Vision vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
So who wins?

Damborgson
I'm assuming Vision could just compromise Ironman's armor like he did during Civil War. I'd give Majority to Vision.

Galan007
^ To be fair, that was a sneak attack.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Galan007
^ To be fair, that was a sneak attack. Plus Iron Man has new hip armor

Damborgson
Originally posted by Galan007
^ To be fair, that was a sneak attack. yeah it was. But I figured if Vision could make it so Ironman couldnt detect him like he did Torch in that comic he could probably do it again. Unless IM's new armor has something new to counter it or something...

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Damborgson
yeah it was. But I figured if Vision could make it so Ironman couldnt detect him like he did Torch in that comic he could probably do it again. Unless IM's new armor has something new to counter it or something... Iron Man's villian is Ghost who he has countered many times

Let that sink in

Galan007
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Iron Man's villian is Ghost who he has countered many times

Let that sink in Yup.

Even Tony's old-school armors had counters for Ghost's phasing/intangibility/cloaking built in.

JakeTheBank
^ thumb up

Really Tony's match to lose. And I doubt he'd lose.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Iron Man's villian is Ghost who he has countered many times

Let that sink in don't see why he couldn't counter vision then. :/ guess he has to catch IM by surprise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.