Comics turned into Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Well, since this seems to be a popular topic, so...

What are your favorites of all the movies about comicbook heroes? I found Daredevil pretty good, as well as Spider-man. X-men is my favorite of the comicbooks gone to the movies movies so far. I saw part of Capt. America, but that was corny and they could have done better. And the Batman movies are just too...kiddish. The first and second were okay though.

Who are comicbook characters that you think should be made into movies?

finti
none, they should be left in the comics

BackFire349
batman was good, original superman was good....thats about it.

mah
maybe the new batmans'll be good

finti
Batman sucked..............all of them

Corran
Nah, you are soooo wrong.

finti
no I think they all suck, pretty bad too

Thomas H
Turtles, the best comic ever!!!!!!!

Ushgarak
Well, they are doing Hellblazer, and in case you have not noticed yet, I am REAL pissed that Keanu Reeves has got the lead...

Corran
Can't wait until they do Minnie the Minx XXX

Captain REX
Just in case you haven't noticed, Ush, I have no idea who Hellblazer is...

Ushgarak
Hellblazer is just the name of the series, it's not a superhero name.

Obsessed
I thought Spider-man was stupid. The first two Batman's were okay. I really liked X-Men and I can't wait for the others. The Hulk looks like it might be good. Other than that...ooo, I'd like to see The Flash in a movie. He was always a fave.

Darth Vicious
i Thought Spider Man was excellent, X-men was ok(im a huge xmen fan), couldve been better, Daredeveil was ok, both Blade movies were pretty good, and i enjoyed the first 2 batman movies as well as the first 2 Superman movies, looking forward to The Hulk but i have a feeling that is gonna be dissapointing.

p.S- Cpt Rex wheres that quote from? the one in ur sig

BOPRecruit 16
spider-man and x-men were well done. can't wait for their sequels. but i can't say the same for daredevil and batman. i think it'd be more interesting to see the early years and how they came to be of superman and batman and the like. the hulk looks too fake. it'd be cool if there was a 'justice league' movie. i read a movie mag, they mentioned all these other marvel comics making their ways to the big screen. like silver surfer, iron man, etc.

Thomas H
so should you Happy Dance eek!

finti
says Woody Woodpecker roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thomas H
you are soon to get a oscar rainman.-....

finti
rainman aint no cartoon though

Thomas H
no but you are a rainman cartoon....

finti
was that the best you could come up with?

Captain REX
I liked pretty much all of the movies. X-men rules, Spiderman was good, Daredevil was dark but good, Batman (the first two) are okay.

Obsessed, they've already made a movie of the Flash. It wasn't too bad, but it was a little corny.

Darth Vicious, the quote in my sig is from the first level in Medal of Honor: Frontline.

Thomas H

Thomas H
nahh, but you arent worth spending time on!

finti
still you do swede boy

Thomas H
was that the best you could come up with rainman?!?!

finti
come up with what?

BackFire349
i think theres only one person with a mental disability here thomas. and im talking to him.

finti
well BF I hear you big grin

Thomas H

Julie
I've only read star wars comics

GordonSkywalker
I liked Christopher Reeve in "Superman II" and "Superman IV:The Quest for Peace".I also liked the Adam West "Batman" movie and the Val KIlmer version in "Batman Forever". I have not seen Spiderman, Daredevil, or the X Men. But I do like having Patrick Stewart as Charles Xavier!

Captain REX
It sucks that Christopher Reeve was crippled by that damned horse. He was a great actor! Still is, though his characters have to have disibilities now.

I agree with Patrick being Xavier. He's great. You must see X-men and Spiderman. Daredevil was okay, not my favourite, but still pretty narly.

Augeybana
X men is my favorite and I heard there spin offs of storm and wolverine the great thing is there over 800 marvel charcters waitin to be on movies.They also you to give the old hulk movies where the hulk is just a bodybulider painted green and thor did a cameo,also theree was a dr.strange movie which was weird.

Captain REX
Thor making a cameo? That sounds odd...

Howdy Augeybana! I thought you had disappeared for good after I first greeted you when you joined.

Augeybana
Sorry I had to battle a virus form time to time but thanks fopr the greeting...

Dejio
I would love to see Green Lantern on the big screen. With the digital effects doing nearly everything these days, it would be easy to recreate his powers on screen.

