Who can resist the technopathic power of Brainiac?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The title says it all; Brainiac pushes his technopathy to its limits in an attempt to jack the tech of the following opponents...

However, his opponents put their all into resisting Brainiacs technopathic assault...

Who on the following list is able to successful resist an all-out Brainiac assault on their personal tech (their personal being or their armor)?

1) Batman...
2) Iron Man...
3) Ultron...
4) Nimrod...
5) Doctor Doom...
6) Neo and Agent Smith (Brainiac attempts to hack them inside The Matrix)...
7) Hank Henshaw...
8) High Evolutionary...
9) Depowered Tyrant...

No prep for either side; both have to come up with an attack/defense on the fly...

How far does Brainiac get?

Edit: List changed slightly...

Cogito
Stops at Hank, who should be #9 (also probably fails at Doom, magic and all that)

JakeTheBank
thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Cogito
Stops at Hank, who should be #9 (also probably fails at Doom, magic and all that)

You think Henshaw would be able to resist Brainiacs technopathy better than High Evolutionary or Depowered Tyrant?

Cogito
Hank is the best technopath in comics.

Mshinu
Stops at 7

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Cogito
Hank is the best technopath in comics.

But DP Tyrant was able to jack Galactus's tech instantly in Galactus's direct presense; surely no technopathic feat of Henshaws is greater than that...

Add in the fact that Henshaw is a High Herald and DP Tyrant is a legit Skyfather level character (bare minimum) I dont see how you can consider Henshaw the greater technopth...

Simbon
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
But DP Tyrant was able to jack Galactus's tech instantly in Galactus's direct presense; surely no technopathic feat of Henshaws is greater than that...

Add in the fact that Henshaw is a High Herald and DP Tyrant is a legit Skyfather level character (bare minimum) I dont see how you can consider Henshaw the greater technopth...

Henshaw can manipulate the source wall and new gods tech, which is not incomparable. I'm not sure if that puts him on the same level as Tyrant, but it should also be pointed out that Tyrant only has one feat of this kind, whereas Henshaw's whole history is a series of technopatic feats. Personally, I'd err on Tyrant's side just because of his power levels, but I can see why others would put Henshaw at the top of the technopathic totem pole.

Prep-Man
I think Brainiac has a shot against them all, IMO. He's smart enough to work around Hank.

Galan007
surely no technopathic feat of Henshaws is greater than that... Controlling Apokoliptian tech and Motherboxes? Controlling a portion of the Source Wall?

psycho gundam
why is henshaw below tyrant? (pause)

zopzop
Originally posted by psycho gundam
why is henshaw below tyrant? (pause)
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/CharlieKilo22/slap.gif

psycho gundam
you don't want that war son

zopzop
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you don't want that war son

Try me, my pimp hand is strong with the Force!starwars

Cogito

H/P Doomsday is a legit Trans+, but Batman is smarter than him despite being a street-leveler.

Ganthet is above high herald, but Wally West is faster than him.

Thor is a high herald, but Cap (Steve) is a better leader, better strategist, better tactician.

See where this is going?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.