Magus vs Ymir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Not the evil Warlock but the Techarchy. Who wins?

Magus- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/magus.htm

the ninjak
Because he is technorganic Ymir freezes every particle and smashes his form apart.

As the size of a star Magus should lay into Ymir but Ymir just freeezes all of the particles and chips that Phalanx Warlock is and blasts them apart.

I believe being a technological representative version of an entity is weaker than its usual self.
And a beast like Ymir would freeze the Phalanx form and obliterate it constantly.

Kasper Gutman
Nice obscure matchup. Been awhile since I've read up on Magus but wasn't it theorized in handbooks that he should be powerful enough to rip a star in two. I think that would be a max possible feat for him but I still wouldn't place him at the Surtur/Ymir level. I'd like to see more feats from magus and while he does have some decent resistance to cold being able to exist in outer space, I still can't picture a way for Magus to win this fight.

Eternal Idol
I read that part about Magus tearing stars in two as well. On the other hand, Odin is said to be a galaxy buster, Surtur made the Twilight Sword out of a galaxy, and Ymir has managed to stalemate both of them countless times over thousands of years.

Ymir ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.