Deadpool vs Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Well Honestly Gambit and Deadpool are very Skilled in hand to hand combat and pretty good with weapons I mean Deadpool with swords and gambit by a Bo staff...of course Deadpool has guns still Gambit got exploding Cards with alot more power,but the only thing that separates the both of them is Deadpool healing factor....but of course Gambit unlike Deadpool has mutant powers,still of course Gambit who has a charming ability and speaking the fact that Deadpool is a idiot and can barely tell from what's right from wrong because of his condition well i say gambit charming ability will work well,anyway who wins??? This battle take place where there are people and their in the streets.

BlackZero30x
in all honesty i love Gambit but i also love deadpool sooo there is no bias here.

Deadpool!

SamZED
Originally posted by TheHulk
Well Honestly Gambit and Deadpool are very Skilled in hand to hand combat and pretty good with weapons I mean Deadpool with swords and gambit by a Bo staff...of course Deadpool has guns still Gambit got exploding Cards with alot more power,but the only thing that separates the both of them is Deadpool healing factor....but of course Gambit unlike Deadpool has mutant powers,still of course Gambit who has a charming ability and speaking the fact that Deadpool is a idiot and can barely tell from what's right from wrong because of his condition well i say gambit charming ability will work well,anyway who wins??? This battle take place where there are people and their in the streets. Normally Gambit could take some, but if they're fighting in a city full of people it seriously handicaps him with the exloding cards and all. And whie Deadpool doesnt kill innocents either he might get carried away in the middle of the fight, start throwing granades etc.

vansonbee
Originally posted by SamZED
Normally Gambit could take some, but if they're fighting in a city full of people it seriously handicaps him with the exloding cards and all. And whie Deadpool doesnt kill innocents either he might get carried away in the middle of the fight, start throwing granades etc. Don't forget that Gambit was one of Apocalypse horsemen, he was death and is constantly battling against himself to hold "Death" inside. I dare say, he would kill bystanders.

Angel and him needs to start a club together smile

SamZED
Originally posted by vansonbee
Don't forget that Gambit was one of Apocalypse horsemen, he was death and is constantly battling against himself to hold "Death" inside. I dare say, he would kill bystanders.

Angel and him needs to start a club together smile Oh man I completely forgot about that. He even used the powers just recently, right? Killed someone iirc

juggernaut74
Gambit.

the ninjak
At his best. Remy.

Aries_04
Gambit

Rooster823
Deadpool folks, he's too cunning.....

juggernaut74
Even 90's Gambit wins.

SamZED
90's Deadpol definitely wins. big grin

Mshinu
Deadpool start running his mouth as usual. Gambit throws a charged card inside his pie hole like he did to Sabretooth. Booom!

SamZED
I find this scenario higy unlikely to happen. ST is a tank. Deadpool is more of a hit and dodge kinda guy. Gambit's only chance is to hit him with the shockwave from the explosion, DP is not getting hit with a card directly. Not unless he's not allowed to move in this fight.

Mshinu
I find this scenario higy unlikely to happen. ST is a tank. Deadpool is more of a hit and dodge kinda guy. Gambit's only chance is to hit him with the shockwave from the explosion, DP is not getting hit with a card directly. Not unless he's not allowed to move in this fight.

Sabes is hardly a slow tank. He was faster and more agile than Wolverine even before his major upgrades by both Graydon Creed and Weapon X.

SamZED
Originally posted by Mshinu
Sabes is hardly a slow tank. He was faster and more agile than Wolverine even before his major upgrades by both Graydon Creed and Weapon X. Im aware. Im just saying that its in his nature to tank an attack. To succesfully do that thing with DP Gambit would have to be faster/more agile than him. And its not the case.

Mshinu
Im aware. Im just saying that its in his nature to tank an attack. To succesfully do that thing with DP Gambit would have to be faster/more agile than him. And its not the case.

Are you really saying it is in Sabes` nature to let Gambit throw an exploding card inside his mouth?? Creed is hardly slower than Deadpool either.

Anyway Sabes was attempting to bite which provided Gambit with an opportubnity to throw the card. I was merely arguing that a similar opportunity could happen with DP going blahblahblah as usual.

