Superboy-prime runs the Phoenix gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
(forgive me if i get the order of the phoenixes messed up, re-arrange them to fit better if it's off).

1) no solar suit

2) solar suit

- ultimate jean grey/phoenix

- rachel summers

- dark phoenix

- jean grey phoenix (in control/green costume)

- white crown phoenix

zopzop
He can probably clear it. Xorn blew apart the PF itself. If he can, I'm sure SBP can whip up something on the level of a "planetary stroke".

carver9
Your list is perfect. Dark Phoenix should be third though. He stops at 2.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
He can probably clear it. Xorn blew apart the PF itself. If he can, I'm sure SBP can whip up something on the level of a "planetary stroke".

That was a mental attack...something that Prime isn't capable of.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
That was a mental attack...something that Prime isn't capable of.

No, it was an EMP attack. That's not mental.
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/phoenix_xorn1.jpg

Galan007
Yeah... You do know Prime can't generate EMPs either, right? ermmnone

Anyhow, from what I remember of Ultimate Phoenix, she was pretty uber in her own right. I think she'd give Prime a very tough fight, personally..

a88378438
sbp

Mshinu
Rachel whups his ass.

celestialbodies
Originally posted by zopzop

Don't forget the part about Jean saying " I don't know how long they'll let me stay" before that incident( in hindsight meaning her disinfection of a alternate timeline). On top of that it was a surprise attack she didn't see coming, funniest part of all is the fact that prior to this she'd been to the sun which produces a much more powerful EMP than Magneto could manipulated it's power on a molecular level and telekinetically transformed Asteroid M into a jet.

Bentley
Prime retcons them.

SquallX
Technically won't she be powering Prime?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by SquallX
Technically won't she be powering Prime?

how u figure?

psycho gundam
Bump

Reflassshh
Prime absorbs their energy and retcons them with punches. biscuits

Glorificus
Stops at 2.

abhilegend
At Rachel? Don't be ridiculous.

Golgo13
Prime beats Rachel bad.

krisblaze
Rachel in Excalibur had some sick feats, but she was all over the place.

He stops at 3 imo.

Golgo13
Originally posted by krisblaze
Rachel in Excalibur had some sick feats, but she was all over the place.

He stops at 3 imo.

Yeah, she was throwing around small planets and moons with her fight with Necrom, but also lost to Thor pretty badly.

Board Walker
Prime clears this gauntlet

BeyonderGod
Stops at Dark Phoenix

juggerman
Originally posted by Board Walker
Prime clears this gauntlet

leonidas
he's not beating dark phoenix who would be the same as green jean. there is a chance rachel could take him, but her level was pretty inconsistent.

VastoLord1234
What was primes most destructive feat? i know he pushed planets and survived monarchs universe buster via amped by oan energy.......

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, she was throwing around small planets and moons with her fight with Necrom, but also lost to Thor pretty badly.
She didn't throw anything larger than small asteroids around.

It was Necrom, with a sliver of HER power, that was throwing moons around, ripping the core out of planets and hurling it at her, igniting a gas giant into a star, and devastating a solar system.

She's such a failure. sad

MrMind
with no guardian amp I see him take some win against Dark Phoenix def not for the majority, and loses horribly to white phoenix

Adam Grimes
As a wise kid once said.
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Prime absorbs their energy and retcons them with punches. biscuits

Demon of Heaven
1. No idea

2. Average levels, prime should win. Her high ends would smack him silly though

3. Could go either way, favor Dark though

4. Not sure what she's really shown here

5. Jean blinks and erases him from existence

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DeusExMachina
What was primes most destructive feat? i know he pushed planets and survived monarchs universe buster via amped by oan energy.......

Punched his way out of the Phantom Zone, retconning Beast Boy.

Putinbot1
Reality punch ftw.

MrMind
revisiting this thread, SBP should get pass Dark Phoenix. DP has no notable feats to suggest she is above prime, making a sun go nova isn't all that. to put it in perspective, a alternative dceased zombie superman sniffed out the sun. that's someone at least 4-5 tiers below sbp. not comparing zombie superman to dark phoenix. just putting feats in perspective. green phoenix jean/rachel has better feats than dp, like fighting hungry galactus etc. the best feat of DP is actually kubik's lip service
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11137/111378174/6904705-0296247478-RCO05.jpg

which...isn't enough...

rachel honestly would be the hardest fight out of the first 4 rounds, she has some really good feats. but prime's showings are simply superior

Prime stops at 5

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
As a wise kid once said. This guy knows his prime.

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
This guy knows his prime.

thumb up love

xJLxKing
Probably drops at 3

MrMind
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Probably drops at 3

why though? what feats from DP makes you think she can take prime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.