Kill The Irishman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mairuzu
Has anyone seen this movie? Thought it was ****ing awesome.

x2zN53Vwnz0

Robtard
Saw it several months ago. Thought it was alright.

j-rochet
YES!! I've seen this movie and it is great!! and it joins the list of very good mafia movies recently released.A very fine acting job all around but especially vincent d'nofrio as john nardi. tony lo bianco,paul sorvino,christopher walken,vinny vella....what more could you want in a mafia movie? great movie!!!!!

Thoren
It was a good movie. At first I didn't want to see it, but my wife loves Ray Stevenson, so I gave it a go.

Mairuzu
Same, i didnt think it would be all that great but netflix gave it a decent rating. Said **** it.

Stevenson looked very similar to Gerard Butler in this movie

Thoren
Sho nuff did.

He's a big dude.

Mairuzu
Linda Cardellini lookin hot as fuh like always.

Kazenji
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=545684&highlight=title%3A%28Kill+the%29+forumid%3A2

Zing!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Has anyone seen this movie? Thought it was ****ing awesome.

x2zN53Vwnz0

just saw it last night and I agree,its a great movie.

jinXed by JaNx
thought it was long, predictable and boring. It also didn't help that the main character had no redeeming qualities what so ever. He was just an uber douche who i wanted to see die.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Kazenji
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=545684&highlight=title%3A%28Kill+the%29+forumid%3A2

Zing! Search function sucks ass

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
thought it was long, predictable and boring. It also didn't help that the main character had no redeeming qualities what so ever. He was just an uber douche who i wanted to see die.

Predictable & boring?
Douche or not, the movie was based on somebody in real life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.