Thanos vs. Zeus who beat the crap out of Hulk (H2H only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
H2H only. who wins??

TheLordofMurder
Zeus owns him...

Nihilist
Zeus wins the majority.

Cogito
Zeus wins every time.

Mshinu
Thanos

.. looses badly.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Colossus-Big C
really depends on your personal opinion

imo this would be a good fight, but

if you think hulk can take thanos in a pure physical fight then this would be a...

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Based on?

leonidas
^ i see what you did there.... shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Based on? His manhandling of Mar-vell who is above elite top tier unlike the Hulk and his punch that floored Tyrant.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The mods should close this thread, what with Zeus being the unanimous winner. Thanos is clearly out of his depth.

Cogito
His manhandling of Mar-vell who is above elite top tier unlike the Hulk and his punch that floored Tyrant.

So do you consider there to be a significant difference between Zeus and Odin?

carver9
His manhandling of Mar-vell who is above elite top tier unlike the Hulk and his punch that floored Tyrant.

Current Hulk>>>>>the Hulk that Zeus fought>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvell physically.

zopzop
Thanos wins.

Current Thanos would give Zeus hell and take more than a few wins too. thumb up

iceman24567
Zues for the vast majority

quanchi112
So do you consider there to be a significant difference between Zeus and Odin? You really don't have a point.

Originally posted by carver9
Current Hulk>>>>>the Hulk that Zeus fought>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvell physically. Based on what ? Mar-vell toyed with elite top tiers as well so I hardly see what all the fuss is about when it comes to the Hulk. Thanos manhandles above top tiers such as Mar-vell while Hulk only manhandles top tiers. As usuall carver you're up a creek without a paddle.

golem370
The thing is Thanos could give him a good and maybe win he just has to want to

Cogito
You really don't have a point.

Of course I have a point. I just didn't want to spoil it. But here goes..

If Thanos can beat Zeus in HtH, and Zeus = Odin (more or less), then why wouldn't Thanos have tried to punch out Odin when they fought?

I suppose you could say that Odin wouldn't let him get close enough, but that's something of a cop out.

zopzop
Thankfully Zeus isn't = Odin or anywhere near it from what we can tell of his fights and feats. So current Thanos has a good chance to wax his @$$.

JakeTheBank
Zeus.

quanchi112
Of course I have a point. I just didn't want to spoil it. But here goes..

If Thanos can beat Zeus in HtH, and Zeus = Odin (more or less), then why wouldn't Thanos have tried to punch out Odin when they fought?

I suppose you could say that Odin wouldn't let him get close enough, but that's something of a cop out. Thanos has been upgraded since he tussled with Odin and there f really only went physical ouside of blasting when they fought for control of gungir. But as usual you not realizing his power spike when he became avatar of death hurt your whole non point.

vansonbee
Foll power Hulk > Zeus > Thanos in H2H smile

golem370
Underestimating Thanos he destroyed a galactically known mercenary army.

Cogito
Thanos has been upgraded since he tussled with Odin and there f really only went physical ouside of blasting when they fought for control of gungir. But as usual you not realizing his power spike when he became avatar of death hurt your whole non point.

I'm just not clear on how beating Mar-vell means he can beat Zeus. Did becoming the avatar of death increase his HtH ability? Did it make him physically stronger?

carver9
How strong is Marvell?

carver9
Thanos gives Zeus a good fight...better than what a weakened Hulk did against Zeus but he falls in the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.