Super Hulk Prime vs anyone you want (FIST FIGHT)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

god of war 666
Mr Fantastic , Iron Man and Batman join forces to create the ultimate superhero. They combine the DNA of Superboy Prime with the DNA of the current Hulk.
The result is a creature called SUPER HULK PRIME.
He has all the powers of the 2 characters but none of the weaknesses.
His baseline strength is at the same level as SPB.
He can enter his own World Breaker mode.
3 things can power him up : -anger
-the sun
-gamma radiation
His intelligence is at the same level as WWH's

Who do you think could beat him in a fist fight ?

He would look pretty much like this:

http://1.1.1.2/bmi/th08.deviantart.net/fs11/PRE/i/2006/204/e/0/Superhulk_by_Hydrart.jpg

Cogito
Originally posted by god of war 666

Why would he want to get weaker?

Lord Feron
The Answer - X-man or Surfer. For all of their strength and speed they will fall to those who are more creative/verstile and with enough juice to put them down.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Lord Feron
The Answer - X-man or Surfer. For all of their strength and speed they will fall to those who are more creative/verstile and with enough juice to put them down. SBP equivilant of going worldbreaker from Savage??? At baseline he has retcon punches versatility sometimes don't do jack in the face of overwhelming brute strength.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Uriel005
SBP equivilant of going worldbreaker from Savage??? At baseline he has retcon punches versatility sometimes don't do jack in the face of overwhelming brute strength.

whoops sorry you said fist fight lol.

In that case... PC Supes, Marvel, Black Adam and people like them.

Harbinger
Geoff Johns's Barry Allen.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Harbinger
Geoff Johns's Barry Allen. big grin

god of war 666
Originally posted by Cogito
Why would he want to get weaker? His World Breaker mode is not the same as WBH's . It's wayyy more powerful.
If you read my description mare carefully its HIS world breaker mode.

cdtm
Nemesis Kid.

god of war 666
Originally posted by Uriel005
SBP equivilant of going worldbreaker from Savage??? At baseline he has retcon punches versatility sometimes don't do jack in the face of overwhelming brute strength. DUDE YOU DONT GET IT HIS WORLBREAKER MODE IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THAN HULKS WORLBREAKER MODE. If u dont understad what im saying with HIS worldbreaker mode than call it Super Hulk Prime's mega power boost laughing

god of war 666
whoops sorry you said fist fight lol.

In that case... PC Supes, Marvel, Black Adam and people like them. How is PC supes gonna beat a SBP baseline strength level Super Hulk that can get eaven STRONGER?

rotiart
William Shatner

JakeTheBank
Doom.

YatPrime
Mr Fantastic , Iron Man and Batman join forces to create the ultimate superhero. They combine the DNA of Superboy Prime with the DNA of the current Hulk.
The result is a creature called SUPER HULK PRIME.
He has all the powers of the 2 characters but none of the weaknesses.
3 things can power him up : -anger
-the sun
-gamma radiation
His intelligence is at the same level as WWH's

Who do you think could beat him in a fist fight ?

He would look pretty much like this:

http://1.1.1.2/bmi/th08.deviantart.net/fs11/PRE/i/2006/204/e/0/Superhulk_by_Hydrart.jpg Trion Juggernaut can do it

cdtm
How is PC supes gonna beat a SBP baseline strength level Super Hulk that can get eaven STRONGER?

With PC logic, of course.

The same power source Lobo apparently taps into.

TheHulk
i think Super Hulk Prime will own everyone only guy who can fight is prob PC Superman...see how overpowered PC Superman is,every time there is a strongest incarnation PC Superman will forever be a good contender...which i like...

Bentley
The Hulk Killer Humanoid.

/thread

h1a8
Trion Juggs is probable. After that I can't think of anyone else.

psycho gundam
not even h/p doomsday?

superman briefly fought sbp, and well dd freight train stomped that guy so.... smile his claws can go through him like liquid right?

Diesldude
So let me get this straight.
Lets say X = number of banners it would take to equal WBH.

Now with the same logic, Since super hulk prime starts as superboy prime, then you take the x from above and multiply his strength level appropriately.

Now couple that with his ability to tank universe buster explosions(base level), give him instant regeneration and there is no way he can be harmed.

I'd favor him against even LT.

My logic is flawless.

god of war 666
Originally posted by Diesldude
So let me get this straight.
Lets say X = number of banners it would take to equal WBH.

Now with the same logic, Since super hulk prime starts as superboy prime, then you take the x from above and multiply his strength level appropriately.

Now couple that with his ability to tank universe buster explosions(base level), give him instant regeneration and there is no way he can be harmed.

I'd favor him against even LT.

My logic is flawless. I wouldn't put him over LT but i agree with everything else you say

Cogito
I wouldn't put him over LT but i agree with everything else you say

Reductio ad absurdum

TheHulk
Originally posted by YatPrime
Trion Juggernaut can do it Yea the Hulk from issue 635 will kick juggernaut to the next planet..

Omega visors
Superman 1 Million with a 2-3 good punches he is the ultimate puncher Lol

god of war 666
Originally posted by Omega visors
Superman 1 Million with a 2-3 good punches he is the ultimate puncher Lol I persoally think that SPB would beat Superman 1 million in a fist fight (if he has his suit on) . I doubt he could beat super hulk only with his fists.

Diesldude
Main stream superman can.

Omega visors
I persoally think that SPB would beat Superman 1 million in a fist fight (if he has his suit on) . I doubt he could beat super hulk only with his fists.

and of course you would be wrong, superman 1 million was stated physically to be able to overcome foes like darkseid and doomsday with very easy, now superman 1 million while not having too much brawling feats or apearences BUT while depowered to the point he lost almost all his powers and was so depowered he couldnt fly he was able to punch the time itself 853 centeries into the future, he punched 4000 years into the future with the first punch causing shockwaves and bruising the timeline, superman 1 million is top notch powerhouse if its by powers or strength it doesnt matter he was stated to be equel to PC superman only in his physical abilities

now superboy prime on the other hand couldnt even knock out conner or anyone he fought, SBP doesnt have the knock out power to even knock out low heralds he is nothing to superman 1 million and the real top dogs, i always said that SBP is too overrated and the recent teen titans issue proved my point he is not even close to superman 1 million if strength or what ever

as i said Superman 1 million takes that ass

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl would 1 Shot Super Hulk Prime

Mshinu
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl would 1 Shot Super Hulk Prime

She would just let her squirrel friends tear him apart. Not a pretty sight.

ares834
The Answer - X-man or Surfer. For all of their strength and speed they will fall to those who are more creative/verstile and with enough juice to put them down.

I know little abut X-man... But Surfer sure as hell ain't beating SBP in a fight. Let alone a fist fight while being amped with WBH strength.

Omega visors
Superman 1 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.