Pre-Crisis Superman vs ANYONE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Is their anyone that can beat PC Superman?? anyone yes i'll include his own incarnation Superboy Prime,OdinForce Thor,Worldbreaker Hulk,Galactus,Spectre even The Living Tribunal....ism their any one even Alan scott Whether full power or not was stated to be more powerful than superman

Zack Fair
Anyone 10/10.

a88378438
superman can destroy universe,and,i try prove he can lift universe weight..

Xplosive
Originally posted by a88378438
superman can destroy universe,and,i try prove he can lift universe weight..

And that should mean something to the Living Tribunal, Spectre or Galactus, Scarlet Witch etc...?

Endless Mike
Pre-Crisis Validus

a88378438
Originally posted by Xplosive
And that should mean something to the Living Tribunal, Spectre or Galactus, Scarlet Witch etc...?
no....lol,them easily kill any superman,too easiyl....this not fight,too spit...
LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any superman

Mshinu
Squirrel Girl beats the crap out of him.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mshinu
Squirrel Girl beats the crap out of him. lol duee to her record of Squirrel Girl >>>>>>>>Doctor Doom
Mandarin
Giganto
MODOK
Thanos
Terrax
Bug-Eyed Voice
Bi-Beast
Deadpool
Pluto
Fin Fang Foom
Baron Mordo
Korvac
Ego the Living Planet
Wolverine
so yea it's debatable

Juntai
She beat Wolverine? Impressive.

Juntai
Originally posted by a88378438
no....lol,them easily kill any superman,too easiyl....this not fight,too spit...
LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any superman Untrue.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Anyone 10/10. How Bout Superboy Prime or Superman Prime One Million??

Mshinu
Originally posted by Juntai
She beat Wolverine? Impressive.

Finally proving squirrels > wolverines
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/?action=view&current=NA_15_Oroboros_CPS_011.jpg

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Finally proving squirrels > wolverines
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/?action=view&current=NA_15_Oroboros_CPS_011.jpg and?

a88378438
Originally posted by Juntai
Untrue.
i know SA superman once almost destroy everthing just by him super speed..
but,LT is too powerful..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.