Daredevil vs. Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Fight takes place in the UFC arena.

Sandra has a katana and two sais.

Matt has his standard equipment and weapons.

Who win?

the Darkone
Lady Shiva

Lord Feron
Originally posted by the Darkone
Lady Shiva

cdtm
Torn.

I love Lady Shiva, and she gets points for doing well against Cassandra Cain and Batman..

On the other hand, DD's got the bullet deflection thing going on.. I don't think Shiva's ever actually timed a bullet before, although I personally think she's capable..

Daredevil1
DD 6-7/10

Lady Shiva is overrated. Maybe the relaunch will make her good again but her post version just dwindled down.

Batman-Prime
Shiva beats the Crap out of Matt.

Daredevil1
Damn she beats off Matt so good. That he literally craps on shiva's face and she likes it. Shiva is a freak

srankmissingnin
Daredevil. He is stronger, faster, more agile and his radar sense affords him a variety of advantages not the least of which is body reading that has trumped legitimate pre-cog. Lady Shiva may be more skilled, but she can't take the majority from Matt.

guy222
matt

Prep-Man
shiva ftw.

h1a8
DD

Marvelknight
Shiva' skill is indeed better. And Matt' strength isn't really a factor. Bruce tried to over power Shiva once, but it didn't work. And Bruce is as or stronger than Matt. Shiva could take Bats, so it's possible she can take Daredevil. But I'll say a draw for now. This one is hard to call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.