Mordru vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Go!

shokosugi
Mordru 10/10

Uriel005
definitely Mordru

iceman24567
Mordru ftw

Omega Vision
Mordru

JakeTheBank
Mordru

quanchi112
Thor, 10/10.

JakeTheBank
...okay, I'll bite.

Assuming RKT can beat Mordru, how does he do it 10/10?

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
...okay, I'll bite.

Assuming RKT can beat Mordru, how does he do it 10/10? He's just on another level. To me skyfathers didn't even pose a threat to him. He gestures and it's over.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by shokosugi Mordru 10/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's with all the Mordu love? Did he do something extremely impressive recently?

psycho gundam
you are aware of the re-boot?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus What's with all the Mordu love? Did he do something extremely impressive recently?

op didnt specify which one. current mordru created pocket dimensions for each of the jsa members. even when he was powered down. jsa mordru would probably stomp.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
op didnt specify which one. current mordru created pocket dimensions for each of the jsa members. even when he was powered down. jsa mordru would probably stomp. pretty much even after getting depowered mordru is still unkillable and capable of toe to toeing with the wizard Shazam regardless of the point in time you want to pull him from though whether he'd win or not is dependent on when you want to pull him from. RKT still doesn't stand any chance whatsoever against Shazam at the RoE at any point IMO Hell you could toss in Odin and Zeus for all I care and they still wouldn't beat him so I'd have to go with Mordru

vansonbee
RKT

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
pretty much even after getting depowered mordru is still unkillable and capable of toe to toeing with the wizard Shazam regardless of the point in time you want to pull him from though whether he'd win or not is dependent on when you want to pull him from. RKT still doesn't stand any chance whatsoever against Shazam at the RoE at any point IMO Hell you could toss in Odin and Zeus for all I care and they still wouldn't beat him so I'd have to go with Mordru

Bingo. The way I see it...

Pre-Crisis Mordru would win.
JSA Mordru would win.
Future Mordru would win
LO3W Mordru would own.
Current Mordru would be a toss up.

celeyhyga17
RKT

Prep-Man
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
RKT

How? RKT would just be a sponge to Mordru. He'll just absorb all the magic.

Uriel005
think u posted that backwards Mordru will absorb all of RKT's shots and steal his magic.,

quanchi112
How? RKT would just be a sponge to Mordru. He'll just absorb all the magic. So you think Mordru can defeat the Spectre just the same or any magical being ? LOL. If this is this easy why have magical beings defeated him before. Laughs.

Prep-Man
If Dr. Fate can take on Spectre half helm, Mordru would as well.

quanchi112
If Dr. Fate can take on Spectre half helm, Mordru would as well. Shazam couldn't do so and neither could Nabu. Mordru wouldn't have fared any better in direct contact against the Spectre. The idea Mordru absorbs any magical opponent he faces isn't accurate.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
think u posted that backwards Mordru will absorb all of RKT's shots and steal his magic.,

I guess.

zopzop
Mordru! If that magic absorption feat is still canon........ this is a stomp in his favor.

Uriel005
Originally posted by zopzop
Mordru! If that magic absorption feat is still canon........ this is a stomp in his favor. also one of Mordru's major sticking points is a lot of his lower end defeats by relatively low tier characters is that Mordru is beaten due to a phobia that renders him unable to use magic whatsoever. i.e. claustrophobia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.