Quasar & Nova vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight in Asgard.

zopzop
Team destroys him, not in terms of sheer power but their combined abilities would make life hell for Thor. He also can't BFR either of them and they are durable enough so that he can't instantly KO them.

Prep-Man
TEAM!

dmills
Team. Thor is no Annihilus shifty

Slaanesh
team

"Id"
Team.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by dmills

evil face

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Odinson can take them down but the team should edge out an ordinary Thor.

I take solace in the fact that Thor is a lot more powerful than Nova. At least if we use Annihilus and Surfer as benchmarks. big grin

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Odinson can take them down but the team should edge out an ordinary Thor.

I take solace in the fact that Thor is a lot more powerful than Nova. At least if we use Annihilus and Surfer as benchmarks. big grin

Touche. That Mjolnir sure is powerful laughing out loud

iceman24567
Touche. That Mjolnir sure is powerful laughing out loud Hey Thor is still a Mighty Avenger without his hammer whats Nova without the Nova Force? Roast beef with a side of mashed potatoes?I think so smile

dmills
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hey Thor is still a Mighty Avenger without his hammer whats Nova without the Nova Force? Roast beef with a side of mashed potatoes?I think so smile

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1315797461074.jpg

stick out tongue

iceman24567
I have to admit i was ecstatic when Elvis gave him the bands thumb up

Bouboumaster
Thor would beat them quite sondly either of these two in one-on-one, but the team smash him. Thor isn't Hulk, after all.

Scoobless
Meh, I still say Thor takes them both down. Sure, they wont make it easy, but eventually one will get KOd and then the other has slim to no chance.

psycho gundam
quasar can draw on the energies of those around him (beta ray bill and nova were of those siphoned), he did so in thanos imperative

Scoobless
Originally posted by psycho gundam
quasar can draw on the energies of those around him (beta ray bill and nova were of those siphoned), he did so in thanos imperative

Thor can forcibly yank the energy out of almost anyone ... he has done so a bunch of times.

psycho gundam
uhuh

it's not easy

Nihilist
Team kick Thors ass.

cdtm
Either one would alone be a tough fight. Team stomps.

dmills
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thor can forcibly yank the energy out of almost anyone ... he has done so a bunch of times.

So can Nova or Quasar. However this isn't coming down to an energy leeching competition. Like someone said before either one of them solo gives Thor a good rumble, together they win very comfortably.

Bentley
Thor fans always want fights to be all about energy absorption shifty

dmills
Originally posted by Bentley
Thor fans always want fights to be all about energy absorption shifty

You just mad that he tooled your boy Kang like that stick out tongue

Bentley
Thor has tooled Kang in so many ways it isn't even funny. Right now I just hope that Kang gets to crack some jokes before going down.

Of course, he still does better than Doom, but that's only because Kang is his superior.

dmills
Originally posted by Bentley
Thor has tooled Kang in so many ways it isn't even funny. Right now I just hope that Kang gets to crack some jokes before going down.

Of course, he still does better than Doom, but that's only because Kang is his superior.

laughing

Enter Mindset in 5...4...3...2...1...

celeyhyga17
laughing

Enter Mindset in 5...4...3...2...1...

Mindset - "I'll wreck u in real life."

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Mindset - "I'll wreck u in real life."

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.