Agent Smith and Neo vs Brainiac...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
These powerful technopaths battle it out in The Matrix...

Who wins?

Lord Feron
Braniac should be able to rewrite the code of the matrix or something. Have the world bend to his will.

Sin I AM
i think this thread is utter fail

but braniac owns

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i think this thread is utter fail

but braniac owns

Why is it utter fail?

Also, why does Brainiac own? Neo and Smith are virtually God in The Matrix....

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Braniac should be able to rewrite the code of the matrix or something. Have the world bend to his will.

Smith can hack and rewrite Matrix code as well...

Cogito
Human level tech ain't shit for Braniac

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

IIRC Smith only was abke to take over the Matrix after he assimilated the oracle...he wont have that luxury with Braniac

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
IIRC Smith only was abke to take over the Matrix after he assimilated the oracle...he wont have that luxury with Braniac

No, he was overtaking The Matrix well before he got the Oracle (and he was getting exponentially stronger during the process); she was just the icing on the cake...

I honestly think Brainiac would be hard pressed to resist Smiths attempt (and he would definitely attempt it at some point) to hack him...

And add in Neo...

Now I dont think the team spites him...

I think it would be competitive, but it certainly wouldnt be a stomp in Brainiacs favor...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Cogito
Human level tech ain't shit for Braniac

Good thing The Matrix is beyond human level tech!

smile

Batman-Prime
The Tech Brainiac deals with is far beyond everything the Humans ever created. The machines from Matrix were created by Humans and though they evolved, they still were inferior to the tech from Comics. They couldn't even find Zion or defeat Neo... they still were just Planetbound...

Brainiac assimilated Warworld, took Imperiex Primes energies, fought him through the Timeline. Was able to defeat the Kryptonians with their tech, which is beyond anything from Matrix IMHO.

Brainiac deals with Universel/Galaxy/SolarSystem tech. A single Planet is nothing special and though the Matrix was nice and all he should know more codes and means to hack it then vice versa.

rotiart
I see nine posts. Five of them from the thread starter.

Such a fail thread LOM has to bump his own thread more than people post. :-/

And the matrix is tech designed by robots who were designed by humans. It's earth based tech for sure.

Batman-Prime
To make this a challange for Brainiac, make him fight simultaneously

1. Neo, Smith + every Agent, Human and Programm in the Matrix
2. Every Terminator every created on Earth
3. All Borgs in the Universe

smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Tech Brainiac deals with is far beyond everything the Humans ever created. The machines from Matrix were created by Humans and though they evolved, they still were inferior to the tech from Comics. They couldn't even find Zion or defeat Neo... they still were just Planetbound...

Brainiac assimilated Warworld, took Imperiex Primes energies, fought him through the Timeline. Was able to defeat the Kryptonians with their tech, which is beyond anything from Matrix IMHO.

Brainiac deals with Universel/Galaxy/SolarSystem tech. A single Planet is nothing special and though the Matrix was nice and all he should know more codes and means to hack it then vice versa.

But they'd be fighting in The Matrix; Brainiacs gear and other nice gadgets dont follow him here...

All he'd have to fight with is his digitalized self and his own knowledge of computers; he'd have to come up with solutions on the fly while being attacked by very powerful technopaths on their home turf...

This is no easy feat at all...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
And the matrix is tech designed by robots who were designed by humans. It's earth based tech for sure.

Earth based doesnt equal human based; the guy earlier said "human" based tech is nothing for Brainiac...

Matrix tech is tech that was designed by machines that had evolved beyond humans ability to control them...

TheLordofMurder

All I see is you trolling; you have anything worthwild to contribute?

If not, let silence reign...

Happy Dance

Sin I AM

stop being mean....i already established it as a fail thread, quit trolling evil face

Earth based tech isnt necessarily a downfall either, bbut i have to agree with u on the standpoint that its nothing Braniac hasnt seen

oan: Smith was powerful prior to assimilating the Oracle, but without her he would NOT have been able to take over the Matrix

Lord Feron

I'm pretty sure he can't rewrite everything. Neo and Smith had to follow basic rules. I see braniac warping the Virtual Reality. Like turning building into living monsters and make animals talk or turn the air to chocolate or some shit. He could reprogram the matrix to anything they wanted.

Smith and Neo were very powerful in the matrix and could straight up break rules but they still had to work within certain limits of what they can do.

the team are major players in the matrix but Braniac can make the matrix itself his *****.

Batman-Prime
But they'd be fighting in The Matrix; Brainiacs gear and other nice gadgets dont follow him here...

All he'd have to fight with is his digitalized self and his own knowledge of computers; he'd have to come up with solutions on the fly while being attacked by very powerful technopaths on their home turf...

This is no easy feat at all...

He doesn't need his gear, his intellect is enough, he created a sleeper Virus that took over Lex best system, he hacked more shit and calculated his battles through the whole timeline simultaneously to accomplish his goals. He operates on a far higher level imho. The fight would be over before it even starts... he would hack the Matrix with utter ease and make it perfect.

Cogito
To make this a challange for Brainiac, make him fight simultaneously

1. Neo, Smith + every Agent, Human and Programm in the Matrix
2. Every Terminator every created on Earth
3. All Borgs in the Universe

smile

Probably still not a challenge.

TheLordofMurder
@Sin I AM

Define "take over" The Matrix as (as I understand it) every time Smith hacked someone and turned them into "him" that constituted "taking over" The Matrix...

He was eventually going to get everyone there regardless of the situation with the Oracle; getting her just sped up the process...

TheLordofMurder
He doesn't need his gear, his intellect is enough, he created a sleeper Virus that took over Lex best system, he hacked more shit and calculated his battles through the whole timeline simultaneously to accomplish his goals. He operates on a far higher level imho. The fight would be over before it even starts... he would hack the Matrix with utter ease and make it perfect.

So you think he could defend himself from these two and simutaneously hack The Matrix with ease?

Batman-Prime
So you think he could defend himself from these two and simutaneously hack The Matrix with ease?

Hmmmm, yes smile

TheLordofMurder
Hmmmm, yes smile

Fair enough...

I dont agree with that, but we all are entitled to our opinions...

Sin I AM
@Sin I AM

Define "take over" The Matrix as (as I understand it) every time Smith hacked someone and turned them into "him" that constituted "taking over" The Matrix...

He was eventually going to get everyone there regardless of the situation with the Oracle; getting her just sped up the process...

which would have taken significantly more time to accomplish his task, face it, without oracle he would not have had the power to defeat him

Cogito

Child's play.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.