Which fights would last the longest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Superman Vs Thor
Superman Vs Black Adam

SquallX
What's the mind set of each fighters.

Kasper Gutman
Valid question by Squallx. Superman vs Thor could last quite awhile given their long history of holding back in a fight. One or both of them would need a sense of urgency to quicken the fight. On the other hand Superman vs Black Adam could have a bored, not into it, Black Adam who gives a warning then turns it up a notch but most likely a no holding back Adam shows up and that's not going to last multiple issues. It's in character for Black Adam to have a quicker fight against Superman.

kay2824
i really don't understand this site, adults going on about kids stuff and actually being really interested by it................

Mindset
Originally posted by kay2824
i really don't understand this site, adults going on about kids stuff and actually being really interested by it................ Interesting post.

Go on.

iceman24567
i really don't understand this site, adults going on about kids stuff and actually being really interested by it................
Originally posted by Mindset
Interesting post.

Go on.

-Pr-

I really don't understand you, acting like a child just to feel like an e-tough guy.

vansonbee
Thor makes quick work out of Superman.

SamZED
Originally posted by -Pr-
I really don't understand you, acting like a child just to feel like an e-tough guy. Shush, dont encourage him.

DickBlazer
Originally posted by vansonbee
Thor makes quick work out of Superman.

? What supes? Cause you are deff wrong

JakeTheBank
Thor versus Superman likely lasts the longest.

Bentley
It depends of just one thing: Whennever Kal decides to stop holding back.

Simbon

Most of us haven't even entered grade-school yet (I just turned five last week), so in all candor you should actually be praising us for our advanced reading skills and our ability to articulate nuanced positions in regards to fairly difficult questions, such as whether Thor or Superman is the more powerful. Also, you will recall from Njal's Saga that, historically speaking, these kinds of questions have never been the exclusive province of children, as the question of who would win in a fight, Thor or Jesus, was a matter of no small significance to medieval Icelanders. Anyways, I'm going to go see if there's any leftover birfday cake and watch me some Sesame street.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
It depends of just one thing: Whennever Kal decides to stop holding back. Given the fact that Black Adam has a noticeable level of superspeed, not on Superman's level but he is not a statue unlike Thor, at the point where Superman decides to use speed this thread becomes obvious.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Simbon
Most of us haven't even entered grade-school yet (I just turned five last week), so in all candor you should actually be praising us for our advanced reading skills and our ability to articulate nuanced positions in regards to fairly difficult questions, such as whether Thor or Superman is the more powerful. Also, you will recall from Njal's Saga that, historically speaking, these kinds of questions have never been the exclusive province of children, as the question of who would win in a fight, Thor or Jesus, was a matter of no small significance to medieval Icelanders. Anyways, I'm going to go see if there's any leftover birfday cake and watch me some Sesame street. laughing out loud

zopzop

Damborgson
Thor vs Superman will last quite a while.

ankur29
BA would last longer

in the DCU dials go up to 11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.