Dabura vs Perfect Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hRqmpHi9xEw/S644UlRLyII/AAAAAAAAArA/W5akhOIuF8M/s320/dabura.jpgVShttp://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/459892-Shawn%20Yasumara/892/62/perfectcell_display.jpg

Both at their best and Bloodlust is on.

Ridley_Prime
I think this probably sums it up. I know, badly edited, but gets the point across as to what happens in the end.

xmPyS_b_X4A

dadudemon
I'd say that since Gohan wasn't nearly as strong as his SSJ2 self at the cell games and Gohan and Dabura were fighting each other to a stand-still, the winner is obvious.

Cell wins. And with ease if we use his "regen" self.

Zack Fair
mmm

True about Gohan being weaker, but didn't Goku mention Dabura was as strong as Cell and later took that back and said Dabura was stronger than he thought?

Dabura has the instant spit win strategy.

I think it would be a very even matchup like the one Piccolo and 17 had or Goku vs Majin Vegeta.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Zack Fair
mmm

True about Gohan being weaker, but didn't Goku mention Dabura was as strong as Cell and later took that back and said Dabura was stronger than he thought?

Dabura has the instant spit win strategy.

I think it would be a very even matchup like the one Piccolo and 17 had or Goku vs Majin Vegeta.

Gohan had to go to his SSJ2 form to even it up with Dabura.

Vegeta gets irritated with how long it is taken Gohan to beat Dabura remarking that Gohan is not nearly as strong when he fought cell.

Goku originally remarked that Dabura was around the strenght of the androids but later says he's much stronger.

Keep in mind that semi-perfect cell is vastly stronger than the androids...but vastly weaker than his perfect cell form.

Super Perfect Cell is significantly stronger than his Perfect form.

Putting Dabura on par with Perfect Cell does not match. Putting him on par with Super Perfect Cell does not match, either.

His spit will be a tool...however, Cell is very intelligent and definitely a stronger faster fighter than Dabura.

menokokoro
Yeah the spit is the only way he Dabura can win, even then it wouldn't work. Dabura spits, Cell cuts off whatever gets spit on, and grows it back, and it doesn't matter what was left (he self destructed and grew back)

NemeBro
Vegeta directly stated that Dabura was toying with Gohan.

And while Gohan as a SSJ2 wasn't as awesomesauce as he was when he fought Super Perfect Cell, SSJ2 Gohan didn't just beat normal Perfect Cell; he crushed him, without effort.

King Kandy
Dabura may be stronger, but his spit is the only way I can see him actually putting Cell down. So i'd say, 8/10 times, Cell wins.

NemeBro
Are energy blasts no longer viable for putting Cell down?

King Kandy
I think most of the time he would regen from them. Maybe if Dabura knew Cell's abilities, he could be a little more thorough. But most of the time I see that as just repeating Vegeta's failed final flash.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by menokokoro
Yeah the spit is the only way he Dabura can win, even then it wouldn't work. Dabura spits, Cell cuts off whatever gets spit on, and grows it back, and it doesn't matter what was left (he self destructed and grew back)
That's of course assuming Cell knows about Dabura's saliva, which he probably doesn't, having been stuck in hell/HFIL the whole time of the Buu saga and then some. Piccolo has regenerative abilities too (whom Cell got his from), and that didn't stop him from getting turned to stone because he didn't know about Dabura's powers at first. The demon king has the element of surprise there.

Originally posted by King Kandy
I think most of the time he would regen from them. Maybe if Dabura knew Cell's abilities, he could be a little more thorough. But most of the time I see that as just repeating Vegeta's failed final flash.
Pretty much this. Cell would likely regenerate from all of Dabura's other attacks like the fat Buu did, spit aside.

NemeBro
I think most of the time he would regen from them. Maybe if Dabura knew Cell's abilities, he could be a little more thorough. But most of the time I see that as just repeating Vegeta's failed final flash. The one that would have killed Cell if Vegeta chose not to angle it so the planet wouldn't be destroyed?

Ridley_Prime
Meh. Cell also survived Goku's warp kamehameha, but whether the final flash would've killed him or not, it's not like Dabura has shown any energy/ki based attacks of that magnitude, even against Buu.

King Kandy
Originally posted by NemeBro
The one that would have killed Cell if Vegeta chose not to angle it so the planet wouldn't be destroyed?
Its a consideration here as well. Wouldn't want to destroy the time chamber door.

NemeBro
Then aim it away from the time chamber door. estahuh

TheAuraAngel
Couldn't Cell just go really far into the room and then Instant Transmission back to the door, leave, and blow it up from the outside?

Instant win!

Ridley_Prime
Plot devices aside, yeah. He probably could, but I doubt Cell would resort to a cowardly thing like that.