Augeybana
Just think how it's going to be in twenty years

GordonSkywalker
Thor appeared in the first Incredible Hulk tvfilm, "The Incredible Hulk Returns" back in 1988. I should know..I was there. The producers were hoping to phase The Hulk out and bring in Thor. They tried the same thing for the 1989 film,"The Trial of the Incredible Hulk",except this time it was Daredevil!

Corran
Gordon, when you say your were there, please elaborate what do you mean?

GordonSkywalker
It means I am old enough to remember when the film came out- like I said.

Corran
Oh right, I thought you meant you were like on the set when they did it?

So how old are you?

GordonSkywalker
As I have referred to elsewhere on this Forum, I am 26.

Julie
old.

GordonSkywalker
Not too old to ask what you look like, I hope, Julie?

Augeybana
I heard a ghost rider is to be expected very soon.

KurtVagner
I can't wait for the new punisher movie the old one sucked. Dolph "HE-MAN" lundgren sucks

Augeybana
Yeah that movie was pretty bad.Herad John Travolta is being the bad guy in the movie.

yerssot
kay... who's the punisher?
lots and lots of these comics never reached my country

Augeybana
The Punisher is a man named Frank Castle whose family is killed by the mob and he takes vegence on them with a $hit load of guns.He's the guy who has a skull on he's chest if you don't know but they made a crappy version in the late 80's with the acor Dolph Laudrean or something like that.

yerssot
thanks ... sounds ... fun

duffy
wot does everyone think of Ron Perlman as hellboy?

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/hellboy/hellsite/images/hellboy_photo.jpg

Augeybana
Now can anyone explain HellBoy don't know who he is.

duffy
In the final days of World War II, the Nazis attempt to use black magic to aid their dying cause. The Allies raid the camp where the ceremony is taking place, but not before a demon--Hellboy--has already been conjured. Joining the Allied forces, Hellboy eventually grows to adulthood, serving the cause of good rather than evil.

i just stole this off some sit cause iv never read the comic!

Augeybana
Thanks sounds interesting.

Augeybana
I hope the Ghost rider is doing okay that would be awesome.

GordonSkywalker
How about a Fantastic Four motion picture? Justice League is also a good one they should make. Green Lantern would be ultra cool. The only way any of these would work is if they were done from a serious approach.

duffy
yeah they would!
i'd also like to see an iron man movie done good!

Augeybana
I think there talking about a Iron Man and they wanted Tom Cruise to be in it.

Omegaman
Also some other comics supposely being made into movies:

-IronFist
-SpeedRacer
-Luke Cage

Omegaman
Some others I found out are being made too:

-Iron Fist
-new SUperman
-Iron Man
-Man-Thing
-Namor- the Submariner
-Fantastic Four

duffy
iv also heard that they plan a catwoman movie.who would be your pick to play her?iv heard halle berry is being considered (not being racist but isnt catwoman white?)iv also heard from some sources that its Ashley Judd they want!!

Iv also heard that jennifer garner will be playing Elektra in her own movie!

chica16
X-men was good, Spiderman was very very good, I'm sure i'll like Hulk, BUT WHY DAREDEVIL????

chica16
i think everybody's getting out of control with comic book movies now though.... kind of like reality tv shows

chico23
yeah but I can't help but watch them all

Omegaman
As far as catwoman goes , yes the original catwoman was white. But even on the old TV show they did have Urtha Kitt who was black play catwoman a time or 2!

Kyle Raynar
yeah but the old tv show sucked

DemonicGambit
I think Michelle Phiffer was a cool Catwoman, too bad she can't be her again.

keif
well lets see..i would like to see,now i am mixing dc and marvel together, with the hit of blade and it being october more of the occult books, if done right,a dr.fate,a phantom stranger, a son of satan,a werewolf by night,a spectre(70's jim aparo verison)the demon,deadman,tomb of dracula,dr.strange,dr.occult,zatara and zantanna,and last but not least brother voodoo(kidding on that one)

LeAtHerRFace
Batman wuz gud.
Superman movies sucked.
Daredevil sucked.
Spiderman was gud.

Mr. Fantastic
Has anyone heard anything about the Ghost Rider movie?

vvvrulz
Nup not yet. Most adaptations worked, the worst ones would have to be the last two batmans, and HULK.... argh !!! Bring on the 70's version.

samhain
if anyone has read the d.c. vertigo title HITMAN, do you think a movie should be made? I know he's not a superhero but he's still cool. rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

JudgeMENTAL
Rex you Retard smile

Doc Potato
What kinda moron bumps an acient thread to insult a mod?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.