment about Juggs digging to the bedrock under New York. Juggs on panel seems to be a slow digger when he gets buried. Hulks fastest attack would be the world breaker stomp but that acts like an earthquake and would take a small amount of time. I think Thor possesses a faster damage output. Either with direct hammer blows or by willing mjolnir to fly through every building at light speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.