Could Dabura withstand Cell's solar kamehameha, the one that would've killed Gohan were it not for a distraction by Vegeta?

King Kandy
Originally posted by NemeBro
Then aim it away from the time chamber door. estahuh
If its comparable to the final flash, its going to be blowing up that door whether its aimed at it or not.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Couldn't Cell just go really far into the room and then Instant Transmission back to the door, leave, and blow it up from the outside?

Instant win!

He'd BFR himself and lose instead of winning.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He'd BFR himself and lose instead of winning.

Did I specify who got the instant win? vin

Ridley_Prime
I might just go out on a limb here and say that the giant barrier Cell used to stop Goku just before Goku surrendered should probably be enough to negate basically any of Dabura's attacks, even the spit erm, especially if it's Super Perfect Cell we're talking about.

NemeBro
Nah. SSJ2 Gohan may of been weaker when he fought Dabura, but Dabura still was toying with Gohan regardless.

If its comparable to the final flash, its going to be blowing up that door whether its aimed at it or not. I don't see why, if it's a beam. Also, well, look at the blast that actually killed Super Perfect Cell. The blast radius was puny in comparison.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Did I specify who got the instant win? vin

No, but Cell is smart enough to know that, so he wouldn't attempt it. 313

TheAuraAngel
Cell knows the rules of these fights? :O

Demonic Phoenix
Of course. He's the perfect being. vin

TheAuraAngel
O rly? stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
ya rly vin

TheAuraAngel
Mayuri is a scientist. He knows more than Cell. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Ah, but he doesn't know anything about Cell himself or the DBZ world, whereas Cell does. 131

TheAuraAngel
Ah, but Cell does not know anything about this forum or our rules. So he will fail because he is not perfect. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
He created the Cell Games, so he'd know about the BFR rule being in play. vin

TheAuraAngel
Yeah, but he also quickly blew up the arena, signifying that he no longer cared about the rules. But here, he'd lose. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Signifying that he no longer cared about rules in a tournament he made. He cares about rules in a tourney/fight others have made. vin

TheAuraAngel
Nah. Cell is like Greg Hoffman.

Demonic Phoenix
I don't know and don't care who that is, so I accept your concession. vin

TheAuraAngel
Ah, got the first name wrong.

He doesn't play by anyone's rules but his own, and on occasion not even those.

carver9
Dabura wins.

Ban Mido
I feel this is kind of accurate to how the end of the fight would go.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/MaverickHunterZero/DvC.pnghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/MaverickHunterZero/DvC2.pnghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/MaverickHunterZero/DvC3.pnghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/MaverickHunterZero/DvC4.pnghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/MaverickHunterZero/DvC5.png

Bentley
Or Dabura spits at his head stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
Cell would then just blast himself before the spit's effect spread all the way down and regenerate from the rest of his body, like he did when his head and upper torso got blown off by Goku's warp kamehameha. stick out tongue

Oh, nice pics Mido.

Bentley
Damn, I forgot how awesome Cell was eek!

vansonbee
Cell was so awesome, Hunter X Hunter had to use him as template for the Ant King.

I believe cell should win this match-up, he is superior to Dabura in ever aspect, except the ability (stone).

Toshi
OP says PC, picture says SPC. Anyways Dabura rapes PC. SPC buts up a decent fight but Dabura still owns.

cdtm
Super Perfect Cell could take Darbura. A weaker Gohan was holding his own, after all, and all Darbura really had going for him was the stone spit which can be avoided..

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Damn, I forgot how awesome Cell was eek!

He's one of the only characters Goku prepped for, that he still couldn't beat. Anyone that can break Goku's character shield is ok in my book.

Ridley_Prime
^^ That and other things/reasons was why I felt the series should've ended after the Cell Games, even though most think it should've ended after the Frieza Saga. The stuff that happened after Namek was one of my favorite arcs too. Not just because of Cell, but the Androids as well, Piccolo's newfound awesomeness from merging with Kami, and I guess Hercule also to some degree. But the Buu sagas had about as much over-the-top ridiculous stuff as GT itself.

cdtm
Yeah, I think Toriyama was almost parodying himself in the Buu saga.

Plus, the fights and art were kind of uninspired compared to earlier works.

stargun
Dabra turns Cell into stone.

cdtm
Those pics are from the DB Universe webcomic, right? I just discovered the thing.

Zack, when you say Cell at his best, you mean after he comes blows himself up and powers up, right? Not "Perfect Cell" as he fought Goku, who was a good deal weaker?

If that's who it is, I'm giving him the nod, partly because he gained Goku's teleport trick. Teleport > stone spit as a cheap power, as Goku proved time and time again. (For one thing, it let Goku 'port right next to Cell with his fully charged Kame, making dodging impossible, and it let him get the drop on Kid Buu)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.