Andy Whitfield, star of Spartacus, died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindset
http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/11/andy-whitfield-dead-dies-spartacus-lymphoma/

sad

LanceWindu
We get this thread, but no one made a Cliff Robertson (most known to our generation as Uncle Ben in Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy) RIP thread?

Mindset
Originally posted by LanceWindu
We get this thread, but no one made a Cliff Robertson (most known to our generation as Uncle Ben in Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy) RIP thread? You don't know how to make threads?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Mindset
You don't know how to make threads?

I normally don't post to this forum. I didn't think about it until I saw your topic.

BruceSkywalker

sad

very sad news.. may he rest in peace

Mindset
I normally don't post to this forum. I didn't think about it until I saw your topic. So then why are you complaining?

One guy was 88 while the other was 39.

S_D_J
We get this thread, but no one made a Cliff Robertson (most known to our generation as Uncle Ben in Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy) RIP thread?

I'm sorry to say this Ken, but you make yourself sound just like Lana did when Amy Winehouse died erm

sad

So sad to hear about Andy's passing. Though I never finished watching the first season of Spartacus (I never could get around to it) he was one of the reason I liked the show, he was a great Spartacus and I never felt comfortable with him being replaced for the second season no expression

So young and so full of potential

R.I.P. Andy Whitfield

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
very sad news.. may he rest in peace Agreed.

Robtard
This guy dies but Sam Worthington lives to make more movies. The hell.

srankmissingnin
I guess he was a lot sicker then I thought, I got the impression that they caught it early and he's prognosis was positive. Tragic.

Kazenji
I made a post about this in a Spartacus thread in the tv section not one reply to it......

Mindset
Well, I made this before you and I'm awesome.

Kazenji
Originally posted by S_D_J

and I never felt comfortable with him being replaced for the second season no expression

Well not like the makers of the show and went and replaced him without him knowing, He was okay with it.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well not like the makers of the show and went and replaced him without him knowing, He was okay with it.

I know that, to me it just didn't feel right because it was his role. And I had faith he will recover from his illness no expression

ahmazing
So then why are you complaining?

One guy was 88 while the other was 39.

Stoic
By Jupiter's [email protected] R.I.P Mate.

Dr Mystery
Real shame this, one of the reasons I watched the show. RIP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.