Omega visors
all i know is that sabretooth always punked deadpool while gambit always punked sabretooth

SamZED
Are you really saying it is in Sabes` nature to let Gambit throw an exploding card inside his mouth?? Creed is hardly slower than Deadpool either.

Anyway Sabes was attempting to bite which provided Gambit with an opportubnity to throw the card. I was merely arguing that a similar opportunity could happen with DP going blahblahblah as usual. No, but its in his nature to charge at opponents leaving himself open. He doesnt care he's gonna get hit as long as he gets to gutt someone.

I get your scenario, but I still find it very unlikely, only if some jobbing's involved.

Mshinu
No, but its in his nature to charge at opponents leaving himself open. He doesnt care he's gonna get hit as long as he gets to gutt someone.

I get your scenario, but I still find it very unlikely, only if some jobbing's involved.

Maybe.. but such things happen all the time. You could argue it is not in Deadpool`s nature to just let Wolvie him stab him in the mouth with a neurotoxin filled razor feather too, but it happened recently.

Omega visors
deadpool is not that big of a deal gambit will take him

SamZED
Maybe.. but such things happen all the time. You could argue it is not in Deadpool`s nature to just let Wolvie him stab him in the mouth with a neurotoxin filled razor feather too, but it happened recently. Its a bit different when they're fighting. Deadpool was just standing there when Logan did it.

Originally posted by Omega visors
all i know is that sabretooth always punked deadpool while gambit always punked sabretooth Frst time Deadpool fought Sabertoth Wade forcefed him his own arm. Second time Wade had a drop on him and made a few hundred bullet holes in him before stabbing him with all kinds of sharp objecs. You must be thinking of someone else.

Omega visors
Its a bit different when they're fighting. Deadpool was just standing there when Logan did it.

Frst time Deadpool fought Sabertoth Wade forcefed him his own arm. Second time Wade had a drop on him and made a few hundred bullet holes in him before stabbing him with all kinds of sharp objecs. You must be thinking of someone else.

weapon x last upgrade sabretooth raped deadpool

SamZED
weapon x last upgrade sabretooth raped deadpool Only time Sabertooth has ever done anything to Deadpool was when Deadpool's healing factor wasnt working. And it wasnt a fight, ST just clawed him once, Deadpool didnt try to fight back. They actually fought later in that same story. That is when Deadpool made ST eat his arm. ST never "raped" him.

Omega visors
Only time Sabertooth has ever done anything to Deadpool was when Deadpool's healing factor wasnt working. And it wasnt a fight, ST just clawed him once, Deadpool didnt try to fight back. They actually fought later in that same story. That is when Deadpool made ST eat his arm. ST never "raped" him.

oh sabretooth DID rape him , wades healing factor barelly survived thatevil face

Aries_04
BTW Gambit charges organic matter now, so definately Gambit.

Mindset
Deadpool still kills people, so Gambit gets killed.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Didn't Gambit pay off Deadpool so he didn't have to fight him before?

So if my memory isn't failing me, I think that tells you something.

StyleTime
Gambit's powers were acting up(he almost blew up Rogue and Colossus accidently) and he had just been in a few fights beforehand. He could have blown Deadpool up by thinking about it at that point.

People read way too much into the whole "paying him off" part.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StyleTime
Gambit's powers were acting up(he almost blew up Rogue and Colossus accidently) and he had just been in a few fights beforehand.

People read way too much into the whole "paying him off" part. Yea it was something like that.

Aries_04
The check was fake.....Deadpool never got paid off.....he got dooped.

Uriel005
Originally posted by the ninjak
At his best. Remy. Originally posted by Omega visors
deadpool is not that big of a deal gambit will take him pre- sinister lobotomy I would have said Gambit with the greatest of ease but I think Deadpool will land a quicker kill/incapacitating shot than gambit will given the circumstances.Originally posted by TheHulk
Well Honestly Gambit and Deadpool are very Skilled in hand to hand combat and pretty good with weapons I mean Deadpool with swords and gambit by a Bo staff...of course Deadpool has guns still Gambit got exploding Cards with alot more power,but the only thing that separates the both of them is Deadpool healing factor....but of course Gambit unlike Deadpool has mutant powers,still of course Gambit who has a charming ability and speaking the fact that Deadpool is a idiot and can barely tell from what's right from wrong because of his condition well i say gambit charming ability will work well,anyway who wins??? This battle take place where there are people and their in the streets. Also deadpool isn't stupid, willfully ignorant and lacking common sense 90 percent of the time. Definitely. But not outright stupid, nowadays he's more silly than ever but he still has his serious psychotic killer moments where he's the all business stone cold mercenary that makes people consider him so dangerous.

