What teams will fit these characters in the New DCU 52

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
What teams will better fit these characters in the New 52?

Mr. Majestic-Storm Watch
The Doctor-Storm Watch
Backlash-Storm Watch or JLA
Battalion Storm Watch or JLA
Spartan JLA
Void-Storm Watch
Zealot-JLA
Captain Marvel-JLA
Sentinel-JLA
Wild Cat-JLA
Atom Smasher-Storm Watch or JLA
Hawk Man-Storm Watch
Dr. Fate-JLA
Hourman-JLI
Vodoo- Storm Watch
Grifter- Storm Watch

Add on too the list in your guys mid.

Cogito
Didn't I hear the JSA will start up sometime on Earth-2? Anyone know anything about that?

the Darkone
Originally posted by Cogito
Didn't I hear the JSA will start up sometime on Earth-2? Anyone know anything about that?

I havent heard nothing, but I wouldn't be surprise if the Storm Watch is the JSA of the new DCU, and the old JSA will be absorb into the new JLA. Like the JLU series, who knows at this point. Wait and see, I am very pleased with the restart big grin so fare so good.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Cogito

Yes, by James Robinson and Nicola Scott.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yes, by James Robinson and Nicola Scott.

James Robinson, damn I wont be picking that up!

vansonbee
Originally posted by the Darkone
I havent heard nothing, but I wouldn't be surprise if the Storm Watch is the JSA of the new DCU, and the old JSA will be absorb into the new JLA. Like the JLU series, who knows at this point. Wait and see, I am very pleased with the restart big grin so fare so good. I hope JSA is separate from JLA, because JLA can combine w/ the teen titans for all I care smile

Storm Watch deals w/ Aliens in secretary way, while JSA is Earthbound and public.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.