Dr. Doom Vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Who wins?

Sin I AM
random encounter

Sersi

Bentley
Sersi will triumph.

cdtm
How's Dooms defenses against transmutation?

Bentley
He should have some in place, after all this is Doom we're talking about.

Sin I AM
yea but doom seems a bit tamed to me of late...i dont see him taking it to her for the maj

Bentley
Why tame? He was quite good in Doomwar, which was the major arch in which he played a big role. Other than that, he was decent in Children's Crusade.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bentley
Why tame? He was quite good in Doomwar, which was the major arch in which he played a big role. Other than that, he was decent in Children's Crusade.

doomwar is old and children's crusade was bleh...most of the appearances was a bot anyway

Bentley
Well, I'm done defending Doom, he's weaksauce.

the Darkone
Sersi wins in random encounter and will scatter his molecules if Doom not careful, Doom better treed lightly.

Mindset
Doom oneshots her.

Bentley
But it was a Doombot one-shotting Doom, who looked like Sersi because she transmutated his body.

Poor Doom.

Nihilist
Sersi wins the majority, but it wouldnt Doom surprise if had a switch to turn off Sersi powers

Black bolt z
Sersi for the majority but with doom you never know.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
But it was a Doombot one-shotting Doom, who looked like Sersi because she transmutated his body.

Poor Doom. That makes zero sense.

Typical Kang fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.