Rooster823
Deadpool 7/10

Aries_04
Gambits superhuman agility makes him too tough to tag. And on top of that he'd leave DP trying to heal his body from pieces on the ground.

Rooster823
Originally posted by Aries_04
Gambits superhuman agility makes him too tough to tag. And on top of that he'd leave DP trying to heal his body from pieces on the ground.

If he could hit deadpool......

Mindset
Originally posted by Aries_04
Gambits superhuman agility makes him too tough to tag. And on top of that he'd leave DP trying to heal his body from pieces on the ground. What about DP's superhuman agility?

SamZED
^ Beat me to it.
oh sabretooth DID rape him , wades healing factor barelly survived thatevil face miffed It wasn't working. Define "rape". 'cause Deadpool is the one who was inside Creed and not the other way around. stick out tongue

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Mindset
What about DP's superhuman agility? I could be going out on a limb here but possibly he's saying that Gambit's agility>>DP's.

Who has DP beaten? Gambit has wins over Blade, Sabretooth, Zaran, and Gladiator.

SamZED
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I could be going out on a limb here but possibly he's saying that Gambit's agility>>DP's.

Who has DP beaten? Gambit has wins over Blade, Sabretooth, Zaran, and Gladiator. Sabertooth, Wolverine, Captain American, Shatterstar, Bullseye, Taskmaster to name a few.

Rooster823
Sabertooth, Wolverine, Captain American, Shatterstar, Bullseye, Taskmaster to name a few. yes

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I could be going out on a limb here but possibly he's saying that Gambit's agility>>DP's.

Who has DP beaten? Gambit has wins over Blade, Sabretooth, Zaran, and Gladiator.

Batroc, Sabertooth, Domino, Agent X, Francis, Widdle Wade, Taskmaster, Citizen V, Bullseye, Daredevil (I think, been a while since I read their fights), Wolverine (though I know there's much heated debate over fights between them), Titania, Constrictor, Rhino, Ghost, Typhoid Mary, The Wizard, Black Tom, Arnim Zola and his army of Golden Age clones (including a Bucky), Tombstone, Warpath, Tiger Shark, Nomad, all of Generation X (though off-panel), Zombie Shamrock, Zombie Moonknight, and Steve Rogers.

Edit: That's right, he beat Captain America without the shield.

SamZED
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Batroc, Sabertooth, Domino, Agent X, Francis, Widdle Wade, Taskmaster, Citizen V, Bullseye, Daredevil (I think, been a while since I read their fights), Wolverine (though I know there's much heated debate over fights between them), Titania, Constrictor, Rhino, Ghost, Typhoid Mary, The Wizard, Black Tom, Arnim Zola and his army of Golden Age clones (including a Bucky), Tombstone, Warpath, Tiger Shark, Nomad, all of Generation X (though off-panel), Zombie Shamrock, Zombie Moonknight, and Steve Rogers.

Edit: That's right, he beat Captain America without the shield. You just had to utterly humiliate my list. miffed

Mr.Mxyzptlk
You just had to utterly humiliate my list. miffed

Does it help I got a chunk of it from your awesome respect thread? wink

Rooster823

Edit: That's right, he beat Captain America without the shield.

that was awesome

SamZED
Does it help I got a chunk of it from your awesome respect thread? wink It does, very much so. embarrasment Thanks. big grin

TheHulk
Originally posted by Uriel005
pre- sinister lobotomy I would have said Gambit with the greatest of ease but I think Deadpool will land a quicker kill/incapacitating shot than gambit will given the circumstances. Also deadpool isn't stupid, willfully ignorant and lacking common sense 90 percent of the time. Definitely. But not outright stupid, nowadays he's more silly than ever but he still has his serious psychotic killer moments where he's the all business stone cold mercenary that makes people consider him so dangerous. When i said stupid i meant your 90's stupidity Deadpool cause until now i feel his still the same.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.