Wanted Scenario Plausability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
I read the Wanted series a while ago and have recently come to a discussion as to could it actually work. I would like some feedback as to could the Wanted Scenario where all the villians team up to neutralize or kill every superhero in the respective verse and others.
The scenario is to play out in Marvel and DC universe respectively with
The Leader and Lex Luthor leading the charge respectively but like Wanted no one person is in charge. Everyone is in character in both verses, so what happens?

Stoic
Originally posted by McNasty996
I read the Wanted series a while ago and have recently come to a discussion as to could it actually work. I would like some feedback as to could the Wanted Scenario where all the villians team up to neutralize or kill every superhero in the respective verse and others.
The scenario is to play out in Marvel and DC universe respectively with
The Leader and Lex Luthor leading the charge respectively but like Wanted no one person is in charge. Everyone is in character in both verses, so what happens?

Can you be more specific on who some of these "Wanted" characters are? What can they do?

Black bolt z
Why is the leader is charge? Make Doom and lex the leaders and put the stips that they don't turn on each other.

JakeTheBank
The Leader? In charge?

Bwah ha ha, Doom mercs him and solos everyone.

McNasty996
Originally posted by Stoic
Can you be more specific on who some of these "Wanted" characters are? What can they do?

It's not about what they can do but would what happened there happen in Marvel or DC. What basically happened is that all of the villians got together to either kill or permanently neutralize all superheroes and take over the world. I'm getting input as to could it happen in Marvel or DC.

McNasty996
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Why is the leader is charge? Make Doom and lex the leaders and put the stips that they don't turn on each other.

There is no real leader. Just individual who want to start the movement. It includes all earth based villians. This occurs in separate universes.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by McNasty996
There is no real leader. Just individual who want to start the movement. It includes all earth based villians. This occurs in separate universes. They will make leaders. In Secret Wars Doom was elected leaders. Same will happen here. And with Doom and Lex with prep and many supervillains at their disposal I'd say they can take out the heroes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.