Verbal Assault

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk

BakaXero
Sorry,
I don't have audio on the computer I'm currently on.
Would you mind being a dear and typing all he says out.
Thank you

That ACDC Chick
basically he's saying the same exact shit that everyone says about the forums
the people are stupid/hateful and the mods suck blah blah blah
plus he goes into a tangent about the cookies and stuff you can't do as a newbie at some point, i dunno, i faded out after a little bit

BakaXero
So he suffered the wrath of a mod than haermm

TheHulk
Originally posted by BakaXero
Sorry,
I don't have audio on the computer I'm currently on.
Would you mind being a dear and typing all he says out.
Thank you Simply he says it's a sh*t forum and the banning rule sucks...

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by BakaXero
So he suffered the wrath of a mod than haermm
seems like it haermm
i think he said in the beginning that he's been banned many times haermm

Mist_haermm
>2011
>Actually caring about an internet forum
>Get out more.

BakaXero
Good thing I wasn't here during the mass banning. haermm
Should really go visit the other members in that other forum. Too bad it's full of NSFW stuff. haermm2
And I'm at work haermm haermm

Astner
Good thing I don't post in the Politics section or I'd be banned as well I'd presume. Because even here--in the off-topic section, supposedly the most lenient of sections--I can't even post constructive criticism on someone's appearance without being warned and keep in mind that I've posted plenty of pictures of myself, leaving myself open for criticism and received plenty of it meaning that I'm no faceless troll.

But he does make a good point. You either moderate or you post.

BakaXero
Some people have forgotten their humble beginnings.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by TheHulk
Am i the only one who finds this insulting,this guy is pretty much berating the entire forums and it's members...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBTPEDjXYcY

You've been here for only 5 days...something doesn't smell right.

BakaXero
*holds up a coin*
Traitor, TRAITOR! TRAITOR!!!!

So is it time to hit the big read button?

mikeydude
Originally posted by Astner
Good thing I don't post in the Politics section or I'd be banned as well I'd presume. Because even here--in the off-topic section, supposedly the most lenient of sections--I can't even post constructive criticism on someone's appearance without being warned and keep in mind that I've posted plenty of pictures of myself, leaving myself open for criticism and received plenty of it meaning that I'm no faceless troll.

So you call, calling someone a butterface constructive criticism?
Thats not construstive that demeaning.
Definition of Constructive Criticism: criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve.
>Not constructive.
>You straight out call her faults based on her appearance.
>In KMC Forum rules that considered a direct attack, and bashing.
>You simply cannot win this.
>Either forgive the person you attacked or leave the Forum.

Astner
-edit-

Peach
Holy crap, he's still this butthurt this many years later? He was originally banned before I was even a global mod. How pathetic.

No evidence that the OP's a sock yet, but I'm keeping an eye out.

Originally posted by Astner

The OTF is not the most lenient, it's the section for stuff that doesn't go elsewhere. It doesn't mean you can say whatever you want (because believe it or not, free speech does not exist here. Or anywhere else on the internet, for that matter. You follow the rules set by the site owner or you get out.).

Also your idea of "constructive criticism" is a bit off.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Peach
Holy crap, he's still this butthurt this many years later? He was originally banned before I was even a global mod. How pathetic.

No evidence that the OP's a sock yet, but I'm keeping an eye out.

The OTF is not the most lenient, it's the section for stuff that doesn't go elsewhere. It doesn't mean you can say whatever you want (because believe it or not, free speech does not exist here. Or anywhere else on the internet, for that matter. You follow the rules set by the site owner or you get out.).

Also your idea of "constructive criticism" is a bit off. Originally posted by mikeydude
So you call, calling someone a butterface constructive criticism?
Thats not construstive that demeaning.
Definition of Constructive Criticism: criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve.
>Not constructive.
>You straight out call her faults based on her appearance.
>In KMC Forum rules that considered a direct attack, and bashing.
>You simply cannot win this.
>Either forgive the person you attacked or leave the Forum.

Astner
He's just criticizing certain people's behavior. What's wrong with that? I mean if you spend enough time to have over a thousand posts on a forum then you're going to be emotionally invested. If you're not then you're pretty darn hollow as a human being.

You sound pretty offended by the video and to me it feels as if you're trying to project that anger on him.

There are plenty of forums that support free speech. usenet.com and feartheboot.com/forum/ are two of many examples. In the former you can't even get banned despite of what you post because there are no moderators or administrators, you can put people on your ignore list but that's it.

Either way the man does have a point. People are afraid to debate against moderators like they normally would because it's the moderators that "interpret" the rules. Notice the quotation marks. I mean a personal attack is a rather vague and broad terminology.

That's ignoring the fact posters get away with worse insults because they go unnoticed. If anything that tells new members to the section--like myself--how strict the rules are.

After all, an active poster is financially beneficial to the site. Both directly and in many ways indirectly and they shouldn't be treated like garbage by the moderators just because there are plenty of posters around.

Also your idea of "constructive criticism" is a bit off.
I did not deny the personal attack so I don't know why you're complaining and I could go on explaining how the criticism could be constructive but I'm afraid I'll get on your bad side and get banned.

Peach
What's there to be angry and offended about? I was cracking up the entire time - from him complaining that avatars can't be above 64x64 (untrue, and has been since 2004) to saying that obviously if someone gets past the registration process they're not a spammer (oh so very false) to admitting who he was. And the fact that it's been years since he was banned. Like, 6 years.

It's kinda like how people like Whirly and Wandering Flame and the like keep socking over and over and over even though they were banned years ago. It's just sad at this point. Get over it, and move on already.

As far as things going unnoticed - that's what the report system is for. Report things. If it's an actual rule infraction, it'll be taken care of.

mikeydude
I just love how he ignores my post... he probably put me on his ignore list.

ADarksideJedi
Nothing new about this. All forums have promblems including this one and others I had joined but left.

Digi
The video contains insults against individual members and the forum in general. Also vulgarity. We're not going to promote it here.

More than that, we really shouldn't be feeding the trolls by caring about their pointless rants.

As always, this is a private forum and any posting rights that many rule-breakers feel they're entitled to are in fact privileges that they have forfeited. Nothing more needs to be said about that, because it's nothing new to KMC. If you want is to be otherwise, there's other forums on the internet.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.