Birds of Prey Vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Oracle and her team have to take in Midnighter alive. Can they do it?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25444/1110949-tumblr_ktqxtc8w4r1qzkof3o1_500_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54345/1862886-mdntr_cv1_solicit_1__large.png

aztec
Dinah doesn't need back up. She takes it ten out of ten. You should know bette to pitt Canary against any meta, cause she would defeat them in Hand to Hand. stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
See: BoP vs Deathstroke.

aztec
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
See: BoP vs Deathstroke.

I own the trade, thank you very much... Take note of the smiley. confused ... Anyway, I don't like bring up Deathstroke in matches because he's a PIS. smile

Q99
Notably, Deathstroke did start out at fairly close range, and the terrain favored him.

aztec
Originally posted by Q99
Notably, Deathstroke did start out at fairly close range, and the terrain favored him.

True, didn't Black Canary say she didn't want to use her cry because he was too close and wanted to confront him h2h?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by aztec
I own the trade, thank you very much... Take note of the smiley. confused ... Anyway, I don't like bring up Deathstroke in matches because he's a PIS. smile

I was responding to the OP, not your post which is the primary reason I didn't quote you. cool

aztec
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I was responding to the OP, not your post which is the primary reason I didn't quote you. cool

A okay, my bad. We cool big grin

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by aztec
A okay, my bad. We cool big grin

hehe

JakeTheBank
Deathstroke is a PIS?

Welcome to the world of street levelers.

Midnighter wins, this, though. I highly doubt they're going to take him alive.

aztec
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Deathstroke is a PIS?

Welcome to the world of street levelers.

Not all street levelers are the same. In my opinion, Deathstroke gets wank too much, just like Batdouch!! I can't take either of them seriously. They go up against villans and heroes who shouldn't loose to them no matter how much they've prepped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.